#521 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:06 PM

indeed F...I said there is only a 23% chance of a bounce..off some 'indicator' levels and lines...but of course all variables say stay short....can always hort the low for the washout/continuation...but there we have it.... I'll look for better entry. if it presents. me out...(someone said waiting for RWC tomorrow...I believe it starts  this evening right.) right roger that .....over out. excellent weekend all...watch out for p'unanis ...................and tsunamis. harrrr.

#522 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:58 PM

haha Franky quick fingers...sweet..yeah i had hoped for this bounce...jst hope it's got 'legs'....would love a 250 point rally to 46000 ...even higher. dow bouncing on the diagonal. brent/WTI not gonna give the dow much impetus though..oil kaput.

turned back down too soon and new dailly low this could be the real thing lets see if 45000cash holds

#523 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

Oh boy i missed out on all the fun. Stop got hit on Dow so i entered another long on Dow just for a scalp, looks like it is sell the rallies now. 

#524 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:45 PM

haha Franky quick fingers...sweet..yeah i had hoped for this bounce...jst hope it's got 'legs'....would love a 250 point rally to 46000 ...even higher. dow bouncing on the diagonal. brent/WTI not gonna give the dow much impetus though..oil kaput.

#525 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:35 PM

out of shorts

45675 fut

Edited by franky, 18 September 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#526 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

Dow threw a perfect head fake yesterday....had a good looking bottom for bulls to take notice...but a horrible face as I warned...perfect Gemini....crushed bulls...now the diagonal in play and looking horrible indeed.

wow they killing those futures   who wouldve thought  when the s&p was up 7pts this morning

#527 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:22 PM

Dow threw a perfect head fake yesterday....had a good looking bottom for bulls to take notice...but a horrible face as I warned...perfect Gemini....crushed bulls...now the diagonal in play and looking horrible indeed.

#528 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

spot on Franky...I concur....maybe a bit more than 200...but will look to sell anything ...for session that is......that chart I posted has inflection of a relevant ema support...a sig. diagonal...a sig. flatline support...but the gap should close with that  marubozu. that downward channel line could also play  to close up gap if alsi holds this inflection...difficult with such weakness. FWIW..alsi trying hard to react upwards

sweaty palms time lets see new dailly low into US open oops already well lets see 45000cash

#529 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:00 PM

spot on Franky...I concur....maybe a bit more than 200...but will look to sell anything ...for session that is......that chart I posted has inflection of a relevant ema support...a sig. diagonal...a sig. flatline support...but the gap should close with that  marubozu. that downward channel line could also play  to close up gap if alsi holds this inflection...difficult with such weakness. FWIW..alsi trying hard to react upwards

#530 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:00 PM

Holding as well ... with the intention of staying in over the weekend ... but I reserve the right to change me moind.

nice G easy money

the fall in the US futures feels fake  market makers in control till the US open

Edited by franky, 18 September 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#531 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

here is a little daily chart caption I am looking at for alsi..if it will bounce it's around here..and like I said it coincides with a Dow small support and diagonal and Fib...nothing to write  home about...but I would dig a fake out rally right here..chances 23%...not much but possible. enough for those that are long to kinda compensate a miserable session being long..alsi certainly isn't 'buying' it for now;(...dow trying hard

Attached Files

#532 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:54 PM

i think you right Franky....I am hoping for a little fake out to get back in....that alsi gap above from today..i wish it had closed this morning. the dow has one chance to bounce around 16430... right here where we are....and at a little fib support..not significant FIB but significant diagonal....breaks that and it cascades to 16000 in short order.

just waiting to see how low she goes  about 5min before US open good  exit of shorts ,rally till 4pm and back down into the close if the US doesnt recover

maybe  200 pts min either way

watch 45000 cash  support 

#533 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:44 PM

thnks for the chart Polly..and kudos for all those that got an alsi long overnight and rode it to 47150 ish...super....if one reads  my posts I called a spike to 47130 at the very outset of those discussions...i just didnt think it would happen so quickly and after hours in an 'auxillary market'...I sincerely hope all got out there and went short..well done to Mr Argento and OceanW and all that did.. indeed.

#534 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

nice  Z easy money,

still holding shorts have a feeling this gonna get worse maybe spill over into monday

Holding as well ... with the intention of staying in over the weekend ... but I reserve the right to change me moind.

#535 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:37 PM

i think you right Franky....I am hoping for a little fake out to get back in....that alsi gap above from today..i wish it had closed this morning. the dow has one chance to bounce around 16430... right here where we are....and at a little fib support..not significant FIB but significant diagonal....breaks that and it cascades to 16000 in short order.

#536 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

..closed shorts for 760 points.yum

nice..that's a big hitter right there.  well done!

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#537 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

closed all Dow positions ..still looking to short bias....I would love the alsi and DOW to rally here...smack it right on its head...closed shorts for 760 points.yum

nice  Z easy money,

still holding shorts have a feeling this gonna get worse maybe spill over into monday

#538 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:31 PM

Attached File  zoom.png   120.1KB   2 downloads

Dr Roffey , for your information

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#539 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

closed all Dow positions ..still looking to short bias....I would love the alsi and DOW to rally here...smack it right on its head...closed shorts for 760 points.yum

#540 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

on my daily chart for alsi I have a perfect inflection point right at 45575 odd...this culminats my 155 ema...a  upward sloping diagonal support basis 43300 odd...and a gap closing ceremony at 45650...surely we go huntiing for  that level...yes indeed...only long on break outside of well now a falling top channel line on daily around 46580 now..

we going hunting for 45650 indeed..gap closes at 45730...45600 def in play...will review there and sell most rallies unless we have channel breakout

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting