#201 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:18 PM

a cheeky long here could be in order....only 'cos commods are keeping alsi very confused to the UPSIDE AND dow will hold BIG round number...FOR NOW...so we buy 45927....ight stops ......wine money to target 187..then 327....short from there  IMO ..review

#202 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:47 PM

oh what a dufus...I went next door to get a glimpse of an old chart to refresh my thought ona something snp related.....and forgot to leave and posted there...

------------

I feel a little billious...a little ahem 'sea sick'...anyway I am back now and feeling much better  ;; )))

check where alsi sits...precisely at xx927.

#203 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:38 PM

howzat....gotcha...45900...super duper fantastisch..alsi got the skids....beauty...alsi got some scary schyzophrenia to gget oover here...does she falls on her knees and beg for mercy...or rally because of commods? hahaha scalpers delight...covered half shorts...will sell again if alsi above 46187

#204 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

looks like S&P dancing on support

Attached Files

#205 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

indeed Franky.. and wow some bigs boys buying....blasting alsi above 46000....this action is weird...oftens signals tops...but the commods want alsi higher...is the DOW going to rally 300 points in the next 4 hours....someone says it is....difficult...I only cover the high break.

#206 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

alsi was 46127 when I posted lesseee...oh alsi already there 46000...and breaks...aaaahh you beauty

gonna be interesting yesterday when the s&pfut were at this level the alsi was around 45650

#207 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

alsi was 46127 when I posted lesseee...oh alsi already there 46000...and breaks...aaaahh you beauty

#208 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:14 PM

here's an outside call...alsi left a gap only on 1 minute chart at 45946...in the spike down alsi poked a candle shadow to 45961...when alsi spikes doown llike that and poks at those gaps ..even though she screams higher alsi gujns for those gaps..uncanny....so yeah I think alsi closes that gap at least to 45927...her favourite numbber when she breaks a round number going Higher. I am short..made buckets today..close on high break..... so 1 minute gap to close review there. good luck.

#209 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:10 PM

thanks Mr MP....wouldn't say dusted brother ....that DOW puking blood is dangerous for alsi...swiss and aussi saying get outa Dodge..we got a 1 minute gap at 45945 too... alsi whacked RIGHT Precisely on the top channel today...and failed....woowee...plus the down gap overnight...Yes gold and commodities flying so alsi confused to go higher....but wow what a s.h.i.t. pot to cook a stew? things gonna get hoopla...volatility gonna wreck some ships on the rocks mon.ok that little gap basis 1 minute left at 317 worries me...but hey alsi got a hole in her panties...and she's trying too pee through it.

#210 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:51 PM

hahahhah alsi you beauty. poetry.too easy

nice one Mnr Z.

46000 (Fut) re-test done and dusted.

You better know when to hold on, know when to walk away and know when to run!

#211 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:41 PM

hahahhah alsi you beauty. poetry.too easy

#212 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:51 AM

and out...small shorts for a retest..46000...2 x 10 points gaps to close 45945...46045

#213 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:45 AM

well that was an easy 400 points....little shy of 46187 but should touch that or  42219...will be neutral there....excellent stuff

#214 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Naspers specs supporting ALSI, but China closed, only opens again next Thursday.

If tail wind stops that boat gonna sink.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#215 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:21 AM

well alsi little pussycat as predictable as I thought...easy 180 points short from morning...now the bounce should assist....but very choppy as expected. gap closing should not happen easily today IMO. unless NY swoons which it's known to do,

#216 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:14 AM

today could be epic...top channel daily sits at 46 330...break that and we will see 47000 plus even 47487....with substantial backtest of channel...no easy ride..although the relief will be palpable. lets see 330 break first....46000 will still be whistle stop cafe for a while...novices probably wanna stay out..break 46030 and hold it...race to 187...quick scalp long...break 46000 lower like now...and stay here after 11 am...gaps are targets. day actually looks 60% 40% UP though. chameleon trading. jerk forward jerk back..eyes side to side. hee

#217 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:07 AM

yeah volatility going to hurt most people...markets want to rally as I have shouted for 8 days...gaps are untidy..BUT 45060 must close daily basis...as must lower gaps..problem alsi is sitting on heavy support here....FIB 155 ema both 90 min and daily..daily MACD still supportive but histogram a little high for guaranteed push. up down sideways. swiss says higher.aussi says lower..HK says much higher. mmmmmmmmmm..our alsi action says shorts are okay for now.

#218 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:43 AM

yeah tx OW....hope all benefited...well today looks like a gap close no brainer...just hope market is that obvious.review above 46000 or gap closed...short to gap IMO...super trading.

#219 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:16 AM

i would now love to see a mother of all short squeezes to 45927. nice.

well done ! there we are now 45911  and growing green ! I baled longs on downdraught yesterday afternoon as having to go to a meeting - and- damn! 

Edited by OceanWalz, 02 October 2015 - 08:18 AM.

#220 franky

franky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

z  check the  daily pattern into the previous  earning season    looks similar ?

Attached Files

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting