709 replies to this topic

#221 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:57 PM

Sorry hassle you what level on npn ie pri e do yiu think definitely sell if heading down..watching like hawk

Hope you cut M, tomorrow could get very nasty!!

Only thing holding Alsi up is the 5H 200ma, imo it should break tomorrow morning causing a red waterfall!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#222 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

No signal that this downtrend has ended so expecting her to turn red today and tomorrow another bloodbath, still believe the earnings should kick off the rally back up into end of month!

Also the drop too big for a W4 so had a stellar run since December on ALSI (8000p) and seasonals should get very choppy from here into August with big swings between the support and resistance levels.

What do they say, bulls take the stairs and bears jump out of the window, classic example!

A

And red she goes...

A

#223 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:18 PM

Thanks nerves shot this afternoon

#224 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:11 PM

Good day to you Sir........So minor 5 of intermediate 1 of prime 1 of cycle 3.......Do I have it correct ?....Also looking forward to an update on Gold and Gold miners....AND......Alsi or top40......Once again....THANKYOU .....for your education.....A count on ANGLO GOLD ASHANTI.......would really mean sooooooooooooooooo much to me....... B)

Check the J150 index. See falling wedge with positive divergence on the RSI (14). Translate this to the component shares. Watch how it behaves as it breaks out. Look for the test. You can do it, you don't need me. No one needs me, what they need is themselves. They can all do this stuff, and so can you. Then the vultures can eat grass.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#225 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

Thanks don't want be hasty..did ok ot before but this trump thing threw everything on its head...

#226 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:57 PM

Naspers wave 4 has completed a symmetrical pattern within a falling wedge along with S&P500 futures, Swiss SMI whilst ALSI and Top 40 are also with symmetry. Naspers is pressing the top boundary and all are with positive divergence making them more likely to break up from here IMO. 

Edited by Snippit, 14 May 2019 - 02:58 PM.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#227 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

Sorry hassle you what level on npn ie pri e do yiu think definitely sell if heading down..watching like hawk

#228 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

This thing scarying me at moment..hope us markets open and bit surge till tommorrow

They confirmed a 5H bearish cross on the SPX (5H 21ema down through the 89ma) that is quite bearish, and no daily reversal candle on them as well so charts favour the bears there!

A

#229 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:20 PM

This thing scarying me at moment..hope us markets open and bit surge till tommorrow

#230 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:22 PM

No signal that this downtrend has ended so expecting her to turn red today and tomorrow another bloodbath, still believe the earnings should kick off the rally back up into end of month!

Also the drop too big for a W4 so had a stellar run since December on ALSI (8000p) and seasonals should get very choppy from here into August with big swings between the support and resistance levels.

What do they say, bulls take the stairs and bears jump out of the window, classic example!

A

Could see 3100 on NPN very quickly from these levels...on ALSI looks like quite a large distrubution pattern forming calling for 49k fut down!

Downtrends still in place imo so be careful!

A

#231 Phoenix...

Phoenix...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:12 AM

Good day to you Sir........So minor 5 of intermediate 1 of prime 1 of cycle 3.......Do I have it correct ?....Also looking forward to an update on Gold and Gold miners....AND......Alsi or top40......Once again....THANKYOU .....for your education.....A count on ANGLO GOLD ASHANTI.......would really mean sooooooooooooooooo much to me....... B)

Noted Sir ....that greenline looks perfect ....with 2 ones and a 4 to support it.....Is my reading of the decrees correct though ?...Awaiting your Alsi or top 40 analysis to then determine most probable play out of scenarios....Also correlating all of this with the Americans.......Jack Lad had an interesting take on Sunday......Avi .....Has a similar take ...seeing a lower low than Dec low for the S P.......In otherwords everything this year on there side was a big B....nevermind the slightly higher high of B.....

#232 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:56 AM

Isnt 3410 a resistance level? Getting closer that

#233 Phoenix...

Phoenix...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:41 AM

JSE, Naspers, NPN

In this analysis there is compliance and with more space for Minor wave 4 if needed. Should the market not find the hand of intervention for the uplifting of Minor wave 5 then the displayed uptrend becomes a ( B ) wave.

https://jsecharts.bl...ers-npn_13.html

npn-60-130519.png

eligere quintus

#234 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:01 AM

Must say looking strong at mo

#235 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:47 AM

Thanks may take head and sell and buy back tommorrow

#236 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:32 AM

A

Edited by Argento, 14 May 2019 - 09:32 AM.

#237 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

I look npn and tencent..think npn will head 3750...plus...thats anout 10 percent up..when I dont know with trade war etc...but npn earnings tommorrow so hoping good..thanks EW info

#238 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:19 AM

Should be heading up...what percent range can wave 5 go...or doesn't elliot indicate that? Who sinned..

I have a tentative target for the Hong Kong Tencent of 420 by JSE open Friday. This derives from elliott guideline and channel projection.

What do you have?

#239 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 May 2019 - 07:54 AM

Thanks dude..i don't Normally comment back cause seems you have tendency to sh t on everyone..cheers anyway

Pretentious and fallacious. My efforts in the field of further education for those having issues with self-discipline may go unrecognised but the use of the collective "everyone" is what one would expect from the likes of CNN et al. The usual response would be "who is your everyone?" not forgetting the "dude" as we look down our nose.   

Edited by Snippit, 14 May 2019 - 07:56 AM.

#240 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 07:46 AM

Should be heading up...what percent range can wave 5 go...or doesn't elliot indicate that? Who sinned..

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting