258 replies to this topic

#121 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:34 PM

clever money piling into WHL last few days....

Lever pulled!!!

should see R60.00 soon!!

SHP riding the wave too. Should see a positive operational update before end of the month for SHP too leading up to full year. 

In two minds whether to add. First half was terrible due to SAP implementation (SHP), but I'm heartened by Foods increase at WHL for 2nd half. If WHL show'd a good H2, SHP should be similar. Especially considering return to norm on supply out of their North DC which accounts for 50% of total supply. 

Edited by new john, 11 July 2019 - 03:37 PM.

#122 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:24 PM

clever money piling into WHL last few days....

Lever pulled!!!

should see R60.00 soon!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#123 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:23 PM

My trip abroad later in the year just got a whole lot cheaper. Thanks Mr Powel!!! 

But on the real, I watched the testimony yesterday and it's actually a joke how little info they actually give out and how many questions he 'avoids' 

Most of the congress people were more concerned about Face-Bucks (Libra) than the state of the economy. 

FED independence once again questioned!!

Do as you told is becoming the norm Re DT!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#124 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:10 PM

While lots people squabbling....yahooo!!! powell made right noises and everything seems be going green...good for longs...including old snh id reckon

My trip abroad later in the year just got a whole lot cheaper. Thanks Mr Powel!!! 

But on the real, I watched the testimony yesterday and it's actually a joke how little info they actually give out and how many questions he 'avoids' 

Most of the congress people were more concerned about Face-Bucks (Libra) than the state of the economy. 

#125 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:15 PM

Southie sorry couldnt resist...Had to show the wankers Johnny Snapit  and DTF what trading  and TA is all about!!!

Boom..target reached!!

closed half at 3.70...balance now looking for R3.00 with stop at entry..free trade!!!

and more boom boom today.....going to my target but will reasess at R3.00 to see if i should close or hold for lower....bigger chance of now seeing R2.00

#126 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:14 PM

Just word warning and only passing on someone else opinion as don't want be liable...friend been trading us markets etraders...cant get money out platform

majority of houses offering cfds on the internet are bucket shop operators ( i include IG as well as they have a way of legally robbing you of your monies on futures trading at night....thats the reason i have no overnight positions with them)

Best to use a BROKER who are part/ registered with the JSE offering cfds like sharenet or PSG... However CFDS are all unregulated even with these brokers but think they 100% safe as they have a name and reputation to uphold...slightly more expensive but worth it in long run!!

#127 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:55 PM

While lots people squabbling....yahooo!!! powell made right noises and everything seems be going green...good for longs...including old snh id reckon

#128 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:24 AM

Just word warning and only passing on someone else opinion as don't want be liable...friend been trading us markets etraders...cant get money out platform

#129 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:43 PM

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

Snippit, on 09 Jul 2019 - 10:08 PM, said:snapback.png

About this anger management issue, maybe I can help. Lay down on the couch and tell me about your childhood.

I am sure that you were traumatized at an early age, all the symptoms are there.  

But I don't think there is any help yet available for the other problems that don't turn the patient into a vegetable.

Tell me, what medications are you taking?

Its called " Tu autem invidiosus culus "

Warning: rectal medicines (suppositories and enemas) can become addictive and/or cause unnatural  fixation in mentally disturbed patients, leading to hallucinations and self-harm.   
  1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#130 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

About this anger management issue, maybe I can help. Lay down on the couch and tell me about your childhood.

I am sure that you were traumatized at an early age, all the symptoms are there.  

But I don't think there is any help yet available for the other problems that don't turn the patient into a vegetable.

Its called " Tu autem invidiosus culus "

#131 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:08 PM

Southie sorry couldnt resist...Had to show the wankers Johnny Snapit  and DTF what trading  and TA is all about!!!

Boom..target reached!!

closed half at 3.70...balance now looking for R3.00 with stop at entry..free trade!!!

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#132 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 01:36 PM

No problem my side bud...Maybe you just bounced of your lower bollinger band....people just like shares repeat patterns... ;)

Anyone need a heads up...!

#133 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:41 AM

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

short confirmed:

first target +-3.70...then reassess..

1. tri now below 0

2. stoch dipped below 80 with cut!!

Boom..target reached!!

#134 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:02 PM

Haha david hasselhoff 🤣

#135 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:00 PM

Hiya soutie having sh t week...so came on here see whats up re trading for few seconds relax...so whos HTB? Mystic huh?...see imp going like crazy...i have hopes jubilee but lets see...and i haven't given up sol...i think there time will come...i just listen what people say then try see who talks mundungous and whos more accurate,,sadly the former seems more prevalent...not kicking no man though 😁

#136 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 05:01 PM

Sorry to hear if you no longer posting on thread, but you have been a great help, thank you. Maybe later on youll come back..all the best

Ahh....Don't worry HDB/Polly has had more comebacks than David Hasslehof....To be continued.... ;)

Anyone need a heads up...!

#137 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:22 AM

Sorry Johnny your chart way different to mine... way way different

Fish as much as you want , try as much as you want , youll only see my edge in your dreams...

Why dont i want to share...I posted a simple alsi system with 80% hit rate and there you went bonkers attacking it with call in  carte blanch and stuff...and then when you realized its actually works , said its a computer generated system used by brokers to weed out retail... :lol:

Maybe my cfd one also computer generated printing money then...

I paid huge school fees on these indicator settings and no way im sharing it with anyone here...

Besides insults and criticism by majority here without even a thank you , why should i share....not on your life Johnny!!

BTW go see where the long on alsi  was on Friday.....400 cash  :ph34r:   magic number again hay ....U missing the lollies big time..

Here is my latest chart of  IMP.....note the standard indicators you using are for the sheep...That's where the market makers catch you out!! Do the hard yards and work on your own system which has an edge over the sheep and market maker!!

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

Another point...Its the analysis of the chart that is more impt than the actual chart!!

Today i have no comment analyzing this chart..Leave it to you!! B)

Note : i post here not to sell an product but to try to help newbies...But all these insinuations by you has driven hundreds of the old brigade of this forum especially in the alsi thread..Seems you want this forum for yourself only... and i give you the pleasure...The "Snapit Johnny Forum"

So this cfd thread is officially closed.... 

For those following this thread sorry folks..had enough

Bang.....

Sorry to hear if you no longer posting on thread, but you have been a great help, thank you. Maybe later on youll come back..all the best

#138 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:48 AM

Of course, the obvious thing about this chart is that it replicates what the Polly thing has been posting without cropping the descriptors and settings and time axis labels. So instead of being intentionally confused by the wannabe handler, you at least have half a chance of some discovery. fwiw 

Then there is the small matter of how to interpret what you can now see. Such things as how the price bounced off the 100 EMA. A little more insight into what to make of things. What normally works etc. 

Little things that a poster with self-proclaimed knowledge would be happy to pass on. When you are just getting do this, do that then you are only learning to do as you are told. Then you are told to put on your blindfold and walk the plank. Ha ha. Or give me your money and I will do your trading for you. Ho ho

And when the con artist is latched onto by a non-questioning sort that does not mention the obvious, then you have a dog and pony show to pull the newbies into the shearing shed.  

Sorry Johnny your chart way different to mine... way way different

Fish as much as you want , try as much as you want , youll only see my edge in your dreams...

Why dont i want to share...I posted a simple alsi system with 80% hit rate and there you went bonkers attacking it with call in  carte blanch and stuff...and then when you realized its actually works , said its a computer generated system used by brokers to weed out retail... :lol:

Maybe my cfd one also computer generated printing money then...

I paid huge school fees on these indicator settings and no way im sharing it with anyone here...

Besides insults and criticism by majority here without even a thank you , why should i share....not on your life Johnny!!

BTW go see where the long on alsi  was on Friday.....400 cash  :ph34r:   magic number again hay ....U missing the lollies big time..

Here is my latest chart of  IMP.....note the standard indicators you using are for the sheep...That's where the market makers catch you out!! Do the hard yards and work on your own system which has an edge over the sheep and market maker!!

Attached File  a1.PNG   423.76KB   0 downloads

Another point...Its the analysis of the chart that is more impt than the actual chart!!

Today i have no comment analyzing this chart..Leave it to you!! B)

Note : i post here not to sell an product but to try to help newbies...But all these insinuations by you has driven hundreds of the old brigade of this forum especially in the alsi thread..Seems you want this forum for yourself only... and i give you the pleasure...The "Snapit Johnny Forum"

So this cfd thread is officially closed.... 

For those following this thread sorry folks..had enough

Bang.....

Edited by Polly, 06 July 2019 - 09:52 AM.

#139 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:09 AM

Platinum dropping i think cause minining salary meeting next week...could be real opportunity to buy imp on drop before results come out..just my opinion

#140 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 05 July 2019 - 07:50 AM

JSE, Impala, IMP w/ Indicators

https://jsecharts.bl.../imp-v-gfi.html

Look what you have been missing....

Imp-d-030719.png

Of course, the obvious thing about this chart is that it replicates what the Polly thing has been posting without cropping the descriptors and settings and time axis labels. So instead of being intentionally confused by the wannabe handler, you at least have half a chance of some discovery. fwiw 

Then there is the small matter of how to interpret what you can now see. Such things as how the price bounced off the 100 EMA. A little more insight into what to make of things. What normally works etc. 

Little things that a poster with self-proclaimed knowledge would be happy to pass on. When you are just getting do this, do that then you are only learning to do as you are told. Then you are told to put on your blindfold and walk the plank. Ha ha. Or give me your money and I will do your trading for you. Ho ho

And when the con artist is latched onto by a non-questioning sort that does not mention the obvious, then you have a dog and pony show to pull the newbies into the shearing shed.  

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting