The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

hows this for my calculations

IG bid 41909

my calc

5:30PM FTSE 41843.59 137.6895 41981 ======== -62.9117   70 -132.912       ------------ 41918 =========

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21642 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

I also did not see this in the cards today.

Looks like euphoria set to continue.

Just when everyone is nice and bearish, the market will rise and kill the shorts.

I'm long @ 42170 Jun Contract.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21643 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

bingo...closed@ 41735 for 120 points!!

Well done HDB, should have added you too on having a reputation... :P

A

"Never never never give up!"

#21644 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

short @41820

out at 41899 a loss of 79 points...

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#21645 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:59 AM

back to trading......cant see us going up past the gap...!!

unless pound breaks above R18.00

Edited by HDB, 20 March 2014 - 09:59 AM.

HDB

#21646 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

i think people disappear here due to some characters they would choose not hang around with. makes a lotta sense after witnessing the past 2 weeks.

#21647 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

HDB

I have no reason to market myself.

I see this forum holds characters with a lot of cynicism. It only reflects themselves really.

Nopes...I only say it as I see it!!

been long enough in this forum...and have seen  plenty others who tried to sell and disappeared for good!!

Edited by HDB, 20 March 2014 - 09:52 AM.

HDB

#21648 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

seems like its going for this mornings gap!!

HDB

#21649 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

HDB

I have no reason to market myself.

I see this forum holds characters with a lot of cynicism. It only reflects themselves really.

#21650 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

short @41820

HDB

#21651 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

Filled @ 41900. Long 6 x Jun 14.

And out @ 42020. 

Happy trading!

#21652 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

delta

it's quite all over the place....i used to manage private portfolios...a personal book of 300 bar with my bank. but that's was asset management.

now I trade futures / cfds or anything with a chart... which is everything really yeah

I actually dont have great facilities like massive computing power or access to international trading systems...I wish I did..I dont have a system where I manage a client book myself

I hope my clients do have good systems to pull the trigger, or are able to source this..

I don't have money (believe it or not) to set up a massive international computer platform system at home so I can monitor the world realtime...if I did I would be even better of course..i have one laptop and swordfish and terminal velocity

so client trading books are very different than asset management as one can imagine......

I don't care if a client has R50 000 or R5 million....I tell them what to sell or buy based on techs...they allocate a position according to their margin size, and according to what I call a 'trade scale'...

like I call it

1. a 'maxbet'  trade - a maxium bet / go-big position / or a 'guaranteed' trade or

2. a middle market trade (less sure)..

But they make the decisions ..of course I would assist them with that call...but I don't take chances if I am unsure. I loath losing money...and I am quite conservative actually...Strangely I trade a lot differently to the way I call markets.

So I like to say I want maxbets all the time if they are available...and really they almost always are...

But, I am working on sometthing enormous at the moment. And I am looking for someone that knows someone very poeerful in SA...a big big businessman. (I dont need the money because I have raised a lot of capital for my project). I need software experts and someone that can put big players together because what I have is a trading platform so unique that the world would fall over themselves to be a ppart of it....the concept I have formulated is worth USD 5 billion dollars...I just need the big powerful person to put the cogs of the chain together for me....like a software team ffrom MIT / Silicon Valley. I have a dgree in Financie and IT but dont even know how to work a computer. I need people, not money, to assist me.

-----------------

Roundtree...nice trade squire...you owe me a Meerlust Merlot 2004. the intermediate top new contract 42087/91 41137...then back to 42000...i think

#21653 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

long @41615 ig cash for 100 points !!

bingo...closed@ 41735 for 120 points!!

HDB

#21654 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

Roll over making progress...

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21655 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

K...no mate I can't. sorry.

I am always charitable because this is an abundant universe...weallth for all...even though we are playing a zero sum game...someone loses as we win...

But my clients pay me for this kind of information and they benefit from it as a result...it would be disrecptful and unfair.

I charge R3000 each client for 1 email (or more if the opportunities present themselves) a week...but that email information guarantees a profit of at least R3000 anything else is their bonus naturally . And I seldom fail.

Charting is indeed for experts...but mainly for shorter time scales....but as the time scale lengthens the skills required decreases, and a position most always plays or moves to profit zone.

Besides I have even shown / explained how to draw it....trigonometry for this is easy.

I have given priceless info here numerous times...valuable stuff to make money.

Do you trade for other people in your own capacity or for a fund, guess you have your exams in place then?

Trading this beast short term and calling the points exactly where she will turn or not, she will learn you a lesson in her own way!

Of all the sculpters must say Jakes has built up a reputation but I maintain if you wanna make big bucks you gotta play the waves (comes from the best traders that lived)..I won't invest with anyone playing this market short term, no offence!

Jakes, on your question I am still long and holding..no war, no clear top formation and 55bil still flowing in!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#21656 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

oooi oooi oooi alsi makes me look stupid....but i did say it would retest the low...second phse spike down.. man they took the low down 1 point...41630 now.

criminal..make me look stupid..

remember fellas...xx 630 old contract must hold...actually xx660...otherwise we test the inside pivot of 41517/07

new contract is also already compressing slightly..differential now on 230 points  ..should be 250 worth of interest carry....compression could mean xx 660 on the new as the compression accelerates.

we are however at least to try test the falling 9 and 23 emas sitting staring down at alsi

#21657 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:22 AM

I am always charitable because this is an abundant universe...weallth for all...even though we are playing a zero sum game...someone loses as we win...

But my clients pay me for this kind of information and they benefit from it as a result...it would be disrecptful and unfair.

I charge R3000 each client for 1 email (or more if the opportunities present themselves) a week...but that email information guarantees a profit of at least R3000 anything else is their bonus naturally . And I seldom fail.

Charting is indeed for experts...but mainly for shorter time scales....but as the time scale lengthens the skills required decreases, and a position most always plays or moves to profit zone.

Besides I have even shown / explained how to draw it....trigonometry for this is easy.

out of interest..do you manage private portfolio's over 1M and what do you charge(flat rate with commission?)

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#21658 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

Another ambush marketing play!!! :D

HDB

#21659 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:18 AM

#21660 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

long @41615 ig cash for 100 points !!

HDB

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting