35854 replies to this topic

#21721 gringots

gringots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

thanks china...but it is not a crystal ball....I have spent years watching screens....and a student of invisible and vibrational, but most real, quantum dynamics...linked to platonic solids....something is working with me inside this discipline so numbers and patterns have become weirdly apparent to me...and yes for some reason I am amazinglly good at actually calling tops and bottoms and middles and swing positions.  But hey I have just returned from my building site...and there ALSI has broken down...I told the guys this is a weak weak market place all over the world.

Man I wish you smart people would stop being so vague :P

invisible and vibrational? inner pivots? I don't get it!

"Attitude produces better overall results than analysis or technique, of course the ideal situation is to have both, but you really don't need both, because if you have the right attitude the right mindset then everything else about trading will be relatively easy even simple and certainly a lot more fun." - Mark Douglas, Trading in the Zone.

Don't listen to me, I'm a market Rookie.

#21722 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

roundtree..my sincere apologies....my prediction was 6 points out and cost you 6 long contracts...i'll not fail next time...

actually...i fink you may still get them there....wink

that stink I spoke of yesterday..that black tuesday may just be a day later

but okay if i was to go long...i would buy 3 at 42017...and another 1 at 41987 and another 2 then at 41937...but that's just me..and besides I'm short.

#21723 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

6 buy orders waiting @ 42020.

Happy trading!

#21724 gringots

gringots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

The TOP40 is setting herself up for a big move coming up in the next month...attached is Zoomers wedge and changes are good she is going to break out to the upside and not down with a PF count of 45635ish..(mid April),don't be caught on the wrong side!

A

But first 41830?

"Attitude produces better overall results than analysis or technique, of course the ideal situation is to have both, but you really don't need both, because if you have the right attitude the right mindset then everything else about trading will be relatively easy even simple and certainly a lot more fun." - Mark Douglas, Trading in the Zone.

Don't listen to me, I'm a market Rookie.

#21725 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

gentlemen and ladies...if the dow breaks this channel support it's back to 16000. and it has stuck a red bar down through this channel now..is it a fake out?

weirdly 4 intnl. markets have similar patterns..

as does alsi

i said if we break that previous 42227/17 we go test 42017/07...tick tock...break that we go to 41937

break that then wait for it wait for it.....41830.

of course watch the other pivot numbers.

#21726 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

i decided to change my display name...for the sake of, well, 'cos it's easier to spell and say that's why.

#21727 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

argento

nice chart....interesting observation too....I actually would tend to agree with ...i.e. that we may have a toipside breakout ONLY only because the swing position of the market was at or near the middle bollinger of the channel...this implies strength....BUT  the problem I have is this swing and turnaround was linked to closeout buyers not to chart fundamentals...so I say that my opinion is it will lower test the channel....or close the up gap, fail to engulf, then swing lower into a bear market...either way lower. either now...or close the up gap with a failure lower double top.....nice stuff though

Jakes

thanks china...but it is not a crystal ball....I have spent years watching screens....and a student of invisible and vibrational, but most real, quantum dynamics...linked to platonic solids....something is working with me inside this discipline so numbers and patterns have become weirdly apparent to me...and yes for some reason I am amazinglly good at actually calling tops and bottoms and middles and swing positions.  But hey I have just returned from my building site...and there ALSI has broken down...I told the guys this is a weak weak market place all over the world.

Only hyper inflation in the USA stops us /world markets from freefall action right now ...

By the way for some strange reason ALSI actually makes the trend on world markets...it's not my imagination...many people see it here....we go against trend and low and behold other markets confuse us but suddenly follow...today is one of thise days again.

by the way I have not seen anyne refue or rebut my call on a shockingly stronger rand and BRIC currencies....with a gold price north of 5000USD per ounce..and a collapsing dollar? I doubt you all agree with me. why the silence.

#21728 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

A possible CIT at 14:30?

Another piece of work in progress but this one has seen some good results.

It might not be the bottom of this pullback but it could offer a decent bounce

Well that was a hopeless call  :wacko:

#21729 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

OK ... which of you insensitives laughed at Jakes?????  :)

There are three things you never laugh at, or Karma will get you:  ;)

1) Closing on the wrong contract...

2) Hitting Sell instead of Buy or vice versa...

3) Not checking "Force Open" when you want to hedge... (IG traders)

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#21730 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

The TOP40 is setting herself up for a big move coming up in the next month...attached is Zoomers wedge and changes are good she is going to break out to the upside and not down with a PF count of 45635ish..(mid April),don't be caught on the wrong side!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#21731 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

ooops,

I see I am now long Mar Alsi and Short Jun Alsi.

Closed on the wrong contract.

Ai, that will teach me to pay attention.

OK ... which of you insensitives laughed at Jakes?????  :)

#21732 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Closed @ 42250

ooops,

I see I am now long Mar Alsi and Short Jun Alsi.

Closed on the wrong contract.

Ai, that will teach me to pay attention.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#21733 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

this is either a retest and stops to go higher from the inflection point of 42223/7 (old contract) or it's a breakdown of the inside 3 which goes muento lower and test 42017/07

uptrend??doesn't feel like it derren

Yet again, very good call.

I'd like to have a turn at your crystal ball.

Alsi future

#21734 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

Thanks Chubby. Nothing like a bit of perspective.

#21735 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

Distracted by the smell of chops. Will try to catch that train another day.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#21736 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Taken some profit @ 42565

Closed @ 42250

Alsi future

#21737 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

A possible CIT at 14:30?

Another piece of work in progress but this one has seen some good results.

It might not be the bottom of this pullback but it could offer a decent bounce

#21738 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

chubby

i love it man... kiss kiss...ang hugs all round.

#21739 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

this is either a retest and stops to go higher from the inflection point of 42223/7 (old contract) or it's a breakdown of the inside 3 which goes muento lower and test 42017/07

uptrend??doesn't feel like it derren

#21740 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

Basically all the heavyweights are down mildly, I dont understand why Alsi is not lower.

Could it be because of the close out tomorrow?

Alsi future

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting