• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#8201 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Greece is most probably going to blow up again tomorrow or Monday.

Down we go, & TA cant do anything about it.

Just my opinion

Why do you say that B? Below from the guardian:

"Talks between Greece and its international creditors over a new bailout package should go ahead after logistical issues that delayed meetings this week are resolved, a Greek official has said.

The meetings with officials from the European commission, European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund had been expected to start on Friday but were delayed by organisational issues including the location of talks and security.

The finance ministry official said on Saturday that talks were now expected to get formally underway on Monday after the logistical issues had been resolved. The official denied that the government was trying to keep the lenders’ team away from government departments. “We don’t have any problem with them visiting the general accounting office,” the official said."

It has been moved out to Tuesday again.

Previously Greece didn't want the creditors visiting it offices, as they saw it as encroaching its sovereignty.

Now they say its just logistical issues?

Apparently the Troika used to stay right next to the offices, now the Greeks want them moved to a location far away from the negotiations.

And the only people we are hearing from, regarding this, is Greek officials.

I just get the feeling this is going to turn sour again, very soon

J as always you some good info to share...thanks. I'm more worried about the chinaman pulling a rabbit out of a hat again sometime today. We should all be worried about the east crap that's coming...

Thanx, and I agree 100% with you, China is the big worry, far more major than Greece.
But Greece is current, China's down side worry has been somewhat negated with its 'selling ban' for the next couple of months (I think the ban will be lifted in December).
Now I think China might be working on something big in these couple of months before the ban is lifted (QE style), so we might get a big upside surprise sometime in between.

But for the moment, I think Greece will have the market's attention, should it turn sour again.

This is all just layman's opinion though

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#8202 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:15 AM

Just my opinion

"Talks between Greece and its international creditors over a new bailout package should go ahead after logistical issues that delayed meetings this week are resolved, a Greek official has said.

The meetings with officials from the European commission, European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund had been expected to start on Friday but were delayed by organisational issues including the location of talks and security.

The finance ministry official said on Saturday that talks were now expected to get formally underway on Monday after the logistical issues had been resolved. The official denied that the government was trying to keep the lenders’ team away from government departments. “We don’t have any problem with them visiting the general accounting office,” the official said."

Previously Greece didn't want the creditors visiting it offices, as they saw it as encroaching its sovereignty.

Apparently the Troika used to stay right next to the offices, now the Greeks want them moved to a location far away from the negotiations.

J as always you some good info to share...thanks. I'm more worried about the chinaman pulling a rabbit out of a hat again sometime today. We should all be worried about the east crap that's coming...

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#8203 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:10 AM

Just my opinion

Alsi future

#8204 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

Just my opinion

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#8205 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

Greece is most probably going to blow up again tomorrow or Monday.<br />Down we go, & TA cant do anything about it.<br />Just my opinion

Alsi future

#8206 denrandgroup

denrandgroup

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

Could not agree more there Cypher.

I too was active a while back but have now noticed that this is a  forum of the good, the bad and the ugly.

My recent observations.

1. All the good traders and investors disappeared including Perenby and Arshad to name a few.

Learnt a lot from them

2. Argento is the Mr Cool gentleman of the forum.

3. Others are mostly know it alls who only post their winning trades.

Seems like this forum has some millionaires who have never had lost money.

Worst is the one minute cross over system being posted. Completely misleading.

As for Denrandgroup i think you have a real serious problem as a trader attacking others when your own system is so suspect.

Days of using simple moving average crossovers are history. Any good trader will tell you so.

One good winning trade you posted does not mean you a good trader. 9 others could have failed which you have not posted.

So stop and think before posting absolute nonsense.

As for Bear, the less said the better about his language skills and lack of knowledge.

4. As for HDB, i do not think i can ever repay him for what he thought me in his CCI14 thread.

Is the only member who divulged his systems and was prepared to teach at no fee, yet for every post he has made, he has got flack.

His CFD calls were also amazing  leave alone his knowledge of the markets, auctions, shares etc.

Any questions and he was first to help out.

Do not blame you for leaving HDB. Just not worth hanging around this circus.

Could be jealousy or envy or racial hatred but same attackers every time. 

5. As for Vertebrae, he is the total scum bag if i ever have i have seen one.

My own opinion is he is here to mislead traders.

He tries to act like Mr Cool with his postings but reminds me of kids at a nursery school. 

6. If you ever want to invest long term, Southie is the guy to follow.

Knows his stuff and does detailed research and know he is talking about.

Well done Southie for all your posts.

Enough said of the circus.

Polly you are mixing up names,I dont use/ have a sma crossover system.However your paid up rant shows you have a lot to learn in the dynamic field of technical analysis. Its really mischievous for you dismiss a well known technical strategy without backing it up with a sound thesis.If it has not worked for your master HDB & you, thats not a sound basis to dismiss a strategy.

"Follow Southie,follow HDB" thats absolute hogwash to say the least,I follow the charts.

The Wolf of ALSI

#8207 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:22 PM

Parade of the HDB 'newbies'

Psychotics know no bounds

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#8208 SmartyJ

SmartyJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:03 AM

Hi guys have been trading for years and have been self sufficient from my trading and investing for last three years As we all know indicators work but not all the time and no one is right all the time since the ideas are given free no one has paid for the right to complain as regards the comments about simple moving average it does work as it has paid off my house and put me into two 10 baggers I am constantly trying trading methods that you guys suggest so thanks

#8209 julzM

julzM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:24 AM

Bounce on Monday,after heavy selling?

#8210 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:51 PM

I too was active a while back but have now noticed that this is a  forum of the good, the bad and the ugly.

My recent observations.

1. All the good traders and investors disappeared including Perenby and Arshad to name a few.

Learnt a lot from them

As for Denrandgroup i think you have a real serious problem as a trader attacking others when your own system is so suspect.

Days of using simple moving average crossovers are history. Any good trader will tell you so.

One good winning trade you posted does not mean you a good trader. 9 others could have failed which you have not posted.

As for Bear, the less said the better about his language skills and lack of knowledge.

4. As for HDB, i do not think i can ever repay him for what he thought me in his CCI14 thread.

Is the only member who divulged his systems and was prepared to teach at no fee, yet for every post he has made, he has got flack.

His CFD calls were also amazing  leave alone his knowledge of the markets, auctions, shares etc.

He tries to act like Mr Cool with his postings but reminds me of kids at a nursery school. 

what a load of bs..if you attacking me ****-wad i suggest you come-guns loaded ;)

open chart, plot values, look back over several sessions - if that doesn't shut your stupid comments come back on this thread and we'll take it further

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#8211 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:35 PM

I too was active a while back but have now noticed that this is a forum of the good, the bad and the ugly.

My recent observations.

Learnt a lot from them

His CFD calls were also amazing leave alone his knowledge of the markets, auctions, shares etc.

Al wat ek aan dink as ek Polly hoor is n pappegaai so gaan k@k op jou stokkie

IG CASH

#8212 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:18 PM

My recent observations.

Learnt a lot from them

Pious commentary from non participants for purpose of HDB promotion. 

This is not a place for self enrichment via money taken from novices and I for one do not intend to keep quiet about such activity.

It is blatantly without morality and I have told him before to get his own website.

But no he keeps coming back here for the same nefarious purpose and now more open than before.

We have been informed that he offers his recruits free pass for posting here in his favour.

Intimidation is a pracrice of his ilk and will never work with me - in fact it is counterproductive to the intended purpose

As you and your fellow scumbags will discover

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#8213 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Us tanking further What will our target be or this pullback could it be the 38000 that I read about? Or will this just turnaround again like always, things just look more downside coming.Jakes I hope you got out of you long,

I got out yes, but got burnt a bit.
Luckily it wasn't to big a position

Alsi future

#8214 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

As a full-time trader and lurker, the only reason I stay on this forum is to get my daily dose of soapie drama.  You guys are funny :)

My recent observations.

Learnt a lot from them

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8215 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

oh and these were the two options that might have played out...

Attached Files

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#8216 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

maybe this can guide you a bit

better quality...

Attached Files

#8217 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:27 PM

Us tanking further What will our target be or this pullback could it be the 38000 that I read about? Or will this just turnaround again like always, things just look more downside coming.Jakes I hope you got out of you long,

maybe this can guide you a bit

Attached Files

#8218 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

IG CASH

#8219 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:05 PM

Big trouble in store for the Alsi, not even a tanking ZAR could stem the blood flow.

Alsi future

#8220 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

Didn't see you went short...but nice? ;)

A

did not post it here and doing it now will be after the fact, so rather not

just saying its a good problem if you are short...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting