35843 replies to this topic

#15341 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

If anyone knows how to set up a closed Yahoo/Google group please keep me in mind.

Membership should be open to the core members and posters here such as ... this list is just a quick example and far from complete ... apologies for those not mentioned.

HDB, Rowntree, Argento Beorn, Bear Catcher, RBM ... and of course Plasma who got this ball rolling ... and many others not mentioned.

The core members would then invite/accept others who are known to them.

That will keep out the marketers, the brokers who want to look over your shoulder and those who have no intention of giving but are only around to take.

It would make for a much healthier environment.

Please keep me in mind if set up something like that

#15342 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:50 AM

If anyone knows how to set up a closed Yahoo/Google group please keep me in mind.

Membership should be open to the core members and posters here such as ... this list is just a quick example and far from complete ... apologies for those not mentioned.

HDB, Rowntree, Argento Beorn, Bear Catcher, RBM ... and of course Plasma who got this ball rolling ... and many others not mentioned.

The core members would then invite/accept others who are known to them.

That will keep out the marketers, the brokers who want to look over your shoulder and those who have no intention of giving but are only around to take.

It would make for a much healthier environment.

#15343 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

If you are not contributing to this thread in a positive way please DON'T post on it. Its easy to be brave on a forum where you are protected by being anynomous. Stop being cowards, meet up face to face and sort it out. The rest on here do not feel like reading your childish shite the whole time

#15344 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

no you've been exposed...you.re the fake dude...i have 37 clients mein freund..eat that. you are jealous..pay attention to the market not me.. besides its a fact most traders here cant trade..they bought a bull.. they need other skills going forward..and so do you...shut up and pay attention.

37 clients? Paying R3000 an email. Of course, I believe you.

Happy trading, brother.

Happy trading!

#15345 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

Brother Rountree you could have not said it better!!

Lots of " Ali Babas" here who use this forum as as a marketing ploy!! 

R3000 an email...Yuls...I send out 20pms every morning times even if i charge 1 grand ill be a zillionaire very quick.

R3000 an email. That's not just a scam artist, that's a scam artist who totally sucks at it, brother! 

Most people don't like what you're doing because you're giving out free advice and messing with the system. The thing is, it's not the guys who are following your trading system that are mad at you; no it's the ones who aren't. The question is why are they so mad? 

It's a jungle out there, brother. They're all over the place.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15346 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

no you've been exposed...you.re the fake dude...i have 37 clients mein freund..eat that. you are jealous..pay attention to the market not me.. besides its a fact most traders here cant trade..they bought a bull.. they need other skills going forward..and so do you...shut up and pay attention.

#15347 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

wow..u were brave... told everyone not to take it!!! bearish was the call!!

It's before I had coffee, needed the rush.

#15348 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

i dont have a scam..you.re jealous now p!ss off

Jealous? That's your opinion. Or onion.

You've been exposed! Swooosh!  :)

Happy trading!

#15349 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Roundtree, is this order futures or cash?

It's the SEP 14 ALSI, brother. Futures.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15350 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

i dont have a scam..you.re jealous now p!ss off

#15351 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

that's it...i like to be the centre of attraction..boohoo, guys are bleeding,markets biting hard so they go for the one that intrigues them the most...beautiful...like little girls. in a bear focus almost solely on fib retracement areas..longer term....pros are raping the idiots looking for common entry points dumwads....they are counter trading the obvious...only fibs should beat this...there, a bone for the dogs. kiss kiss

#15352 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Hi HDB, still made 15 points of your call this morning, eventhough it went south. Thanks Budd.

wow..u were brave... told everyone not to take it!!! bearish was the call!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#15353 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

Back to trading. 

Order waiting: 6 long @ 45783

Happy trading.

Roundtree, is this order futures or cash?

#15354 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Hi HDB, still made 15 points of your call this morning, eventhough it went south. Thanks Budd.

#15355 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Sent 03 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hi ZoomZ!

What a pleasant surprise, brother! You really should come back online, the thread is rather quiet without you and nobody seems to have the balls to make calls like you were doing. Just post your stuff and if you get a negative vibe, just don't respond, brother. "Every family's got one," my mother used to say.

Regarding the charts, I was looking at 43100 on the futures (27th March). That was the last time the professionals came back to close their positions. Since then, we've only had one leg going up and it's worrying that these guys seem to be shorting this thing and not covering. As I see it, we should come back to 43100 before the market takes off again. What's your take?

PS: Sorry for the late response.
----------------------------------------------------------

here's above is your last PM to me Roundtree....what a fake you are..what a fake.

Yes, that was me, brother, before you came crawling back here two days ago saying that nobody knows how to trade. Then I figured, "This guy is a snake oil salesman! His calls are always wrong but he wants R3000 an email" It was then that I decided that I didn't want anything to do with this charlatan. You've been calling tops since 43000. I had to expose your little scam. 

Anyway, happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15356 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

The story of a charlatan goes something like this, brothers.

But he didn't mention his trade before that price move.

WARNING: He wants your money! Never let anyone suck you into paying them for trading advice.

Happy trading, brothers.

Brother Rountree you could have not said it better!!

Lots of " Ali Babas" here who use this forum as as a marketing ploy!! 

R3000 an email...Yuls...I send out 20pms every morning times even if i charge 1 grand ill be a zillionaire very quick. In fact guys will pay me 3 grand very easily for each pm. To be honest I have had guys who  insist I take monies from them as a gratuity because their accounts are swelling big time..

I take flak from a lot here because of my free system and yes its the same guys who attack me...They want me out!!

Worse is when some come out of woodwork when market goes on their side... Will never give their entry so if a failed trade they mum about it!! Only show their winning ones. Then you have some who talk about waves, but always if this happens and that happens or overflow.. No direct entry or exit!!

Hats all to those who clearly show their entries and exits as we can learn from that and also follow their calls if they have a good hit rate/ratio!!

and u my man, have always showed your entries and exits....but hay I will never trade your system...Yours is called the system of balls, elephants balls!! :)

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#15357 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

stay fascinated then..i am interesting aren;t i....just keep your b#tching and frustrations to yourself. 'brother'...happy trading.GFY

Back to trading. 

Order waiting: 6 long @ 45783

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15358 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

Sent 03 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hi ZoomZ!

What a pleasant surprise, brother! You really should come back online, the thread is rather quiet without you and nobody seems to have the balls to make calls like you were doing. Just post your stuff and if you get a negative vibe, just don't respond, brother. "Every family's got one," my mother used to say.

Regarding the charts, I was looking at 43100 on the futures (27th March). That was the last time the professionals came back to close their positions. Since then, we've only had one leg going up and it's worrying that these guys seem to be shorting this thing and not covering. As I see it, we should come back to 43100 before the market takes off again. What's your take?

PS: Sorry for the late response.
----------------------------------------------------------

here's above is your last PM to me Roundtree....what a fake you are..what a fake.

#15359 Dip Trader

Dip Trader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hello almal

#15360 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

stay fascinated then..i am interesting aren;t i....just keep your b#tching and frustrations to yourself. 'brother'...happy trading.GFY

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting