35 replies to this topic

#1 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 04:39 PM

Anyone looking here....thoughts for buy ....sens on commissioning should cause a massive stirr..and bring in institutions in time and also other bigger investors

#2 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 12:40 PM

Keep an eye on this share...1 yr 2 yrs...impkats r43b play for royal bafokeng....meams this is a hot resource for a few years to come. And this entity with its 850m usd debt and 2b shareholders will become an attractive target for northam or any other cash flush mine including the gold players....

Worth the hodl for short medium and long term

Your thoughts

#3 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 07:56 PM

Pump is back on...not sure of these are the reasons but worthy of a look

1. Jse leaks
2. Anticipated sens on progress of build
3. Commissioning sens in dec
4. Pgm metal rally
5. Speculation that implats may target this entity
6. Whale manipulation

Either way ....opportunitu to trade...be cautious pump and dump always a possibility with fomo

#4 Africa1962

Africa1962

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 02:42 PM

Hopefully post the consolidation amd dump or profit taking we see the energy come back here...certainly a share to rrade or hokd long term and lots of voltatility and value...lonmin like...expect spikes...and dips...spikes will be 40% plus...potentially of anything like the linmin days ....and no roof as we dont know where this share would be in the short term until fy financials march of h1 next year sept.

have been invested in this share since 2013....so nice to see a profit.....i agree we need to wait it out until in full production...hopefully soon....

#5 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 12:36 PM

Hopefully post the consolidation amd dump or profit taking we see the energy come back here...certainly a share to rrade or hokd long term and lots of voltatility and value...lonmin like...expect spikes...and dips...spikes will be 40% plus...potentially of anything like the linmin days ....and no roof as we dont know where this share would be in the short term until fy financials march of h1 next year sept.

#6 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 12:46 PM

See this as along term play. They in production decmeber and steady state by march reaching ful potemtial 2 to 3 years.buying the future value now and divs probably 3 years away...but expect this share not to remain cheao for too long and shoukd be tracking the path to r11 over the next 2 years or so .....cant time the lunacy...so topping up now or on the dips.....for a long term play...suspect a dual listing as the company is not getting much out of being listed only on jse...or even better seeing the share being stolen by majority shareholder or being sold....or just carrying on in its own right bevomkng a midcap....many years and a long journey....this one gets bought and not traded and placed in the cabinet for grand children and great grandchildren to appreciate.

#7 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 08:31 AM

Eita....no posts here.....on fire

I see u called this couple days ago... Nice one!

I couldn't find any info on dividend payouts?

#8 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 05:18 PM

Eita....no posts here.....on fire

#9 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 01:29 PM

Thought its about time we get some conversation in here....whats the upside r6? By end 2022...high div yield. Midcap resource share coming in with pgm metals having a bull and a fantastic base

#10 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

This is one to watch. I need to check their books and see if they have debt or how deep is it

Sent from my Huawei using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#11 du plessis

du plessis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBosveld

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

I am thus proud to state that much progress has been made, in line with the company’s strategic imperative of achieving a 230 000tpm production level by October 2020. In the second quarter of 2017, our flagship project, BPM, is scheduled to commence production and by 2021, full-scale production will be reached. Wesizwe’s Life of Mine (LOM) will be sustained over a period of three decades presenting much needed job opportunities for our host community.  

Industry Outlook

The mining industry continues to be highly dynamic and challenging due to the buildup of labour tensions over the last few years. However, our talent relations and labour approach have seen us continue steadily with the task at hand to begin production by 2017, and as mentioned above we are on schedule

#12 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:49 PM

Awesome trading statement

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#13 SouthAfricanMi.com

SouthAfricanMi.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

Wont touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Building a mine and getting it fully operational for them is near impossible, they need platinum at closer to and over $2000 a ounce to make it worth the while for investors to give them the cash to get a mine going. They been around forever and has basically just dug millions of holes doing studies on the grades of the ores on their part of the platinum belt.

Rather buy shares in companies that are actually making money.

#14 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

.....and just like that they are back below 50c (at time of writing). Output data of mining industry didn't look all that happy.

Think it was mostly due to platinum beating on the doorstep of $1200.

#15 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:08 PM

This dog coming to life? First technical break in years today above 60c

#16 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

Right you are SB, there is no need for any immediate action with this share unless you are a long term investor wanting to accumulate shares at a low price or a trader wanting to take advantage of the liquidity and buy and sell at a profit

#17 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

Whilst everyone else has been focused on the news around the strike etc. this share has been rising rapidly of late

It's because this company has been unaffected since they are still busy with their project, estimated production date 2019 or 2020 to be more realistic, shareholders do not need to nanny this company, they have cash from the Chinese to complete the project,forget the rights issue and the optimization study as well, was quite positive, disputes resolved for now,as to the possibility of buying Anglo Assets ( not keen on this, would rather favour Sibanye on taking over those assets.since they have mastered the art of deep underground mining, compared to Gold mining Platinum should not be that hard for them, Sibanye also has a lean approach to their operations unlike Anglo. The ore body at Wesizwe not that deep, also not convinced the Chinese would be able to handle the demands placed on mining companies to rectify the social ills of our country.

I have to say that Lonmin and ATL are looking quite vulnerable at this stage

#18 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

Whilst everyone else has been focused on the news around the strike etc. this share has been rising rapidly of late

#19 Mokhachane

Mokhachane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBloemfontein, Freestate

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

Heres the article...http://www.bdlive.co...wesizwes-shares

#20 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

see article in business day about shareholder feud being on the way to be being resolved and an overall positive sentiment being restored

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting