Photo
- - - - -

Small Caps: Which is the Next Ten Bagger?

small caps

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#21 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:30 PM

Advanced Health is also promising in my view.

#22 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

Ascendis Health is looking great at the moment. Might double this year in my view. 

#23 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:32 PM

If you have time..
Could yougive me a concise view long4life..i dont know anything about this company..seems shares at bit of a low at mo..Thanks

#24 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:51 PM

Hi...will have look at it..just sold my Aspen for ok profit so off to a good start..policy now take profit while green and dont get greedy..rebuy..

#25 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:11 PM

Any ideas anyone for 2019 ten baggers

Hoping long4life - if purple can get their stuff sorted out, there lies potential too. 

#26 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:33 PM

Any ideas anyone for 2019 ten baggers

#27 Targeter

Targeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:27 PM

Kibo has long had a Spec Buy recommendation, but now a Buy recommendation has been issued by First Equity Ltd on 28 November 2018, giving a target price of 15p (271c). The recommendation is on the Kibo website http://kibo.energy/ under “INVESTOR RELATIONS” and then “Broker Research Notes”. The recommendation is 21 pages long but the summary is “We value Kibo using DCF methodology, and find value of 30p per share, but given there are still many uncertainties, we discount this by 50% to give us our near-term target price of 15p. We thus initiate coverage of KIBO energy with a BUY recommendation.”

In a bit more detail: “Using DCF methodology, with cautious long-term assumptions we find value of at least 30p per share for Kibo, but discount this by 50% given the uncertainty factors. This highlights just how undervalued Kibo shares are currently, thus we initiate coverage with a Buy recommendation and near-term target price of 15p, but longer-term, see no reason why the stock cannot reflect its true value of at least 30p per share”.

Undervalued … Warren Buffet’s primary advice to stock exchange investors was “Look for shares that are undervalued”.

The near-term target price of 271c represents a 647% increase on the last traded price on the JSE of 32c.

The stock had a previous support level of about 72c for about 3 years, but descended through this level on 21 September 2018.

#28 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:32 AM

From 22nov to 3 Dec and now 7 Dec.... Share suspended yesterday and I couldn't find any articles w. R. T the suspension.... Today notification of suspension not there.

Polly u think take a chance on this one?

IGNORE... It seems I was looking at wrong information

#29 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:20 AM

Hi andii... Daw were to release Financials on 22 Nov now I see it's extended to 3 Dec....shud we be concerned?

From 22nov to 3 Dec and now 7 Dec.... Share suspended yesterday and I couldn't find any articles w. R. T the suspension.... Today notification of suspension not there.

Polly u think take a chance on this one?

#30 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:34 AM

Thanks Matrix.  I have now studied every bit of info, videos, etc on EUZ and tend to agree with you that there is potential. Being a coffin dodger I am not sure I will be around to see the end result.The scope report should give a good picture and boost. Have a good day.  PS how come we have different share prices on the JSE, ASX and AIM? 

Hi Birdman,

I cannot answer your question 100%. I do know that the real market to watch is the AIM. Not much goes in with the JSE or ASX, but this will change once the ball starts to roll. AIM average trade volumes are 47million per day, whereas JSE is only about 1.1million.

#31 birdman

birdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:37 AM

Thanks Matrix.  I have now studied every bit of info, videos, etc on EUZ and tend to agree with you that there is potential. Being a coffin dodger I am not sure I will be around to see the end result.The scope report should give a good picture and boost. Have a good day.  PS how come we have different share prices on the JSE, ASX and AIM? 

#32 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:14 AM

I would think that EUZ is a unlikely ten bagger, with 5 billion shares out there, always more sellers than buyers. They are not even close to mining.

Hi Birdman,

It depends on how you define the turnaround time on a ten-bagger.

Will it be a ten-bagger within the next week, or month, probably not.

They are not close to mining, you are correct.

Mining or potential mining companies are however not valued the same way that other companies are valued on profit that's already been made.

Mining companies are rather valued on the NPV of expected asset value contained in the mine

At the moment they're busy with the scoping study that will be out before year end, and this will already help guesstimate the NPV.

Furthermore they will not necessarily ever mine here, but could sell the asset.

They have hinted however towards mining and have already applied for mining license few months ago, though this may take a year or two.

If they do sell the asset or mine, all indications are that the value of contained minerals are many multiples of the current Market Cap of 5.8million pounds.

As stated, all possible ten-baggers contain risk.

In trying to estimate a sales target for my shares I have however chatted to multiple mining investors on London bulletin boards.

On the question whether they expect to sell when this reaches ten bagger states a few have them were of the opinion that it's way to low.

Watch the youtube videos I shared on the EUZ thread which compare the company to some of its peers.

With regard to the comment of the 5billion shares in circulation, I don't see this as being to relevant.

You can't look at the amount of shares a company has and say there's to much in circulation as larger volumes will be traded if the price is smaller.

As information starts to trickle in the share price will rise, and people will buy.

If shares are cheaper more will just be traded relative to if shares were more expensive.

I had 100k SNH shares for example, sold them and just bought 7.5million EUZ share. - (Much happier in owning EUZ than when I had the SNH)

The risk has been stated and is obvious, just thought I'd share some potential.

FYI I'm long on EUZ, do your own research.

#33 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:42 AM

Hi andii... Daw were to release Financials on 22 Nov now I see it's extended to 3 Dec....shud we be concerned?

So their half year was Sep 2018. They have three months to publish results (JSE Listing requirements). They could even wait till end of December 2018. So no concern yet.

#34 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:35 AM

#35 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:11 AM

Daw- distribution and Network Warehousing.

They where struggling badly in the past but at current market price they are very likely to be bought over. They had extreme measures to stay alive. They are debt free now.

Rumours are out that former CEO Todd or Bidvest might make an offer to buy the whole shares and de-list company.

Now the question will be at what price will the offer be? I think the range will be between 50 cents and R1.

At current price of 8 cents we might see a big jump soon. Keep an eye on this one guys.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#36 birdman

birdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:40 AM

I would think that EUZ is a unlikely ten bagger, with 5 billion shares out there, always more sellers than buyers. They are not even close to mining.

#37 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:38 PM

Europa Metals, EUZ.

http://www.sharenet....e.php?scode=EUZ

Refer to separate thread for info.

Waiting for the Scoping Study that will be released before year end, but still available at 3cents/share. 

Definite risk, as with any possible 10-bagger, but I'm hopeful in this being at least a 10-bagger.

#38 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:24 AM

How's your feeling after the positive year end results but a much lower share price?

I climbed out of shares middle of the year after making a quick buck on the two.. truthfully haven't kept my eye on shares recently, currently only looking at property.. bargains to be had! :)

Edited by Goliath, 28 November 2018 - 11:25 AM.

Never underestimate the potential for human stupidity when wealth and power are at stake!

#39 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:56 PM

I took a small bite of Ellies as well purely on gambling on the chance that the second year of their "turn-around" is still going strong.. coupled with Orion my two penny stock gambles!

How's your feeling after the positive year end results but a much lower share price?

#40 Bullhunter

Bullhunter

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNorthcliff

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:25 AM

Wonder if Steinhoff  15 years ago met this criteria. Was at R15.00 some moons back

A 20% trailing stop loss would certainly have been helpful.  You would have got out on the 7th October 2016 close of R76.05 following its peak of R96.05 close on 4th April 2016

Opportunities are made up easier than losses.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting