Photo
- - - - -

Small Caps: Which is the Next Ten Bagger?

small caps

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#361 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

EQS - Big volumes this afternoon - 8mil shares last 2 hours

Asset managers probably increasing %

#362 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

I'm hoping for R3.50 by month end

Comair looking very attractive at these current levels

#363 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:59 PM

what price do you think EQS will reach before month end..... im thinking about selling out at month end and going to Comair

#364 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Hey Shi

Yeah, it sure has been a roller coaster. I

I'm hanging on for a bit. I see the price going over the R3.00 mark this week. I think the big sell off is finally over.

Maybe sell half for now and see how things pan out

#365 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

What a run the last 2 weeks for EQS, time to take profits for me, don't want to get too greedy here.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#366 Will412

Will412

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

CMO - Good volumes traded yesterday. Some good news to come maybe?

Lets hope Crow!

#367 Crow8866

Crow8866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:03 PM

CMO - Good volumes traded yesterday. Some good news to come maybe?

#368 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:06 AM

Keaton looks extremely undervalued at the moment.  Market Cap is equal to Gross profits representing a P/E of 1.  Will keep this on my radar.  Should move back up towards the R1.50-R2 mark.

#369 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

I agree Magnet

This one is definitely my 5 bagger

I'm just surprised there has been such low volume on the JSE

I follow the share daily on the London Stock Exchange and there are far larger volumes traded there and more reaction to the SENS updates

JSE will follow suit eventually

Queen Bee problem is the liquidity is higher in UK therefore JSE price follows AIM price - similar to JBL price movement across the two listings.  AIM needs traders to get the price going.  until the flock arrives on AIM we willremain to hover around R1.  One other problem is that almost 90% of kibo shares are in free float so this share requires massive volume to sustain a rise ans wear off the day traders.

#370 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:46 PM

Hi

When is the first revenues expected to flow into Kibo

What timeframes are we looking at...

#371 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

I agree Magnet

This one is definitely my 5 bagger

I'm just surprised there has been such low volume on the JSE

I follow the share daily on the London Stock Exchange and there are far larger volumes traded there and more reaction to the SENS updates

JSE will follow suit eventually

#372 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

12 Aug 2015 08:21

LONDON (Alliance News) - Kibo Mining PLC shares rose on Wednesday after it said the Mbeya coal to power project in Tanzania will generate almost USD50.0 million in annual revenue and an annual profit of up to USD27.0 million after the company received the results from its mining pre-feasibility study.

Kibo shares were up 17.6% to 4.85 pence per share on Wednesday morning.

The miner said it received the results of phase two, stage one of the mining pre-feasibility study, which is part of the definitive mining feasibility study for the mining element of the coal to power project.

Kibo said the report for the Mbeya project said the company will generate between USD48.4 million to USD48.6 million per year in revenue, with an all-in cost margin between 49% to 62%, which would lead to an annual profit margin of between USD24.0 million to USD27.0 million.

"We are delighted with the results from the mining pre-feasibility study, which have surpassed all expectations. Figures from the mining pre-feasibility study report confirm that the Mbeya coal mine (as the mining component of the Mbeya coal to power project) is a very robust project in every aspect," said Chief Executive Louis Coetzee.

"The all-in cost margin is one of the key indicators that measure the overall robustness of the project and the latest range has improved from 38% to 45%, [compared] to 49% - 62%. This is significantly above the 25% level which is considered "healthy" for this type of project," he added.

The study has also reported the project to have an internal rate of return ranging between 33.6% to 53.9%, with a payback period between two years and seven months to three years and eight months.

Remember this is only for the Coal part of the Mbeya Coal-to-Power project.  Power aspect is much more lucrative albeit Kibo may only retain a small percentage of the Power aspect of the project.  October to December is going to be a news rich period and may easily see this 5 bag on news of Power Purchase agreements from Government, Sale of part of the Power part of the project and the securing of debt funding.  More importantly the projected annual profits after all funding is secured will be key.

#373 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:21 AM

12 Aug 2015 08:21

LONDON (Alliance News) - Kibo Mining PLC shares rose on Wednesday after it said the Mbeya coal to power project in Tanzania will generate almost USD50.0 million in annual revenue and an annual profit of up to USD27.0 million after the company received the results from its mining pre-feasibility study.

Kibo shares were up 17.6% to 4.85 pence per share on Wednesday morning.

The miner said it received the results of phase two, stage one of the mining pre-feasibility study, which is part of the definitive mining feasibility study for the mining element of the coal to power project.

Kibo said the report for the Mbeya project said the company will generate between USD48.4 million to USD48.6 million per year in revenue, with an all-in cost margin between 49% to 62%, which would lead to an annual profit margin of between USD24.0 million to USD27.0 million.

"We are delighted with the results from the mining pre-feasibility study, which have surpassed all expectations. Figures from the mining pre-feasibility study report confirm that the Mbeya coal mine (as the mining component of the Mbeya coal to power project) is a very robust project in every aspect," said Chief Executive Louis Coetzee.

"The all-in cost margin is one of the key indicators that measure the overall robustness of the project and the latest range has improved from 38% to 45%, [compared] to 49% - 62%. This is significantly above the 25% level which is considered "healthy" for this type of project," he added.

The study has also reported the project to have an internal rate of return ranging between 33.6% to 53.9%, with a payback period between two years and seven months to three years and eight months.

#374 longterm413

longterm413

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Absolutely nothing.

#375 longterm413

longterm413

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

Kibo RNS looking good!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Yes... and response from the market

#376 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Kibo RNS looking good!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#377 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

Can anybody enlighten me on Tawana resources currently @ 6cents

What is the prospects for this company

#378 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

Can anybody enlighten me on Tawana resources currently @ 6cents

What is the prospects for this company

#379 orca

orca

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:06 PM

Share has disappointed me in last six months or so. Sluggish movement. Great sens but it's struggled to break through 1000 mark. But I hold on.

Looking at ADI compared to the INDI25 on this chart shows a good recovery. ADI is the shaded one.

Attached File  Adi.png   23.51KB   74 downloads

Edited by 89086, 11 August 2015 - 03:07 PM.

I started here with nothing and still have most of it left.

#380 Geko

Geko

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

Share has disappointed me in last six months or so. Sluggish movement. Great sens but it's struggled to break through 1000 mark. But I hold on.

http://smallcaps.co....-edge-over-eoh/

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting