79 replies to this topic

#21 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

The results did not shoot the lights out and with the pending issue of a further 31 million shares the share price has declined. We all knew this was one for the long term and it is going to take some patience. The R16 million cash from the share issue to phab will provide capital for development. A lot of activity and new listings in this sector at the moment, hopefully not a bubble forming!

#22 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

and looks like it could easily dip below 50c soon.

Yep, I had my prediction to hover around 60c.. bugger!

Never underestimate the potential for human stupidity when wealth and power are at stake!

#23 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

and looks like it could easily dip below 50c soon.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#24 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Visual back at 50c...

#25 cdb999

cdb999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for your great wishes Bro!!!! <br /><br />Sent from my D5503 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app<br /><br />

#26 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

One deserves all wrath coming to you when buying shares like this. An absolute abomination. Did they raise R11 million on listing? Please spare me. This participants to this forum's investment savvy is deteriorating rapidly.

Rough day in office Immobilier? ;)

U might be right but taking a small punt on a stock like this I'd say is a fair play, but if you put more than 10% of your portfolio into it at this stage of the race = I agee with your statement above as it is very high risk.. I like the potential, if they can execute it correctly we might se another Calgro, but that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Edited by Goliath, 29 May 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Never underestimate the potential for human stupidity when wealth and power are at stake!

#27 Immobilier

Immobilier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

One deserves all wrath coming to you when buying shares like this. An absolute abomination. Did they raise R11 million on listing? Please spare me. This participants to this forum's investment savvy is deteriorating rapidly.

#28 cdb999

cdb999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

Will do, thanks goliath

#29 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Indeed. Long it is then

Don't sweat, just hold on to it and don't mind the ups and downs, would've been better if you got some at current ranges but nevertheless, you bought it and ride it out :)

#30 cdb999

cdb999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

Indeed. Long it is then

#31 cdb999

cdb999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Well, I originally put in an order at 65c, when the order went through it was already at 100c.

Sent from my D5503 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#32 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

cdb you gotta get in on the IPO with these type of shares to make it worth your while

Well at current level (around 60c - 65c) still good to get in I'd say, but don't expect this one to shine within the next 12 months

#33 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

cdb you gotta get in on the IPO with these type of shares to make it worth your while

#34 cdb999

cdb999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Haha like me.

Sent from my D5503 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#35 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

Good call Goliath. We have to sympathise with those that bought in at the peak of the hype when the share touched R1.

#36 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

Yeah, I expect this one to go down between the 60c - 70c region and settle there (unless more SENS come out) for now..

And there it is, back to 60c level!

#37 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Got a small holding for the next year!

Edited by SoleTrader, 27 May 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#38 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:26 PM

Was pleased to get my full allocation in the IPO. Right you are Goliath take no notice at the moment as the share will go up and down before the market prices it. However, a difference to the Advanced listing was that Visual issued a cautionary on listing to indicate some future corporate action which is obviously helping the share price go up.

Yeah, I expect this one to go down between the 60c - 70c region and settle there (unless more SENS come out) for now..

#39 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:31 AM

Was pleased to get my full allocation in the IPO. Right you are Goliath take no notice at the moment as the share will go up and down before the market prices it. However, a difference to the Advanced listing was that Visual issued a cautionary on listing to indicate some future corporate action which is obviously helping the share price go up.

#40 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

Very surprised by the market reaction (just hit 100c) after the "weak" IPO take up.

PS: the volumes are low.

Thinking the same thing.. got some at 60c

Will probably go the same route as Advanced, go up and when hype has settled come back down again

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting