#61 Mokhachane

Mokhachane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBloemfontein, Freestate

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

CHANGE TO VISUAL?S LISTING DATE

Shareholders are advised that, in accordance with the requirements of the Johannesburg
Stock Exchange, the Company may only proceed with the listing once all properties have
been transferred into the group and it has met the spread requirements for listing, as set
out in the prospectus.

The Company is pleased to advise that the spread requirements and minimum
subscription requirements as specified by the JSE have been well exceeded. The results
of the offer are being finalised and will be announced in due course.

However, there has been a delay in the issuance of the rates clearance certificate for the
smallest property, Erf 24258 Kuils River, which property was sold by an inter-related
party to the group. The Company is pleased to advise that it is now receiving assistance
from the City of Cape Town to get the rates clearance certificate issued. The delay is not
expected to be protracted.

The Company is pleased to advise that the two large properties, Erven 18363 and 18358
and Remainder Farm 1286, Kuils River have already been transferred to the group.

Applicants who have applied for shares through stockbrokers will continue to retain the
amount in their stockbroker accounts and earn interest at the rate agreed between
themselves and their stockbroker until the date of listing of the Company. Investments
received through Prescient Wealth Management will earn interest until the day before
listing at the same rate of interest that the Company secures from the bank.

The confirmation of the date of listing will be announced in due course.

#62 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

Thanks Shi I missed that one. Please keep us updated when you hear of a new listing date as you appear to be on the ball with this one

#63 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

See SENS sent out yesterday

PS: I'm having trouble pasting the link here

Edited by Shi, 03 April 2014 - 11:04 AM.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#64 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

Shi where did you find out about the delayed Visual listing, could not see anything on the popular news sites?

#65 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

Listing delayed caused of rates clearance not received.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#66 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Mokhachane and SB45 on further new listings in the pipeline. PSG-Konsult and now Sygnia are on my radar.

I will start a new thread entitled 'New Listings' so that we can get some more input as we may miss those guys and gals who do not read and contribute to the Visual Thread.

Thanks for the reccie out to the Visual site Goliath, I look forward to see how Friday goes 

No problem, I'm having mixed thoughts about this one after my recon.. but again to take a small punt in it is worth a shot if they pull Stellendale like they market it! Will see how Friday goes and perhaps get in after hype died down a bit..

Never underestimate the potential for human stupidity when wealth and power are at stake!

#67 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Mokhachane and SB45 on further new listings in the pipeline. PSG-Konsult and now Sygnia are on my radar.

I will start a new thread entitled 'New Listings' so that we can get some more input as we may miss those guys and gals who do not read and contribute to the Visual Thread.

Thanks for the reccie out to the Visual site Goliath, I look forward to see how Friday goes 

#68 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Really looking forward to sygnia, I had a look at a few reports so far so good.

#69 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

Not quite sure on the shares for this one, pipeline projects to go over R3bln, but they come to the market for R33mln. I suspect they will keep asking for more money from shareholders, time and again. I like their properties though, maybe I will opt for that instead. With the IPO I am sitting on the sidelines

#70 Mokhachane

Mokhachane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBloemfontein, Freestate

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

Heads up guys...

Other IPO's for 2014...some good ones on the table...

Lots this year...

-PSG Konsult

-Visual International, April 4...already mentioned

-Tharisa PLC, April 8...mining company...already mentioned

-Advanced Health, April 25...already mentioned

-Sygnia Asset Management

-Primedia

-Edcon Group

-Kenana Sugar...sudanese sugar company 

-Alexander Forbes...Q2

PSG Konsult and Sygnia are the much anticipated ones...sygnia supposedly the next coronation...

#71 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

Only a small amount of shares was made available so I think this one could suffer from being illiquid. The small number of shares also suggests that you might not get a meaty number of shares as I expect it to be oversubscribed. 

All in all, it does seem like a potential good long term buy. But then again many IPOs have before ...

Drove past Stellendale yesterdag and stopped by the Caltex, at this stage it looks kind of bare but if you look long term could work.. not too far from Stellenbosch/Zevenwacht mall and airport and as first time buyer definitely an option, think I'll take a small punt on it? Could perhaps go the same route as Calgro.. (35c at a stage I recall)

Never underestimate the potential for human stupidity when wealth and power are at stake!

#72 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

Only a small amount of shares was made available so I think this one could suffer from being illiquid. The small number of shares also suggests that you might not get a meaty number of shares as I expect it to be oversubscribed. 

All in all, it does seem like a potential good long term buy. But then again many IPOs have before ...

#73 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

I also thought they listing today, not sure now..

Edit, anticipated listing is 4 April according tot their prospectus..

#74 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Good to see a few familar names taking a long term punt here. I am interested to see to what extent thre IPO of this is one is oversubscribed as that will be a good barometer for the appetite of investors to take some risk in the new listings coming to the market at present.

Anyone know the sharecode and do they list today or the 4th as suggested in the thread?

I also thought they listing today, not sure now..

#75 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

Good to see a few familar names taking a long term punt here. I am interested to see to what extent thre IPO of this is one is oversubscribed as that will be a good barometer for the appetite of investors to take some risk in the new listings coming to the market at present.

Anyone know the sharecode and do they list today or the 4th as suggested in the thread?

#76 Mr.Balls

Mr.Balls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

Why list for such a small amount. Only one big project in the pipeline. Interest rates will eventually go up. Property development is all about timing, and I beleive they got it wrong. Defenitly not a gamble I am willing to take.<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app<br /><br />

Watch out for companies that list at the top of a bull run, this is where they take you for a sucker

#77 Stefan

Stefan

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

Why list for such a small amount. Only one big project in the pipeline. Interest rates will eventually go up. Property development is all about timing, and I beleive they got it wrong. Defenitly not a gamble I am willing to take.<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app<br /><br />

#78 Safrican

Safrican

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationLyford Cay.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

I believe it's worth a gamble for LTP too.

Can only go up from 50c a share.

We shall see how she fares on the 4th.

Thank you for your time and I will thank you for mine. - Rodriguez

#79 WINH

WINH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:25 PM

With most listed property companies flying today, and the rates staying put, i think it's worth a look! I've seen the track record, not bad @ all, and 74% held by the exec team, this tells me they're not looking to dump the company to the public, they remain committed to it, and they'll continue to push for it's good! I'll definitely put in an order for it in my long term portfolio, and hold on for dear life :D

#80 Goliath

Goliath

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

Right thought I'd open this thread so long, any takers for tomorrow's listing on this one?

Edited by Goliath, 27 March 2014 - 05:04 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting