Communicating with fellow ShareChat readers should be both informative and pleasant and we strive for this by maintaining our impeccable standards. These goals can be achieved with your cooperation and support.
We are however not responsible for the information posted on our forum by fellow-readers. We are merely the link providing the environment for such correspondence.
We are not in any way liable for the accuracy or inaccuracy of any of the content posted onto our forum by our readers.
All postings to Sharechat must not breach the following conditions and
postings are prone to removal, and could even leading to termination of the user’s registration if these conditions are not adhered to.
The following are expressly forbidden in postings:
1. Material containing ANY defamatory remarks.
2. Material containing vulgarity , hate speech, swear words implied or otherwise or any other form of discriminatory or offensive communication.
3. Material containing anything inclining towards an adult nature.
4. Postings being repeatedly submitted.
5. Advertising or marketing ploys of any kind.
6. Any copyright items being submitted without prior knowledge and consent of the copyright owner.
7. Any material in violation of South African laws.
8. Revealing contact or personal details of an individual without prior knowledge and consent of that particular individual.
9. Publication of any URLs or email address on the forum is expressly forbidden. Use the private message facility
10. Any breach of this policy will result in a warning, a warning and/or suspension and continual disregard will lead to a permanent ban.
Please report any messages that breach this policy via the report message to moderator option.