HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

short @ 45870

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#2503 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

OUV value has come down 50 p from my original pm posts!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#2504 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hey HDB. Kaalgat  is a twit and a newbie here. He will be gone by now so don't worry about him. He is drinking poison and thinking you will die.

:D  :D

HDB

#2505 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Hey HDB. Kaalgat  is a twit and a newbie here. He will be gone by now so don't worry about him. He is drinking poison and thinking you will die.

I started here with nothing and still have most of it left.

#2506 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

but you are too full of yourself to get it. 

U may call it arrogance, but others here have called it " bullshit-free honesty'!!!  B)

HDB

#2507 Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationSome Island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Again you missed that point!!  We talking about successful traders!!! Senseless talking to you!! Bye

For your info...I chose those 2 words on purpose as I was trying to get an important message across but you are too full of yourself to get it. And seeing that you know a little about rugby...I will run circles around you...on and off the field. Good luck to you sir!

#2508 Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationSome Island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

Zero   Hedge what is your problem is your kabaal guy.. Jus get the hell out of this cci class you are disturbing the peace. HDB is doing a good job here and most of the guys on this forum appreciate his good work of empowering less skilled traders.... We dont need you guys (Kabal and Zero) juss make your way out and find peace elsewhere!!!!

I will happily do so...as this will also be my last post on this site. But do yourself a favour and go and read some of my previous posts and you will realise that the only purpose for me being here was to help the small and unskilled investor. Why...because the playing fields are not always level...as the large institutional investors have access to timely and market moving info that the small investor is not always privileged to. I have no problem with HDB per se...except for the fact that in my opinion he is too arrogant. I have never insulted him nor did I critized him. We only had healthy debates as far as I am concerned...and just for the record I am not the one disturbing the peace here...

#2509 oroman

oroman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

...and the part that I really don't get is...why if you are that successful and rich do you still feel the need to splash it all over this forum? The successful investors that I know don't act in such a manner...

Zero   Hedge what is your problem is your kabaal guy.. Jus get the hell out of this cci class you are disturbing the peace. HDB is doing a good job here and most of the guys on this forum appreciate his good work of empowering less skilled traders.... We dont need you guys (Kabal and Zero) juss make your way out and find peace elsewhere!!!!

#2510 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

HDB, this will be my last post on this issue and site. there is no money trail. best wishes in your "free" lessons class. emphasis on "free" -over and out-

In this country money buys anything!!!

Cost me 200 grand to get this guy off my back!!  OK guys i just  raised my kick backs to 60%. I have to recover that bribe!! 

Anyone not prepared to pay the increase let me know sharp!!!

HDB

#2511 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

No need to belong to the club in order to be a successful investor...do some proper fundamental research/kick the tyres if needed, follow sound investment principles and apply some common sense and the reward will be yours...

Again you missed that point!!  We talking about successful traders!!! Senseless talking to you!! Bye

HDB

#2512 kabaal

kabaal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

HDB, this will be my last post on this issue and site. there is no money trail. best wishes in your "free" lessons class. emphasis on "free" -over and out-

#2513 Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationSome Island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

No thanks!! Im fine!!

Magicians belong to a club.... Will never disclose how they do a trick...

Successful Traders also belong to a club..Will never disclose their secrets!!

Well their are exceptions to the rule i suppose!!!

No need to belong to the club in order to be a successful investor...do some proper fundamental research/kick the tyres if needed, follow sound investment principles and apply some common sense and the reward will be yours...

#2514 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Your loss because I can actually teach you a thing or two...

No thanks!! Im fine!!

Magicians belong to a club.... Will never disclose how they do a trick...

Successful Traders also belong to a club..Will never disclose their secrets!!

Well their are exceptions to the rule i suppose!!!

HDB

#2515 Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationSome Island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

I can see you also questioning yourself as to why i am here.... HDB must have  hidden agendas hay!!!

I just included you as the weed!!

Your loss because I can actually teach you a thing or two...

#2516 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

...and the part that I really don't get is...why if you are that successful and rich do you still feel the need to splash it all over this forum? The successful investors that I know don't act in such a manner...

I can see you also questioning yourself as to why i am here.... HDB must have  hidden agendas hay!!!

I just included you as the weed!!

HDB

#2517 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

Rich is an under statement!!  :)

Ps : Successful traders will not divulge their secrets!! If they do they will only do it for monetary rewards!!!

That is the difference between me and them!! Look at my aim in life again!! Read it again  then.....

Understood????

HDB

#2518 Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationSome Island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

Ok Kabaab i will tell you what your vendetta is:

There are a lot of ways to make people in this forum not like me, but one of the most powerful, if least fair, is to be really, really successful in what i do best !!! Nobody resents the forum member here who makes thumb suck calls or charges for advise!!!

But for the guy who, not once or twice, but continuously breaks the bank, shares advise and calls with others,now that is a whole different kettle of envy and jealousy!!

I have taken it upon myself to teach and guide others who are less fortunate than myself in trading, thus incurring yours and others hatred and unpopularity,,,,,But i have a great aim in life to pursue for the less fortunate in trading,and i will continue to do so. Nobody will stop me, not you or anybody else!!!This burden of envy and jealousy which comes with this I have now accepted as part of life and being a good guy, and in actual fact it is very wise for me to accept it because i know it wont go away!!!

I actually envy you'll paranoids,  you'll actually feel people here are paying attention to you'll which is actually not the case!! You and others trying to shoot me down,will not make a difference,as you'll only wounding yourselves!!! Therefore i hope you enjoy to envy my toils, my hard work,my honesty, my advise , my calls and the methods i have used to succeed!!!

As for you you and your cronies , you'll are not part of  my class and never will be. I have been weeded you'll completely out and thus you'll will never enjoy the benefits of this class!!!

#2519 Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationSome Island

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

There are a lot of ways to make people in this forum not like me, but one of the most powerful, if least fair, is to be really, really successful in what i do best !!! Nobody resents the forum member here who makes thumb suck calls or charges for advise!!!

But for the guy who, not once or twice, but continuously breaks the bank, shares advise and calls with others,now that is a whole different kettle of envy and jealousy!!

I have taken it upon myself to teach and guide others who are less fortunate than myself in trading, thus incurring yours and others hatred and unpopularity,,,,,But i have a great aim in life to pursue for the less fortunate in trading,and i will continue to do so. Nobody will stop me, not you or anybody else!!!This burden of envy and jealousy which comes with this I have now accepted as part of life and being a good guy, and in actual fact it is very wise for me to accept it because i know it wont go away!!!

I actually envy you'll paranoids,  you'll actually feel people here are paying attention to you'll which is actually not the case!! You and others trying to shoot me down,will not make a difference,as you'll only wounding yourselves!!! Therefore i hope you enjoy to envy my toils, my hard work,my honesty, my advise , my calls and the methods i have used to succeed!!!

As for you you and your cronies , you'll are not part of  my class and never will be. I have been weeded you'll completely out and thus you'll will never enjoy the benefits of this class!!!

Eish...sak Sarel, sak...

#2520 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

ref point 3: no money exchanged/no problem ref point 4: no money exchanged/no takedown better bring your rugby team with you to square the odds. you honestly think i'm a individual on a personal vendetta?

HDB

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting