• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SouthAfricanMi.com

SouthAfricanMi.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

Oh dear. Where is Raging Bull who punted this like its nobodies business? 

Edited by SouthAfricanMi.com, 09 May 2016 - 11:04 AM.

#2 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:07 AM

At best Wez is still a pennyshare and as pointed out in a previous post is a bit of a pump and dump share. It recently challenged the 80c a share price when platinum crossed the $1000 mark. The markets seemed to have settled somewhat from a very jittery start to this year. Considering it traded at 38c 'n month ago I'm tempted to say hold. I've got a bunch of Wez, but buying them with a long term view. Planning on stocking up on this one before the end of 2017.

#3 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:49 AM

Any thoughts on the prospects of Wez?<br />And is it cheap at 50c considering LY around this time it was around 80c a share?<br />Will platinum catch up with gold?

#4 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:51 PM

Watching WEZ share price movements over the past week I can see that this share still has a pump and dump reputation

#5 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:25 AM

WEZ could be a buy soon once the current weakness in the share price ends.

#6 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Bought OAO at 160c. Still waiting for interim results to be released, but seems a fair price especially with their recent acquisitions. 

#7 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:48 AM

Got a client of mine in WES at 98. He insisted pulling out at 102. Very disappointing, but profit is profit. Since there should be a pull back coming, which would be worth shorting?

You are able to get shorts on these shares? SBK doesn't offer any. If they did I would short OAO from 250c down to 150c. Wouldn't touch a large short on WEZ though, they seem strong. May short small 10% pullbacks but wouldn't expect anything major from them on the downside barring bad results

#8 Wolfie

Wolfie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Got a client of mine in WES at 98. He insisted pulling out at 102. Very disappointing, but profit is profit. Since there should be a pull back coming, which would be worth shorting?

#9 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

OAO probably not sustainable. Reason for the movement in their price was their last SENS announcement. Huge deal coming off. Disappointed I missed out on this one, was thinking of buying after the SENS announcement but thought the news was already factored into the price

#10 cdb999

cdb999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

I guess it's just interest and following the money train. Small Cap gains are never sustainable. There will be some sort of pull back.. <br /><br />

#11 Wolfie

Wolfie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hey guys

Just curious about what happened WESIZWE and OANDO. Why the sudden interest in these guys? Are the gains sustainable? What would we need to know to catch gains like these again?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting