8 replies to this topic

#1 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

Sold at 28c today(20% profit). After reading their results properly, I must agree with HDB, directors seem dodgy to me...

#2 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Results are out, and 1c divi declared

#3 LiveInExcess

LiveInExcess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:33 AM

also took a little nibble at 26c........ all offers dried up at 27

#4 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

A decent trading update from them.  I have bought 1m shares at 26c.  Lets see what happens.  Once again the stock looks very undervalued on all metrics.  At a 5x PE I am willing to take a risk

Ah so it was you ;)

I'm holding them from 23c. MOR makes up a rather large part of my small cap portfolio... 

If you watched the closing auction today, you would've seen a bid to buy at 26c for 2mil shares. The trade was taken off market straight after the close of trade. Hopefully, other big buyers come to the party after the full results release.

Results on friday should include at the minimum a 1c dividend declaration. If they do, I won't sell out below 30c. If they don't, then we'll see... :rolleyes:

Edited by yusufm1, 27 August 2014 - 05:09 PM.

#5 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

A decent trading update from them.  I have bought 1m shares at 26c.  Lets see what happens.  Once again the stock looks very undervalued on all metrics.  At a 5x PE I am willing to take a risk

#6 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Interested to see what people say :)

There's 555500 shares on offer at 29c but no-one wants to touch it, so until that is sold I doubt the share is going to move up a lot :(

Their FY estimates should be released on 29 August, hopefully its good and that huge block of shares on offer disappears so that the share can move upwards again.

looks good for a short term position (exit after the move as a result of, what I assume will be, good results).

Edited by yusufm1, 31 July 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#7 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

Hello fellow investors

The stock ticks all the boxes for a value investment (ultralow PE, pays a divi, high cashflow yield).  What am I missing?

It looks good but then why is market ignoring it?

Its because of management....Guys running this ship have question marks all over them.. Been invested in here for over 10 years and I wont trust these guys with another dime!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#8 vlam

vlam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

Hello fellow investors

The stock ticks all the boxes for a value investment (ultralow PE, pays a divi, high cashflow yield).  What am I missing?

Interested to see what people say :)

There's 555500 shares on offer at 29c but no-one wants to touch it, so until that is sold I doubt the share is going to move up a lot :(

Their FY estimates should be released on 29 August, hopefully its good and that huge block of shares on offer disappears so that the share can move upwards again.

#9 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

Hello fellow investors

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting