• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

The exit of Bob from Zim is very good for Zimplats and ultimately for Implats.  Long at 4150c. 

#2 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:23 PM

The stock has reached an undervalued level imo. Their new shafts will be operational in 24 months, and, given the metal price and USDZAR exchange rate, this looks like a decent entry level

#3 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

Hey Crowe

No real target in mind as of yet...just expecting a slow painful grind downward...Nothing positive to support the price but mainly their costs sitting at R20,000 an ounce spot plat sitting at sub $1000 & looking to go further down. So looking at a +/- R6000 shortfall per ounce as of now. EFF gets going up in Rustenberg or AMCU & Boom....But hey in all the years of trying to cash in on IMP I've only won twice...So odds are do the opposite of me.... :D

Only positive is their newly boosted balance sheet but that's earmarked for capex.....What's your take...?

Thanks in advance.

F'-&6kin' bazzzzingaaaa----ed again on this MO-FO

That's it never never ever again infact delete this thread FECK....!

Rant over...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anyone need a heads up...!

#4 crowe

crowe

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationJhb

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yeah was holding in LT portfolio as well as long CFD when Fukishima blew....I was Fukishimaaaaad along with.....Tried again just in time for Mad Bob next door to take half Zimplats for himself also was long CFD....Sleepless nights are a mild symptom of trading IMP

HaHa

#5 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

Yeah was holding in LT portfolio as well as long CFD when Fukishima blew....I was Fukishimaaaaad along with.....Tried again just in time for Mad Bob next door to take half Zimplats for himself also was long CFD....Sleepless nights are a mild symptom of trading IMP

#6 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:23 PM

UG2 reef material has a more deteriorating effect on furnaces than Merensky reef & is much less profitable due to worse head grade....so going forward you wanna keep the Merensky for the time the plat price recovers.....Not anytime soon hence short I is..

#7 crowe

crowe

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationJhb

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hey Crowe

No real target in mind as of yet...just expecting a slow painful grind downward...Nothing positive to support the price but mainly their costs sitting at R20,000 an ounce spot plat sitting at sub $1000 & looking to go further down. So looking at a +/- R6000 shortfall per ounce as of now. EFF gets going up in Rustenberg or AMCU & Boom....But hey in all the years of trying to cash in on IMP I've only won twice...So odds are do the opposite of me.... :D

Only positive is their newly boosted balance sheet but that's earmarked for capex.....What's your take...?

Thanks in advance.

Hey man,

geez, i have been burnt way too many times on this one, i was playing it in 2010 when it was literally in its prime and still couldnt get the bounces right!

EFF is a good catalyst though.... LOL

i like it at its current prices, but wouldn't get CFD's, I'd am considering buying and holding for a few years. (but am not convinced this is the bottom for this poor bastard)

#8 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:11 PM

Hey Crowe

Thanks in advance.

#9 crowe

crowe

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationJhb

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:33 PM

OK so I'm in short now @ R36.93 gonna hold till end of the year.

Stop R40.28...Wide because I've had my Knackers well roasted offa this 1 many times before....

Hey Soutie,

why short? whats your tp?

#10 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:25 PM

OK so I'm in short now @ R36.93 gonna hold till end of the year.

Stop R40.28...Wide because I've had my Knackers well roasted offa this 1 many times before....

#11 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:42 AM

Will post on this the relevant thread.....Geez the post below Hmmmm food for thought...!  Anyway...flicked through the SENS just now R20,000 per ounce costs. Definite short but hang on yesterday it dropped 10% at one point.... :rolleyes: Now when is the JSE gonna start to look into incidents like this.....It's F- obvious that someone new something before today's announcement.....Again big boys & their toys.....Us the sheeple....

Rant Over....As you were.... :D :D :D

#12 Trigger

Trigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

Anybody buying impala? See Goldman Sachs has upgraded the stock, seems to be holding the R90 level. Any opinions welcome.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting