332 replies to this topic

#141 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

Ellies has two directors left :D 

Where can I apply for a position there? Anyone know??

#142 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:12 PM

Does the number of directors left at the company affect the release of the financials?

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#143 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:06 PM

There was no trading statement being issued so results can't be worse than 20% less than last year's results....

The board needs to decide on how to handle a claim - this is preventing a trading statement from being published. We might see a trading statement and the financials tomorrow afternoon. Monday is more likely.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#144 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:11 PM

There was no trading statement being issued so results can't be worse than 20% less than last year's results....

#145 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:10 PM

Anybody feeling positive about tomorrow's board meeting?

#146 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:05 PM

Do you think that the directors are holding out on us because we wanted to vote them out? :D

:)

#147 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:19 AM

Thanks..still thonk ellies could surprise us yet

Do you think that the directors are holding out on us because we wanted to vote them out? :D

#148 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

Thanks..still thonk ellies could surprise us yet

#149 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:07 PM

FYI
https://www.business...elayed-results/

#150 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

Yeah strange that twice now he's failed to get re-elected yet he remains....If you're not wanted then why stick around....?

New blood coming through here no matter what established board members say or do....just a matter of time me thinks...

Will the race card be pulled...?Usually is as a last resort....! 

Anyone need a heads up...!

#151 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:36 PM

From today's SENS ... WOW !!!

Notwithstanding objections raised by certain of the shareholders and an alternate director regarding the validity of the
adjourned AGM in the circumstances, the chairperson of the adjourned AGM (being I Russell) proceeded with the
meeting. Shareholders are advised that ordinary resolution 2 relating to the re-election of FS Mkhize as director of the
company was again not passed by the requisite majority of Ellies' shareholders at such adjourned meeting. In
accordance with clause 24.8.5 of the company's memorandum of incorporation, FS Mkhize is consequently deemed to
have been re-elected at such adjourned meeting.

#152 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:46 PM

Any info on what went down at Friday's meeting? Is the CEO in or out?

They will probably be slow with those results as well. Best is to wait until end of Jan to find out

#153 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:45 PM

No not at all..ive time on my side with this and haven't invested much..They don't help their shares though when don't release info re agms financials etc..

Agreed. The initial AGM was heated. The majority of the shareholders aren't happy which can be seen by the results. My feeling is that there is a lack of commitment to the shareholders by management. We need quality management and it looks like they are just there for their salaries - Probably a bit upset now that agm did not go according to what they wanted.

The board chose a CFO who is currently CFO of dawn. Have you seen how dawn is doing?

Ellies needs quality management. I'd rather get that than a dividend at this point. Currently, we not getting either.

#154 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

Any info on what went down at Friday's meeting? Is the CEO in or out?

Edited by Shi, 18 December 2018 - 12:08 PM.

#155 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:47 AM

Hey Midas

You giving up on Ellies already? :)

No not at all..ive time on my side with this and haven't invested much..They don't help their shares though when don't release info re agms financials etc..

#156 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:54 AM

Get you. small cap/penny stock

Hey Midas

You giving up on Ellies already? :)

#157 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:46 AM

get real guys..tech does not work here

Get you. small cap/penny stock

#158 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:01 AM

get real guys..tech does not work here

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#159 birdman

birdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:46 AM

Triple top at 21 buy signal at 22c

#160 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:49 PM

How so?

macd and moving averages when I posted.on 4 hour ad 1 hour chart...but see volumes still low. I only have about 15k or these so not worried.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting