N-Tyre - ItMakesCents - Kevin Pearman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 justice223

justice223

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:04 PM

No Worries Soutie & MrDividend, any feedback is appreciated.

Fortunately my investment activities in more recent years have been more wisely influenced but I thought as there was a community on here that did have some quite passionate responses on old threads a few years back I thought this might be the place to start.

I wont be bumping this post anymore so I'm sure it will fade into the mist soon :)

Appreciate the forums patience on allowing us a little space for a bit and thanks for the link MrDividend, I will make an effort to post and trawl that forum (might already be a mention there).

Cheers

#2 MrDividend

MrDividend

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

I agree with Soutie - not only that, I do not think it should be on the forum - as this is for LISTED shares/products. There are enough people scared of shares, we do not need to scare any more off.

A good place to post it though:

http://www.theforums...cam-Alert-Forum

#3 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:35 PM

Hi justice 223

Please take this post with the best possible intentions & outcome.

Nobody gives a **** about this guy on this forum best take it to Facebook / Twitter & any other social media sites you may feel necessary to get the message out there.

As you can see lots of views only this comment so far.... take that people here are a bit too savvy to invest with N-Tyre or others like it.

I sincerely hope you haven't lost too much capital as for getting a group together well best of luck.

Your wasting your valuable time on this forum unless He or N-Tyre decide to list.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Soutie 

P.S. If you have any spare cash left pop in here someone will give you a good sounding board provided it's listed.

Anyone need a heads up...!

#4 justice223

justice223

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

Sorry Just to put this in context, this was to illustrate the fact he is still sourcing funding despite having worked over so many investors already...

Edited by justice223, 06 February 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#5 justice223

justice223

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

https://www.investme...e-solutions/261

#6 justice223

justice223

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

Hi all, this is my first time back at share chat since It's revamp. I see all the old posts are gone too...
Anyways, back to topic...

Quite a few of you may know about Kevin Pearman and his ntyre company.
Some might even know of his latest thing called ItMakesCents.
For those that do you'll also know that in its 10 years people have yet to see any sort of financials let alone progress or heaven forbid an actual return.

My point is that over time this guy has taken a lot of money off of a lot of people.
Ironically he is still advertising for new investment if you look around, and his cell c thing looks a hell of a lot like a pyramid scheme.

I am trying to get everyone who has dealt with this guy together via a platform so we can collectively figure out how to hold this guy accountable. I am an 'investor' myself and for months now he can't even be bothered to return my mails, that was the last straw.
I'm tired of being strung along as I'm sure the other 450 (according to Kevin's comments toward the dearjon blog) are too.

So anyone with some fair comment is welcome to post here or check out the Facebook page.
https://www.facebook...1?ref=bookmarks

Thanks for any guidance / support in this endeavor.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting