#1 Reen

Reen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationsandton

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:50 PM

Hi Merlin,

I am also looking at moving away FNB, can you suggest a couple alternatives please.

Thanks

#2 Mr_SA

Mr_SA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:09 AM

I currently used the FNB Securities platform... Definitely something you should rather use if you are trading shares

#3 M e r l i n

M e r l i n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationSANDTON

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:15 PM

Why use second rate platforms, there are good and cost effective alternatives which are stable and deliver results (I do not wish to sing the praises of any one outfit - there are several), no serious investor / trader would you use bank platforms surely.

Hi there

Are any of you using the FNB platform? I use Share Investor on FNB and something weird has happened overnight.

I logged off last night with a 50k gain balance and logged in this morning to a 850k loss balance

It seems all the share cost prices have reset to some random figures. Even my FNB shares are reflecting at a zero cost.

Anyone else having issues today?

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. (Isaac Asimov)

#4 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:02 AM

I do too. Just checked, no issue. I had had such an issue about two months ago. Looked like a technical glitch.<br />I'll take the R850k gain any day

#5 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

Hi there

Are any of you using the FNB platform? I use Share Investor on FNB and something weird has happened overnight.

I logged off last night with a 50k gain balance and logged in this morning to a 850k loss balance

It seems all the share cost prices have reset to some random figures. Even my FNB shares are reflecting at a zero cost.

Anyone else having issues today?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting