• PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

Before I was born makes you dead already

Any forum running a scam needs to die

Legit entities do not troll the free service sites looking for marks

Hi Vertebrae (if you had any)

If you had the faintest idea of what I have discovered over the past 5 months, you probably wouldn't have shared it with anyone anyway! But that is you!

I am luckily not like you.  I have gained an enormous amount of knowledge on this forum, and thought it good to share (probably the greatest discovery of my career) with the people that share the same passion that I have. If you know what I know, every other type of analysis looks like childsplay (and a waste of time) in comparison.

You obviously don't have the faintest idea of the enormity of the model I am using.

Please, in future, keep your comments to yourself, and spare us the bla..bla..bla.. I have better things to do, than waisting time on uncrupulous comments.

Pilot

Edited by Pilotpilot, 09 September 2015 - 08:56 PM.

Invest in what you know - Warren Buffet

www.justnextlevel.net

#42 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

One and same the scam runs via multiples working the same con.

The internet is a honeypot for scams - all seek to hack anything of value from their mark horde

Post your own personal info so that a visit can be arranged 

What are you on?

Can't you answer a question?

www.justnextlevel.net

#43 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

Thank you sir. I just so happen to have tickets for six games. :)

Lucky man! I am envious!

www.justnextlevel.net

#44 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

Lucky man!

www.justnextlevel.net

#45 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

Angry man Vertebrae. You seem to be a troll hell bent on causing trouble. I have been a member of this forum before you were born and seen most of the big guys leave because of remarks like yours.

Just sit back and go with the flow unless you want this forum to die out.

Before I was born makes you dead already

Any forum running a scam needs to die

Legit entities do not troll the free service sites looking for marks

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#46 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hi Vertebrae

Is this message aimed at me or at Sakkie?

One and same the scam runs via multiples working the same con.

The internet is a honeypot for scams - all seek to hack anything of value from their mark horde

Post your own personal info so that a visit can be arranged 

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#47 sakkie6

sakkie6

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

Duly noted brother & enjoy the rugby world cup.

Thank you sir. I just so happen to have tickets for six games. :)

#48 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

Will do when I return from London, thanks Soutie. You'll have to wait for two years though.

Duly noted brother & enjoy the rugby world cup.

Anyone need a heads up...!

#49 sakkie6

sakkie6

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hi Sakkie
I presume you have some spare time on your hands...? The gravel outside my house needs weeding terribly please PM for address.
Cheers.
Soutie

Will do when I return from London, thanks Soutie. You'll have to wait for two years though.

Edited by sakkie6, 09 September 2015 - 03:11 PM.

#50 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

Angry man Vertebrae. You seem to be a troll hell bent on causing trouble. I have been a member of this forum before you were born and seen most of the big guys leave because of remarks like yours.

Just sit back and go with the flow unless you want this forum to die out.

I started here with nothing and still have most of it left.

#51 The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:11 PM

It's all a facade! They are creating rallies before 16 sept to sell within them and get out.

Shemitha is coming

#52 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

Is this aimed at me?

I don't know enough to solicit any advice on trading to anyone, hence my complete silence on this forum, and the reason I don't trade.   I won't be joining his mailing group.  I just commented on a potential pitfall based on the information that he provided.  

What we do agree on is that this forum should not really be used for advertising a paid service (unless you are planning on paying the owner of sharechat).  But then again, no one ever got rich by being nice guy.

Hi Sakkie

I presume you have some spare time on your hands...? The gravel outside my house needs weeding terribly please PM for address.

Cheers.

Soutie

Anyone need a heads up...!

#53 sakkie6

sakkie6

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:25 PM

Another one in it for the quick buck scam. Get your own website, register yourself and pay tax.

This is a free service for the free exchange of opinions so just get lost and put your own money on the line.

And that goes for the rest of the your imaginary consortium

Is this aimed at me?

I don't know enough to solicit any advice on trading to anyone, hence my complete silence on this forum, and the reason I don't trade.   I won't be joining his mailing group.  I just commented on a potential pitfall based on the information that he provided.  

What we do agree on is that this forum should not really be used for advertising a paid service (unless you are planning on paying the owner of sharechat).  But then again, no one ever got rich by being nice guy.

#54 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

Another one in it for the quick buck scam. Get your own website, register yourself and pay tax.

This is a free service for the free exchange of opinions so just get lost and put your own money on the line.

And that goes for the rest of the your imaginary consortium

Hi Vertebrae

Is this message aimed at me or at Sakkie?

www.justnextlevel.net

#55 cypher

cypher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:58 AM

Observe the thread title.. CFD. Last comment involved 'ironic humour', thus the  :D. Cheers! 

Touché

Eat like an elephant, **** like a bird

#56 Bits

Bits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:55 AM

And what is that called?

Observe the thread title.. CFD. Last comment involved 'ironic humour', thus the  :D. Cheers! 

#57 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:55 AM

And what is that called?

the one is called a Newbie and a lurker , which is fine and hopefully add something positve in the near future, and the other , like Pilot, is definietly not a Newbie judging by their professionalism and seems to know what he is talking about plus clearly state all his trades well before entry! and I for one have benefited from Pilots regular views - whether I join the paying club or not is my choice - I already belong to another one but considering another - and anyway when Pilot starts to charge it makes perfect sense to not post here else why would ohters pay? so wake up Cypher!

#58 cypher

cypher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:46 AM

Portfolio up 8,2% (R15 100) after the 3 days of trading. The portfolio now has a net exposure of R400 000 long.

And what is that called?

Eat like an elephant, **** like a bird

#59 Bits

Bits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:43 AM

A fool and his money are soon parted...

by leveraging.. :D

#60 cypher

cypher