32 replies to this topic

#1 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

It will probably take 20 years :D :D

It looks like it'll take more than that now. Justin Tooth is an a$$!!!

#2 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

Justin Tooth and FCR just dropped a snooze fest of a SENS. He needs to step up.

#3 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

It will probably take 20 years  :D  :D

#4 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

I don't sell at a loss, so will keep this until I make at least 10% profit, even if it takes 20 years.

Same here Purply, i've been holding this stock for a while and I'll continue to hold till i make profit.

Sent from my Y220-U00 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#5 purply

purply

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

I don't sell at a loss, so will keep this until I make at least 10% profit, even if it takes 20 years.

#6 HighRiskGain

HighRiskGain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

ja nee kyk, I've been holding onto this atrocity for what feels like forever, just DO SOMETHING already :(

Hi Purply 

Couple of months wait before results will show

However this is not a atrocity- Its just been really slow getting things done. Ground Scope,Getting funds,trying to work with companies that always seem to fail to comply with dates . But this is done now so bullish all the way

Would recommend keeping them - Wait until September for new results as they only started PROPER mining in Q2 2017.

The major problem is with this share - Its been diluted too much between 3 exchanges . 

Best is to wait and see- Selling it now will only cause a loss (well i bought in on 6 cent -so yeah)

Unseen lobster

#7 purply

purply

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

ja nee kyk, I've been holding onto this atrocity for what feels like forever, just DO SOMETHING already :(

#8 HighRiskGain

HighRiskGain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

Well financials are out and now the mining actually starts- Now to see if this company tips over to positive in the next financials in September with the purchase of Goldquest and their new mining possibilities  

Longest holding that I have ever done - Liewe aarde .

Unseen lobster

#9 HighRiskGain

HighRiskGain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

Thanks for that Magnet. Any views on why there is such a disconnect between the jse, asx and lse for fcr? Is it much the same with many multi-listed companies?

I thought maybe currency differences, local social volatility creators or laws could drive shareholders of multi-listed companies but nothing like this stands out for me in this instance.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Waiting so long for this share to do something zzz <_<

Unseen lobster

#10 grr

grr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

Okes in London complaining that no buys are being allowed. Can this be the FCR marketing team creating smoke on chat rooms? Asx and jse not following the hype enough to have it reflect on the price.

I would ignore everything that is going on on bulletin boards etc.  

One thing that is noticeable though is that the new CEO Justin Tooth looks like he is out to release as much news as possible.  Something Tom failed to do.  Lots of news on such small caps would hopefully see more investors on board and a continued rise.  

We know there is lots of value in this company.  Iron Ore is flying - The Moonlight Project has got to be worth many multiples of the current Market Cap.

Thanks for that Magnet. Any views on why there is such a disconnect between the jse, asx and lse for fcr? Is it much the same with many multi-listed companies?

I thought maybe currency differences, local social volatility creators or laws could drive shareholders of multi-listed companies but nothing like this stands out for me in this instance.

#11 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:56 PM

Okes in London complaining that no buys are being allowed. Can this be the FCR marketing team creating smoke on chat rooms? Asx and jse not following the hype enough to have it reflect on the price.

I would ignore everything that is going on on bulletin boards etc.  

One thing that is noticeable though is that the new CEO Justin Tooth looks like he is out to release as much news as possible.  Something Tom failed to do.  Lots of news on such small caps would hopefully see more investors on board and a continued rise.  

We know there is lots of value in this company.  Iron Ore is flying - The Moonlight Project has got to be worth many multiples of the current Market Cap.

#12 grr

grr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:54 PM

When do you anticipate price reacting?? Phase 1 begins this quarter, and has a timeline of 1 year...

Over 100% on LSE in uk today.  Reacting now mate.  New BOD that seems to get things done.

#13 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:56 AM

When do you anticipate price reacting?? Phase 1 begins this quarter, and has a timeline of 1 year...

Over 100% on LSE in uk today.  Reacting now mate.  New BOD that seems to get things done.

#14 longterm413

longterm413

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:42 AM

http://www.sharenet....014080000&seq=2

Stonker of a SENS this morning. BFS fully funded with JV farm in agreement with SA BEE Investment company which is part of Ovation Capital. Expect this to fly all the way to R1 when BFS begins! Funding totals around R142m and current market cap is R30m. Go figure.

#15 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:31 AM

http://www.sharenet....014080000&seq=2

Stonker of a SENS this morning. BFS fully funded with JV farm in agreement with SA BEE Investment company which is part of Ovation Capital. Expect this to fly all the way to R1 when BFS begins!  Funding totals around R142m and current market cap is R30m. Go figure.

Edited by Magnet, 14 October 2015 - 08:31 AM.

#16 longterm413

longterm413

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

Down to 8c...

#17 grr

grr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

PMI pay FCR the money...SGL is taking us down like Nkandla :unsure:<br />

#18 100ways

100ways

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

got a tiny bid at 10cps. Don't think it will happen but we see what happens

#19 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

Interesting, doing some quick research on them. I will have trouble entering though. Will have to pay up to 15c probably

Maybe try and get in monday or tuesday when the market forgets the news.  might be lucky to get in at 11c.

#20 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:10 PM

This could possibly 10 bag within the next 6 months.  Wednesday or next RNS target of 20c.  Watching the UK charts though.

Interesting, doing some quick research on them. I will have trouble entering though. Will have to pay up to 15c probably

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting