• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 DividendTycoon

DividendTycoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

While I was initially hesitant, I have taken a small position, does look too cheap for a growing EPS. Do you think EPS will hit R6?, and if so will they pay a R3 dividend I wonder? One thing that worries me is the directors are getting on a bit, or is that where wild rose capital come in? 

#2 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

Good Trading Statement released today....looking forward to the results  :D  :D

I'm looking forward to the revised trading update! HEPS should be in the region of 330c on the revised statement according to my numbers. 

#3 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

Good Trading Statement released today....looking forward to the results  :D  :D

#4 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

The long-term PE ratio for the share is around 10x.  If they do flat earnings for this year, i.e. 650c, the share could easily go to R65.  Nice! 

#5 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

Up 7% today. Not too shabby in a poor market! 

#6 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:39 PM

Okay - So something is going on :) Any good news to come? I expect good Interm results come April If the Rand can get to under R12 and stay there for the year, then the sky is the limit for them!! Great P/E and an AMAZING Dividend. IMO - This can easily get to over R40 in a few months. Very undervalued at the moment

#7 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:55 AM

Activity increasing at R30. Directors buying. On a divi yield of 10%, if they pay R3 this year. Which they can if they don't have another disaster in Aus. Which they won't !

I see now that a Director has bought over R1.5m between end last year and now at these levels (R31)
Some good news to follow? Looking forward to their Interim Results in April -

IMO the Strengthening ZAR during 2016 and even now can only benefit them. P/E and Dividend on point to get me interested
Very undervalued share, they just need some positive movements/news to get the volumes. IMO it is a + R45 share

#8 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

Activity increasing at R30. Directors buying. On a divi yield of 10%, if they pay R3 this year. Which they can if they don't have another disaster in Aus. Which they won't !

Agreed - Div alone is very attractive, specially in this market. Latest results better than expected even with the Aussie impairment, which is now behind them, so results and growth is inevitable. I'm a long hold on this one, picking up more at these levels. Which IMO is very cheap :)

#9 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:07 PM

#10 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:53 AM

An interesting comment from my contact in the tech industry that JVC is taking market share from Samsung in the TV market. Nuworld global operations apparantly doing very well. Time to vuy more shares and sit back.

#11 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:59 PM

Ra Ra Ra - manufactured hogwash to help push price for wannabe offloaders
anyone that buys because of this dog & pony deserves to take a hit

Thank you for this wise insight into Nuworld.

#12 MrDividend

MrDividend

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:29 AM

Your comment might be worth more if it was backed up with some facts?

Fundamentally, NWL looks like a reasonable buy for the long term income, income producing portfolio. 

#13 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:13 AM

All I hear is a mosquito...
I'm long on this share and I support the company structure - bottom line. Concern yourself with your fancy graphs and chatting to yourself

#14 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:15 AM

#15 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:36 PM

Going along beautifully. Ex dividend tomorrow - I wouldn't be surprised if the stock trades higher. Cheap and high quality earnings, this is a R55+ share.

#16 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:48 PM

On a 13 month investment view one will get 180c + 220c = R4 in dividends, on a R30 share. A yield of greater than 13%. The stock is way too cheap

Not even sure why there are sellers at these levels (R31)
I defos would not be selling now. The strengthening ZAR is only going to help them!!
Their market cap has almost doubled in past 2 years. They brought out a GREAT set of results during a time when the ZAR was at its weakest, RSA being hit with interest rate hikes. Plus the Aussie impairment
This share is not getting the appreciation it deserves!! Management is on point, and I expect great things to come!! If the ZAR can get back under R13, they are going to fly imo
Great P/E and decent Divi to be paid out soon as well :)

#17 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:13 AM

On a 13 month investment view one will get 180c + 220c = R4 in dividends, on a R30 share. A yield of greater than 13%. The stock is way too cheap

Yeah, GREAT set of results under the circumstances!! Dividend Declaration is a winner in my eye. Very undervalued at these levels

#18 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

#19 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:47 AM

What an update! If it wasn't for the Aussie impairment, heps would have been close to 600c.Management doing all the right things, great inventory management. Even if they show no growth next year, the dividend will be in excess of 220c. The stock is worth R50 imo.

I totally agree - GREAT set of results under the circumstances!! Share is very undervalued imo
Like you said, if it wasn't for the impairment, the sky is the limit. Good company, and great things still to come from this one imo

#20 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

What an update! If it wasn't for the Aussie impairment, heps would have been close to 600c.Management doing all the right things, great inventory management. Even if they show no growth next year, the dividend will be in excess of 220c. The stock is worth R50 imo.

I totally agree - GREAT set of results under the circumstances!! Share is very undervalued imo
Like you said, if it wasn't for the impairment, the sky is the limit. Good company, and great things still to come from this one imo

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting