• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

On a 13 month investment view one will get 180c + 220c = R4 in dividends, on a R30 share. A yield of greater than 13%. The stock is way too cheap

#62 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:47 AM

What an update! If it wasn't for the Aussie impairment, heps would have been close to 600c.Management doing all the right things, great inventory management. Even if they show no growth next year, the dividend will be in excess of 220c. The stock is worth R50 imo.

I totally agree - GREAT set of results under the circumstances!! Share is very undervalued imo
Like you said, if it wasn't for the impairment, the sky is the limit. Good company, and great things still to come from this one imo

#63 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

What an update! If it wasn't for the Aussie impairment, heps would have been close to 600c.Management doing all the right things, great inventory management. Even if they show no growth next year, the dividend will be in excess of 220c. The stock is worth R50 imo.

I totally agree - GREAT set of results under the circumstances!! Share is very undervalued imo
Like you said, if it wasn't for the impairment, the sky is the limit. Good company, and great things still to come from this one imo

#64 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

#65 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

The results are out next week.  Headline earnings will be down from 430c to 360c on the impaiment of the Aussie asset.  Dividends will be down from 164c to 145c on my estimate.  Writing back the impairment should have normalised HEPS of 500c. 

2017 should be a humdinger for them, wouldn't be surprised to see HEPS up to 550c+.  

#66 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:19 AM

Looking forward to seeing the results that are expected soon - I do expect a good Trading Update soon. Specially with the Strengthening ZAR since the beginning of the year. Even with all the Political Headwinds, the ZAR keeps to come back and strengthen more. Plus rising interest rates past 1-2 years, people have less cash to spend on "High End" appliances. Plus Wildrose capital taking a BIG liking to them, one to look out for...

#67 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Starting to go in the right direction. They could earn 500c this year. Concern is a further write off in Aus, but the strengthened ZAR will reduce the impact. Just hope they highlight HEPS ex write off. Wildrose the best thing that happened to them

#68 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

I reckon its very undervalued - yeah, their results been up and down over the years, but at least you know what you getting, and in my view can only go up from here. Decent P/E and Dividend Yield
Local Increasing Interest Rates & Strengthening Rand as late may even actually help them. Plus now that Wildrose Capital took a major stake, I'm sure something big is brewing, it can easily reach past highs of over R40, if not R60 in 12 months...

#69 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

Agreed, very undervalued. Old Mutual kept a cap on the safe for years with their constant selling. Wildrose Capital have bought their stake and have become operationally very involved. Stock could be trading at R60 in 12 months time.

#70 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:47 AM

I don't post things - but I am interested in this share. Past 3 annual results have been good. Not sure this year will be as great with the ZAR/USD and all. But otherwise, it is a solid company, with solid sets of results. Anyone have more info on them. Decent P/E and Dividend. Looks to be a + R40 share. Any advice??

#71 CrescoRSA

CrescoRSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:41 AM

I don't really post things - but I am interested in this share. Especially with their last 3 Annual Reports. Not sure if they will do as good this year with the ZAR/USD and all, but it is a solid company with solid results and decent P/E and Dividend. Any advice? Anyone know more info on them - Thanks

#72 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 09:27 PM

A decent divi yield and earning close to 500c for FY2016 And we are seeing a very active minority shareholder in Wildrose Capital. Old mutual is selling and selling and capping the price. I want to sell some more pinnacle and up my stake

#73 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Well hopefully the  rerating is starting. The long-term PE ratio is 10x for the share. Hopefully we see R43 a share plus a decent dividend

#74 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:44 PM

Cheap and solid. A great set of results

#75 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:26 PM

What a trading update! HEPS close to 430c for the year, putting the share on 6.5x earnings.

Time to rerate to R40

#76 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:49 PM

From what I uncovered they own a global distribution license for JVC. So a large portion offshore earnings. Estimate they will do 400c this year. So a 7x PE and 4.5% DY. Not a highflyer but solid and undervalued. Can easy be R40 in six months

#77 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:43 PM

Any info on them?

#78 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:21 PM

I started buying some last week. Looks like a much better bet than Pinnacle or Mustek at current levels

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting