#2241 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:52 AM

somebody wants the market at 46400.....whether to cover shorts or get long...but symetric orders on buy side...level 2...down 200 points from here...there it is. this means we have too pierce pivot...amazing but there it is...lessee.

#2242 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:12 PM

Mr R..everything points  to going long.............

.....................except the chart..the alsi chart has a large HnS on 1 minute and 90 minute...daily inverted HnS...the only thing guaranted here is choppiness...

i cannot find the chart I posted and am too lazy to cut n pastte another....

------but on the daily we have a 3 month invertedf HnS building..which is the one I posted last  week thinking we were going to rally....(but I went short) ....because this is a 3 month inverted HnS...so to expect a rally in 9 days is crazy I guess...this means up...but from what level. see below...

-------but the 90  minute chart and a HnS that is where we are currently playing...this means down...but to what level....imo 45300...44800..then rally to 49000.

choppi choppi...

besides geopolitical tensions...the charts are tough enough.

#2243 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

closed longs...alsi is weak.IMO..will review if we get above pivot.

Mr Z any hope for my little long? Alsi weak!!

#2244 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:45 PM

closed longs...alsi is weak.IMO..will review if we get above pivot.

#2245 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:32 PM

like I said we are going down....and now below pivot....but i have covered shorts at 46551...from 767...and now swing long...target 660...767....even 830...then will again look for shorts...stop loss set for below 46487..10 minute.

Edited by ZoomZ, 01 December 2015 - 01:33 PM.

#2246 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:19 PM

swiss fell most of yesterday..one could argue this was retest of big round number....yes...well i dont buy it...why then did swiss not bounce 9000 and rally today with dow futures..cash?

-------------cos methinks we going down or sideways...stay long above pivot imo...but be finger ready. imo

commods  going to fall ....one  last time  as predicted  yesterday..

Edited by ZoomZ, 01 December 2015 - 01:20 PM.

#2247 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:12 PM

mysterious lights over cape town..and  durban...r u ready...those that laugh and snigger will be the first and loudest running around shouting for their mommies...yar

and this...what did i tell you about this below....yar..for sure    ...the amercan'ts..baah humbug..

----------------------------------

"...we're told something very interesting that if true, changes the future of warfare. Paul Craig Roberts tells us that according to a source of his, the Russians have a new technology system that allows them to shut down the communications systems of any other country's military and according to his source, they've already used this new technology several times against the US military, terrifying them and leaving them completely in the dark.

Roberts tells us that this Russian technology can shut down our Army, our Navy, our Air Force and there's nothing that we can do about it, leaving us completely helpless. "They have the ability to make everything a total sitting duck"

http://allnewspipeli...ssia_Turkey.php

-------------same guys  above cape town..yup...tick tock ...tick...

------alsi....chop chop..till she drops

#2248 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:43 AM

Right I did not take the short position on the Alsi close....no reason except I was on bath duty...no really. switzerland flat last night...told me DOW hold up coming ...the US weak ...but....country prints so-called reserve currency...print cash..terminal entry...20 million here 20 million there....x 20 desks....bid futures ....easy peasy. questions

#2249 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:42 PM

cover shorts 531.....dow weak now...and bad DOW chart...alsi should stay weak.

no swing long....but swiss says we may get a bounce...

will add shorts on good break (10 min) of 500...target  360..46330....or go long above 557...577..

this looks likie the alsi breakddown to 45300 I spoke of at 9 am...

Edited by ZoomZ, 30 November 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#2250 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:19 PM

near perfect scalping today...short 787..except covered too early 660...long on 2nd hold of 557.......I said gap 827 would close ..1 minute..short from 816 and 823...now gap to close 580...will close shorts 577 or 557 again...review for 5 pm...alsi now weak...but should spike with overseas markets positive. ...china has full 2% itra day recovery.

#2251 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:17 AM

symetric orders...buy side...level 2 says short for 200 points down...crazy butt there it is

#2252 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:22 AM

well I got semi faked out...took a re entry short 46787....target reached and out 660....alsi left a gap at 46827...will re enter shorts there...lessee

#2253 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

alsi is crazy...all markets going weaker...this thing wants a rally....closed pozzi here....819. now will really wait and see.

#2254 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:06 AM

yeah this was a stupid trade IMO...also is now above pivot and targeting 155 ema on 90 minute...will close at 830 if we get a chance....should heed my advice.

at resistance...so lets hope for a retrace..will cover shorts if we hold 800...or add if we break pivot...

alsi showing good strength here above pivot...dang.

#2255 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:00 AM

i have taken a very small short at 806 as i said i would..target  660.

#2256 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

some clarity as it were..alsi is sitting on the 155 EMA...daily...this is good support....but I think alsi will break downwards before long and only stage  a rally if at all on or after 7th december....

the other timing problem now is if Asia / China wakes up and Dow and Europe have remained stable to positive ...china could rally 3% taking alsi again to 47500....very choppy... I am not in a pozzii for obvious reasons...we need clarrity..and there seeems little eexcept alsi is weak but sitting on big EMA suppport.

--IMO rather make a good 100 points x 10 contracts...than make a losing 500 points on 3 contracts. patience..patience..excellent.

#2257 Francoisfin

Francoisfin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:27 AM

thx captain

#2258 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:24 AM

Yar Mornign Mr FF....today iis difficult...as r most days....markets arre weak taking cue from asia...china fell 7%% in 3 days...this is not great  hyey?

so we stay short....Alsi broke 46615 as I said we must watch for....but the weird channels I poisted Friday still implies alsi could hold 46431..and bounce...the problem iiss the daily chart shape is  wrong for a rise...it seems thee  world is  a weird place...when closeout approaches somehow all factors  are weak around the world..does this portend a big boy induced closeout rally....propbably...there havent beeen many of these lately...these bastardos love their  bonuses..and by hook or  crook they take their bonuses from someone..either from their boss...or from their market /instruments of choice....

So ...I feel ..commodities are  going to drop now then bottom just before the 7th December....then we will see a rally into closeout..all fake ..but tradeable....a bankable rally...but from what level...see below.

Keep eye on weekly pivots....for this guidance....(Please someone post them here...and  a monthly...futures please.or just give high low close for week and month please?)

I covered shorts  at 527  today....I will look to short 830 and  47000 and 47387 if we get there...obviously look to swing long if markets  go positive...not long yet...will take longs at next test of 550 or 660..

so what this means ...I see alsi will rally but from around 45000....45300 to 47500 into closeout.....so for now short.....unless we break 47500 from here....only 23% chance....roger that..over and out.

#2259 Francoisfin

Francoisfin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

captain zoomz

thoughts for the day?

and market thoughts as well pls

#2260 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:39 PM

Some days we just converse with I.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting