#2301 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

Yman ...there r a few things I cannot tell you....symmetric orders is one of them. sorry. but if i see them i will always post that I see them. good luck fella....Cappin ZZ holding a few long still...above pivot well we must be  long right...right. Ignore me.

--what I mean is i am still holding the longs from 837...Cappin ZZ does not close losing trades...Cappin ZZ waits for them to be winning trades..'cos why...'cos we don't have losing trades that's why.

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 03:24 PM.

#2302 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:11 PM

And ...."there's no business like Cappin ZZ's business ..like no ......business...i know..."

-------howzat Mr V...work for you?

Julie Andrews enough for you...

Cappin ZZ  making the moola....Yar.. 

The Cappin ZZ''s Show.....Zoomz trading....run  from downtown MOOMbai...

It's the only ******* show in town that's for sure. 33 000 views....watching one guy....one talk k.a.k....so much k.ak.

It's the only [trading] show I ever watched worth watching....if I ran a blog I would make almost R11300 a month with that traffic alone. Problem is I can't and manage money...well ....lemme see.. maybe...mmmmm.

and out....make that 811....up 218 points for the day x many contracts....clink. Rose Bubbli. Billecart Salmon

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 03:12 PM.

#2303 Yman

Yman

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:02 PM

remember I ma not oblivious to the fact that we had symmetric orders on buy side target 45927. this is scalp stuff....i shall look to be short overnight...or we we get near 47000...all should be short on pivot break. IMO

ZoomZ what are "symmetric orders"?

#2304 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

silver has a great looking bullish hammer...bought more....fenks.

#2305 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:45 PM

remember I ma not oblivious to the fact that we had symmetric orders on buy side target 45927. this is scalp stuff....i shall look to be short overnight...or we we get near 47000...all should be short on pivot break. IMO

#2306 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

these longs are added to the ones at 837 earlier..did not close them....total only up 37 points today....not great..but what a day...alsi clearly independent....and weak...is this a small washout for RESI....is the USD sett to fall and commodities to rise from here....nothing fundamental of course ...a currency crises setts comms off...yes

either way today is the day we break our backs or rally like the wind.

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 02:36 PM.

#2307 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:28 PM

Cappin ZZ took a few longs at 667.....just a few...I think we are going to fall through our backsides here....but not until cappin ZZ has banked a few moolas...

if silver goes to USD3 you are all living in houses worth 26cents...and capppin ZZ will then own all the  silver  available. Yar

#2308 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

Silver swoons to full retrace of the Oct-Nov corrective upleg but P&F 3 box reversal still has objective of $3.0

And still I shake my boney head

Boney head????  :D

We break yesterday's low and yer'd better make sure yer 'chute's strapped on

#2309 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:23 PM

yeah no for sure...we are entering a world...so familiar to the bulging Romans...and to the Pompeians....that the warnings were everywhere...

all the signals we required sounded from the hilltops...that sh.!.t. was about to hit the fan ...and we had all the time in the  world all the warnings we needed to exit our positions....our dollars ...our markets....our excess home prices...our litter..our dirt...to exit our perpetual sense of profound stupidity....and that PnF targets  would be reached...or fibs would be NB....

----no instead lemme tell you...we are entering an epoch,...where one will wake up...and without any warning....everything we know...is upside effing down, underwater or ice...but certainly foreign.

We all deserve what is coming...all of us. Some more than others and they can  measure that easily. Video killed the Radio Star.

That should shake  us up enough. For sure.

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 02:24 PM.

#2310 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:08 PM

Silver swoons to full retrace of the Oct-Nov corrective upleg but P&F 3 box reversal still has objective of $3.0

And still I shake my boney head

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2311 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:52 PM

holi peloni...symetric orders on buy side...Short position...level 3..target 45924....there it is. wow

someone is very wrong....either they  have switched signals..or  this is it. precipitous.

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#2312 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:06 PM

to all the goons that laughed when I said alsi sometime leads world markets.....either alsi is effing stupid...or they are  leading a telegraphed drop coming....right...right...that's right.

'cos switzerland says Dow gonna rally...or else they too are eating Sterfunkelfudder Stupid Pastries.

#2313 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:45 AM

will close all positions when we visit pivot or 830 again...alsi cannot make up its mind and will await for lows or highs to scalp.

------------that's great  Mr V.....at least we are all well advised of what precisely you are. A Fool on the Hill...and a Walrus. And you are entertained by NATO inspired music. And Annie and Daddi Warbucks....Wonderful..All good. For sure.

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 11:49 AM.

#2314 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

What Sir are you?

Most often the Fool on the Hill, but sometimes the Walrus.

To the tune of the showbiz song... with full NATO chorus line...

"Theres no nuclear like our nuclear

So go poop inyour pants"

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2315 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:03 AM

right covered all short and swung long....837....from down 287 points to up 187...shorting morning spikes....target opening up gap close from yesterday....tight stops...we must still close todays.

#2316 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:11 AM

Now I said those opening gaps were  bad for shorts...and bad enough that wwe have a ball squeeze here  today....these commodity shares can lift alsi somewhat...they have been so badly beaten...and the  Financial Banks. index et al  alloed are beoing sold...money is looking for a homee..even if that home is made of wood.

so alsi gets  a bid on the RESI index..alsi could rise at least  5%.....markets have a way of concocting ways to confuse..and gaps are  just 1 excuse to do so.... alsi is back in those weird channels oon the chart  I posted yesterday and warned that we are not simply going to crash down...Yet....

---------I said we would stay bouncing up and down here or hereabouts  for 7 days...and that is precisely what we have done. Huh? Yes..Coochi coochi coo...poopoo.

#2317 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:03 AM

and also no one here should pay any attention to me....my trading is preposterous....my calls are  always wrong and faulty....we make no money whatsoever....I have no clue what I am doing....do not do anything I say ever.

Yar!!

#2318 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:56 AM

The one thing i cannot work out Mr V is your fixation with Showbiz....r u saying i am a showman...a showbusinessman? is this your beef...is this your dagger in your side.....well indeed I am a showman...I am an actor...a protagonist...a snake oil salesman...a jester...a joker...THE  JOKER....the thief...the saint...the priest..the prostitute....the pope..the poepall.... the illusionist...

Does that make you happy ...you satisfied...can you now sleep soundly at night...knowing I am all things  to all people...I am the impersonator...the master of mystery and dogma...the bombasticist...the narcissist.....

I am also a trader...a highly paid one.

I hope this makes you saitsified...yes I am hollywood...balliwood...hardwood...any would. This is me. Thanks for watching my show. Its free...for now.

What Sir are you?

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 08:56 AM.

#2319 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:47 AM

The USA is a myth...a wonderful fanciful creation...a concoction by ultra beings..thats right. A manufactured stage full of actors and illusion....wrapped around a media agenda controlled to deliver the daily dose of bravado and bulldust to people so uneducated..so devoid of reality ...that the effect is perfectly Truemanesque. The USA is a grand Trueman show...Hollywood wiithout any compunction makes movies of the controlling agenda...knowing full well the watchers  are  so brainwashed they would neveer even spot the spoof upon  them...

From fake economics...to fake military..to fake politics...to fake medicine...to fake space...all lies and deceipt.

-----------The  problem however...is their effect is so grand that via the same media machine they have infected many other countries and people to the illusion. We are  all infected to believe the cr.ap.  Some see howeveer...some see clearly...and are now free.

----------know this however...the grand deception...the grand  llie....is being unveiled as we speak...you will not believe your eyes. Most actually will bellieve their eyes and thus be thrown into the  jaws of the dragon..and they will deserve it...because their stupidity must go punished.

----------------right talking about deceipt....alsi has deceived me out of 287 points....now I am miffed. The  dow...one big lie and illusion.

Edited by ZoomZ, 25 November 2015 - 08:48 AM.

#2320 Bits

Bits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:05 AM

On a history lesson so woefully unlearnt by increasing numbers...

And upon which the myth of American 'Exceptionalism' is partially built?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting