#2321 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:16 PM

On a history lesson so woefully unlearnt by increasing numbers...

Uncle Sam, UK, France & Soviet Union were the allied victors of WW2, yup

Germany never signed a peace treaty because they have never been given the chance.

Germany is still occupied by allied members (of the NATO type) yup 70 years on.

Hence EU is owned by US proxy NATO via its mandate of military control over Germany

(and squeaky shoes of France and UK tend to play along with their Uncle pocketmoney)

Russia wants no part of this never ending story.

They lost a few more % of their people to Hitler & his Corporate Fascist (Nazi) allies (see ref below)

Russia is also the excuse for the ongoing existence of NATO, but the terror threat tries to compete

The wonderous military profit machine must be fed, so dont make peace make war

If you wont then one will be created for you - poof! Now go fight or die anyway.

See - easy peasy. Scuse me, just gotta make a terrorist or two.

Russia must be kicked and kajoled into making fearful headlines as the boogie bogy man, but will not comply

So the western press machine just dreams up kak about them anyway etc.

https://en.wikipedia...r_II_casualties

Summary:

Soviet Union lost 27 million lives in WW2, circa 14% of the total poulation

Losses amongst the rest are peanuts in comparison

The Soviet Union won WW2 for the benefit of the entire western world

And since the Berlin wall went down, they have sought only friendship with the west

And the west spits in their face

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2322 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:32 PM

Yammer Mnr ZZ Top, but a song is in my hair, again...

The nuclear show business song, my favrit...

http://tinyurl.com/o444fnf

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#2323 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:17 PM

Mr V..u r joking right....

Yup

#2324 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

Mr V..u r joking right....

-------------the US havent won a war since they beat each other up in a beautiful civil war....US dont fight wars they cannot win...they beat on littlle countries...

----------U never will see them attack Korea CHina or Syria....let alone Russia....

they fight wars through proxy's...and only if they heavily out weapon their enemy...and thus only through the so called rebels...then US blame someone else...no mate the US is a country of bravado...and bark...and weakness...they only ebtered 2nd world warr when the real fighting was done....took 9 coutries too beat Germans...9...and the US...their technology is far inferior to the Russians...

-------------only the ignorant do not know this...why do you think the US arre so paranoid....cos they know......read what happend to USS Cook....US ran away like cowards. I will not respond to another post on this.

My momi said dont argue with pigs...in this case ignorance...same thing right..cos they llike it ....and u get dirty.

Edited by ZoomZ, 24 November 2015 - 05:02 PM.

#2325 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

Yup Uncle Sams NATO rules OK...

Theres no nuclear like their nuclear

So go poop in your pants

(Original version by Irving Berlin)

#2326 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:55 PM

looks like the idiots in the syrian conflict prove thir idiocy....US shoots down Russian fighter....great...poke the bear that's right...effing ridiculous. the world ia a stage...and we are the actors not the audience.

dow gonna spike.....and I gonna hit it.

USSA....circling the sink.

#2327 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:45 PM

most deals on stock markets are only designed for one thing...make some scrip owner...owner to be...or sponsoring broker/merchant banker rich....most... 99%...at least

finance 1001  at varsity....lecturer starts  out..."stock markets  are there  to raise capital for......."...

------------eeeergggggggg. wrong..what a load of crapola..

#2328 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:38 PM

thanks Mr V....right offer..sheesh in my days  looking for money when a share had fallen so far was considered a snake oil deal..okey  dokey...

-------------.alsi doing what I said....7 days between 46330 and 47500....looks like we hit the lower end of channel today though....mmmmm

#2329 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:31 PM

whats the story with ACL...acelor mittal right?? whats up there anyone.

Rights offer details announced, boingy

T40F up or down game - pin the e on the donkey...

#2330 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:19 PM

whats the story with ACL...acelor mittal right?? whats up there anyone.

#2331 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:39 PM

my Dow call was master class....guess where I covered and swing long bought it....yar thazrye....17...660...well 663 actually...and the  rush to 767...well we hit 751....i goot cold feet and covered 17747 ...not short yet though...no dow  pozzi at the  mo

#2332 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:36 PM

dude this is  a simple chart...but alsi is confused by these channels.....its definitely a down market...but  is it?

Attached Files

#2333 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

and out 807....3000 for what...click click...i need a new magnum case of Titleist. nice

#2334 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

closed 46707...long a mighty 3 contracts there too.

Mr Z, master of the markets!

#2335 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:12 PM

closed 46707...long a mighty 3 contracts there too.

Edited by ZoomZ, 24 November 2015 - 01:13 PM.

#2336 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:30 AM

Dow ...gonna sh.!.t, splutter, and puke its way to 17767....lessee

Even more graphic than Bayer's Egg  :D

#2337 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:15 AM

attaboy....37 points to go...for the DOW...attaboy Cappin ZZ....

#2338 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:05 AM

#2339 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:52 AM

covered 50% of shorts 46927 second test ....I want another run at 47127...or even gap close....fenks. alsi is crazy on the shorts today...metals messing the pot

#2340 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

Cappin ZZ  up 540 points  today.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting