• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

18 months ago I bought some of this, was more of a longer term recovery play. Things seem to be improving there, I am expecting a cracker of a trading update for the next six months, simply from the very low base of a year ago. Crossing fingers!

#2 buylow

buylow

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCape

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:00 PM

Hi Sole Trader,

I see you acquired some Jasco .... 

On Wed, 30th Sept, the SENS below was released saying that Mario Jose Andrade Ferreira acquired around 7 mil+  shares in Jasco which amounts to 6.8% of issued shares.

Do you or anyone know who he is? Is he part of Jasco?

NOTIFICATION IN TERMS OF SECTION 122(3) OF THE COMPANIES ACT AND SECTION

3.83(B) OF THE JSE LISTINGS REQUIREMENTS

In accordance with section 122(3) (B) of the Companies Act, 71 of 2008 ("the Act"), and section

3.83(B) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, holders of ordinary shares in Jasco are

advised that Mario Jose Andrade Ferreira, increased his beneficial interest in the ordinary

shares of Jasco ("the securities"), such that his beneficial interests of the securities of the

Company amounts to 6,8% of the total number of shares in issue.

Jasco hereby confirms that it has received the required notices from Mario Jose Andrade

Ferreira in terms of section 122(3) (a) of the Act and that Jasco has filed the required notices

with the Takeover Regulation Panel.

β€œIn the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine.” ― Benjamin Graham

#3 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:21 AM

After the sale of MTec,this company will be in a strong balance sheet position. I am taking some at these levels

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting