#41 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:51 PM

I was 85% up not to long ago....today 8% up... .damn

Sit back and think a little, today we got a good trade update of Pepco and had no reaction to the share price.

SNH has very well run business and growing we get a SENS with the new court dates and the wheels fall off.

So for me was a good time to fill my trucks and make a good profit at the cost of the German idiots in Ariva which are a bunch of gamblers.

The parth SNH is taking is correct and soon TT old boys will give in? 36 shops of MR Tekkie are no match for SNH. Get your self lots of green beer Christmes came early this year.

#42 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:49 PM

Well its either going to 0 or you will make 50 times your money over 5 years, I am also really balls deep here and it will hurt me if it 0's but I believe the underlying assets can more than cover the debt burden - the intrinsic value is there. 

So if a company that can pay preference shares is going to be liquidated then fok me george. 

It is a bit of a shock that I also was up over 120% and now back to like 20% but i guess traders will love this share for now.

#43 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:44 PM

Agreed.  Also, this time delay may yield further positive outcomes namely:

SNH have additional time to address liquidity so that when the hearing comes around, TT no longer have a case for liquidation. 
It gives SNH time to consolidate / prepare / refine their arguments for the hearing.
Finally it gives SNH and TT time to reach a settlement.

I do understand the fear however I think it prudent to recognize fear borne of emotion / frustration from fear based on fact - at least this is what I am telling myself, between glugs of whisky. 

I am keen to hear if anyone has any new information or understanding, other than the SENS issued today.  

Didnt they need to sort something out by end of October ? related to money leaving SA etc.  

#44 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:44 PM

SNH have additional time to address liquidity so that when the hearing comes around, TT no longer have a case for liquidation. 
It gives SNH time to consolidate / prepare / refine their arguments for the hearing.

I do understand the fear however I think it prudent to recognize fear borne of emotion / frustration from fear based on fact - at least this is what I am telling myself, between glugs of whisky. 

I am keen to hear if anyone has any new information or understanding, other than the SENS issued today.  

Didnt they need to sort something out by end of October ? related to money leaving SA etc.  

#45 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:28 PM

Who ever said Mr Market doesnt like this sounded like the old Polly or Lionel :) the market always reacts quickly and if you do too makes wonderful opporunites, I always have a stop except gold, oil and SNH,,then its 75 percent stop as dont want to be stopped out... GL All..

#46 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:22 PM

Who ever said Mr Market doesnt like this sounded like the old Polly or Lionel :) the market always reacts quickly and if you do too makes wonderful opporunites, I always have a stop except gold, oil and SNH,,then its 75 percent stop as dont want to be stopped out... GL All..

#47 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:20 PM

Exactly what lots of people not watching is step 3 is already nearly completed, just MF and Greenlit Brands to be listed and restructure loans. In view that S155 creditor approved 100% only the few die hards left to sortout.

I personally like SNH to continuing fighting TT old boys would be nice to see them walk away with nothing!!! If CW is willing to allow SNH to recover why on earth are TT trying to destroy it?? Makes no sense to me!!

I am very happy with the SENS today, going to have green beer!!!

#48 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:19 PM

Filled the cupboard as well
Missed the lowest point though

Me too, came back home and was delighted with the dip..bought another 40 ks worth

#49 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:58 PM

What is the additional €46M THAT I READ ABOUT BEING PAID OUT?

Good question what is it? They keep throwing these confusing statements. Why do they play games. Louis incompetence at display once again. This would have been wrapped up years ago if there was different leadership. More of our assets dissapearing.

#50 Batra

Batra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationDar es Salaam

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:53 PM

Just filled up all my trucks!!! Lovely pull back.

Filled the cupboard as well
Missed the lowest point though 😃

#51 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:51 PM

What is the additional €46M THAT I READ ABOUT BEING PAID OUT?

#52 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:46 PM

Yes just think a little! Nothing changed just the date of the S155 hearing changed. So for me this was a very good opportunity!!

Edited by Bushmanbob, 14 October 2021 - 03:47 PM.

#53 Squideye

Squideye

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationJakkalspisfontein

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:43 PM

https://www.news24.c...on-bid-20211014

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#54 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:40 PM

Yes just think a little! Nothing changed just the date of the S155 hearing changed. So for me this was a very good opportunity!!

we have been saying this for a while now..come Jan then there is more ****

#55 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:31 PM

Need to make a call from here now. share has tanked. not sure the stress is worth it anymore

#56 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:30 PM

I thinks mostly the reaction from speculators who wanted to enjoy short term gains. They are probably taking their money elsewhere in the meantime. They will return closer to the time again.

#57 Junz

Junz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:24 PM

Need to make a call from here now. share has tanked. not sure the stress is worth it anymore

#58 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 02:51 PM

So far it has not even appeared in the media... :rolleyes:

Haha don't worry very sure Ann and other so called sensation journalist are working on a very juicy article!!!

#59 Squideye

Squideye

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationJakkalspisfontein

Posted 14 October 2021 - 02:43 PM

Yes indeed the storm after the calm!!

So far it has not even appeared in the media... :rolleyes:

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#60 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 14 October 2021 - 02:28 PM

Yes indeed the storm after the calm!!

think I'm going to cut my losses now. This settlement will never happen 🤬

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting