15225 replies to this topic

#9241 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:46 PM

1. Polly I appreciate your comments. On all groups. It might not be popular but you stick to your opinion.
2. Dtd - I appreciate your and captains info too. I do however feel you are way to critical of any negative comments on here.
3. Polly has a trading opinion/plan which he has repeatedly mentioned (short from R4.50 go long from R5.00) so he is not just being negative.
4. We need to give everyone the opportunity to share their opinion. Not just the ones that shout loudest. And dtd/captain you are also included in this.
5. Once again, bottom line, the share is at R1,92 and management has consistently moved the goal post. While I am holding for now I am not certain about how long more I want to be financially exposed to this risky share. As a senior executive I respect the new management’s efforts but they have broken trust with the shareholders already due to constant delays and they clearly lack the trust of CW otherwise he would not have initiated legal action.
6. Milo I miss your technical analysis

thumbs up

#9242 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:39 PM

Ps I welcome criticism but can we keep it to the point.
These long winded, complicated responses are tiring

Keep it real homies

#9243 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:34 PM

1. Polly I appreciate your comments. On all groups. It might not be popular but you stick to your opinion.
2. Dtd - I appreciate your and captains info too. I do however feel you are way to critical of any negative comments on here.
3. Polly has a trading opinion/plan which he has repeatedly mentioned (short from R4.50 go long from R5.00) so he is not just being negative.
4. We need to give everyone the opportunity to share their opinion. Not just the ones that shout loudest. And dtd/captain you are also included in this.
5. Once again, bottom line, the share is at R1,92 and management has consistently moved the goal post. While I am holding for now I am not certain about how long more I want to be financially exposed to this risky share. As a senior executive I respect the new management’s efforts but they have broken trust with the shareholders already due to constant delays and they clearly lack the trust of CW otherwise he would not have initiated legal action.
6. Milo I miss your technical analysis

#9244 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:57 PM

Is it not possible in this forum to have civil discussions without attacking people??? Its becoming so boring!!!

#9245 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:56 PM

yet another childish immature post..

another nappie change huh??

POLLY wanting to be right all the time is a psychological condition get help ASAP!!!!

#9246 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

BUY EOH its looking great leave SNH alone you have insufficient knowledge to trade it!!!

yet another childish immature post..

another nappie change huh??

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9247 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:37 PM

BUY EOH its looking great leave SNH alone you have insufficient knowledge to trade it!!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, 29 April 2019 - 12:38 PM.

#9248 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:32 PM

[quote name="ESS" post="285708" timestamp="1556533024"]Anywho.... Way I see it we should see an up in anticipation for next Tuesday right?[/quote]

If history is anything to go by....followed by sharp drop and painful decline :lol:

But with SNH anything is possible.[/quote]

Yeah anything possible, historically there was that up and then that drop after as u mention

thing is there's quit a bit of info that we are told we will get within the next 2 months or so

I think if I'm in a position to sell next week I will..... Hopefully these ouks do not delay afs 2017.... Can't see that happening now tho

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#9249 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:28 PM

Another useless post from POLLY THE TROLL!!! Small things amuse small minds!!!

#9250 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:17 PM

Anywho.... Way I see it we should see an up in anticipation for next Tuesday right?[/quote]

If history is anything to go by....followed by sharp drop and painful decline :lol:

But with SNH anything is possible.

#9251 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:51 AM

Yea Cpt Harvard sounds like a dicey character, Mr best regards, Mr no regards

Seemingly good knowledge on snh but for me extremely bias in his views, got spies and belong to some loyalty programme etc

Anywho.... Way I see it we should see an up in anticipation for next Tuesday right?

#9252 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 10:49 AM

"you were not invested to this forum"

make that invited

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9253 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 10:33 AM

Hi,

Is there a way to create a Private Steinhoff Group on this IPS Community or elsewhere?

Somewhere where members are proved and only the approved members can see and contribute to discussions.  The intention is to have be both dissenting views as well as the pro-Steinhoff views shared.

Ideally maybe 5 members could act as Group Admin and their decisions will be effected.

This would allow a degree of control over the content.  The intention is not to stop debate.  Rather it is to stop the poison as a result of blatant lies and factual errors that are posted and then defended by some members.

The intention would be to have a evidence-based factual discussion on the historic and current position; with a source-based pragmatic discussion of future events.

I am receiving a number of private requests that is becoming difficult for me to manage.  I would like to post these onto a closed group so that a healthy discussion between consenting adults could take place.

It is desirable to have civil discussions and stimulate debate by encouraging alternate views.  However, I am increasingly irritated by some members, and do not see why I have to put up with this.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

make your own at forum at 

https://www.proboards.com/

its free and you can control who enters and registers...

i have 2 forums there and works easily and suits the purposes.

You have my absolute blessings...At least with the pumpers out of way , i can concentrate in my own trading cfds and alsi...

Btw

you you were not invested to this forum but came in at your own accord. 

Also you only post on the PS thread and no other share.

I went through all your posts for last month or so and wanted to post each one here where i thought you were part of the mafia gang and posting misleading info...but since you  not open to criticism anymore think ill highlight a few important ones.

and then the shot out of the blue for me on your last weeks post:

"There has been far too much changes and adjustments to actually have a sustainable true picture against which one could base calculations (equity, free cash flow, etc).  Also, the big changes in terms of ownership and control of  MF and Confo will only reflect in the 2019 financials. "

If only you had paid attention to my posts 6 months ago instead of name calling and attacking me , you would have understood what i said when i posted time after time that historical figures means niks here( looking at big picture and outside the box and  streetwise) and the models you using are misleading. And here out of the blue you confirm what i have been saying so close to publication of the actual AFS as TRUE!!

another critical post which confirms what i said that you know nothing about investing/trading :

"If you think the share will tank, then short the company.  If you think it will grow, then go long.  But don't be like the idiots here who do not hold any position in the company but want to sprout nonsense and spread malicious rumors and lies under the cover of anonymity. "

Any experienced investor will tell you there are 3 options when investing

1. go long

2. go short

3. do nothing..that is sit on your hands if the r/r does not warrant any action. So those that sit on hands you brand as idiots huh? How interesting .. :D 

btw i see you have no technical skills at all like when you claim why sell when price is going up after you were red. According to you if price goes above your entry you just hold... :rolleyes: Well i got some news for you. Doesn't work like that.  Always support and resistant points to worry about!!

and another

"I need to be exceptionally careful in what I say and how I put across my interpretations.  Firstly, I have a loyalty to some people involved in cleaning up the Steinhoff mess.  I will not betray that trust."  Confirms you part of some gang and attracting/ reeling in the innocent fishes with such posts like you somebody.

Being long enough on this forum to spot a fake , a mafia ,an impostor ,  a seller of products , a con etc. Your choice of words "We" especially shows your motive here....and to top it  " Ill sue you on behalf of Steinhoff"  :D ..and of cos the compliments between the terrible twins

One more fact....You actually hold the new record for insults and name calling on this forum...You hit 1000 hits in 6 months you here , second only to your terrible twin who believe it or not , only posts on this thread.  Coincidence hay??

and finally your comment:

"I am increasingly irritated by some members, and do not see why I have to put up with this."

Try standing on the other foot for a moment. Do you think im not irritated by the name calling , insults and character assignation by the terrible twins. Why do i have to put up with this. The only reason i do put up is to help newbies not to get caught up with this misleading pump of a  precarious PS share which is virtually bankrupt.  Im sure there r a few out there whom appreciate my views.... Unlike you who makes himself look so important in this thread who glorifies himself with posts like " I am receiving a number of private requests that is becoming difficult for me to manage."  So important huh...I for one do not accept/open  private messages. Fact.

I dont want a reply to this post...Just take yourself and your terrible twin away from here so others cant be misled.

PS : you do have a good command of the English language. There is no doubt about that. BUT a good command of any language doesnt make you a good investor...I say you more a smooth operator to attract and reel in the fish,.

Good luck....For your sake hope your one in a million share works for you...

and again i state my position/ view..

Im sitting on hands...wont short because of reasons already given( too risky to short if suspended)

Will short on any bounce towards R4/ R4.50

will go long on a break of R5.00 on big volumes...

#9254 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:16 PM

Interesting article: Mattress Firm

https://themattressm...r-sealy-uniting

Highlights:

"Rumors are heating up again as Tempur Sealy and the nations largest mattress retailer continue to mend broken fences. Word on the streets has it that Mattress Firm has began to make preparations for the tempur sealy line to make their way back to their salesfloor. These are as of yet unconfirmed rumors that do come directly from contacts within at least one of the organizations. The Mattress Maverick team is working to try and get these rumors confirmed or denied and will keep you updated.

A reunification of the two industry behemoth's would have a projected net positive for both companies bottom line. Mattress Firm which recently emerged from bankruptcy is said to be trying to regain it's footing and a renewed supply agreement with Tempur/Sealy could go a long way towards making that happen."

#9255 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:08 PM

Hi DTD,

Read Pages 30 & 31 of the Financial Mail dated 25 April 2019....

It relates to the acquisition of Tekkie Town.  It is another one of MJ's specials (with Pasquier and Evans again involved).  In effect after settling the purchase price, R273m was unaccounted for (Steinhoff paid a higher price than the settled value), and the inference is that this R273m disappeared into the pockets of MJ and co.

Best Regards
Captainfrom82

Hi Captain many thanks.

#9256 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

Has anyone got more on these headlines:

https://www.netwerk2...erdwyn-20190426

Hi DTD,

Read Pages 30 & 31 of the Financial Mail dated 25 April 2019....

It relates to the acquisition of Tekkie Town.  It is another one of MJ's specials (with Pasquier and Evans again involved).  In effect after settling the purchase price, R273m was unaccounted for (Steinhoff paid a higher price than the settled value), and the inference is that this R273m disappeared into the pockets of MJ and co.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

Edited by Captainfrom82, 26 April 2019 - 01:56 PM.

#9257 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:38 PM

Hi,

Is there a way to create a Private Steinhoff Group on this IPS Community or elsewhere?

Somewhere where members are proved and only the approved members can see and contribute to discussions. The intention is to have be both dissenting views as well as the pro-Steinhoff views shared.

Ideally maybe 5 members could act as Group Admin and their decisions will be effected.

This would allow a degree of control over the content. The intention is not to stop debate. Rather it is to stop the poison as a result of blatant lies and factual errors that are posted and then defended by some members.

The intention would be to have a evidence-based factual discussion on the historic and current position; with a source-based pragmatic discussion of future events.

I am receiving a number of private requests that is becoming difficult for me to manage. I would like to post these onto a closed group so that a healthy discussion between consenting adults could take place.

It is desirable to have civil discussions and stimulate debate by encouraging alternate views. However, I am increasingly irritated by some members, and do not see why I have to put up with this.

Best Regards
Captainfrom82

Investigate Facebook with link then pasted here. But you know you will be told you're a con by just what you posted.:P

#9258 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:37 PM

Hi,

Somewhere where members are proved and only the approved members can see and contribute to discussions.  The intention is to have be both dissenting views as well as the pro-Steinhoff views shared.

This would allow a degree of control over the content.  The intention is not to stop debate.  Rather it is to stop the poison as a result of blatant lies and factual errors that are posted and then defended by some members.

I am receiving a number of private requests that is becoming difficult for me to manage.  I would like to post these onto a closed group so that a healthy discussion between consenting adults could take place.

It is desirable to have civil discussions and stimulate debate by encouraging alternate views.  However, I am increasingly irritated by some members, and do not see why I have to put up with this.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

ignore button......learn how to use it

#9259 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:03 PM

Hi,

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

#9260 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:53 AM

Has anyone got more on these headlines:

https://www.netwerk2...erdwyn-20190426

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting