15225 replies to this topic

#13141 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:44 PM

I know larry but ive been in since feb as a nine rander...now sitting wi 500000 rand worth shares at 3.07.....tedius πŸ˜‚ and put proportion for my portfolio

#13142 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:43 PM

Not pissed off just annoyed... Stupid lenders meeting where obviously they gonna ask for money... Why did the market react positively to that?

Anywayz I'm seeing Oct as going to be a good month. .. If it happens I'm out completely... I'll pay for my own trip to thahiti haha this market thing is balls

#13143 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:39 PM

https://www.moneyweb...s-firm-revival/

#13144 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:36 PM

Folks in July we were just over R1
So I guess whilst we’re all peeved, at least we’re on the up?

#13145 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:26 PM

Lionel im also p d off..
But sit tight...i was really hoping by end sep we 3s plus....anyway guess patience is the wat to go

#13146 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:17 PM

Does anyone have an opinion of Steinhoff at these levels (R65)? Is this a decent entry point for long term accumulation? As usual, their results are not very easy to comprehend for the novice investor!

Lol let's just be grateful...

Buying more and sitting tight ... going to take time

#13147 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:15 PM

Provisional launch date for CVA: 19-Oct-18

#13148 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:09 PM

I see you guys are not worried about the short seller and those who followed him, as apparently none bothered to read or analyze the presentation.

Presentations look great, implementation and achievement is always a diff story

Starting to get annoyed with this share

#13149 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:09 PM

https://www.moneyweb...s-firm-revival/

#13150 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

People who reacted quickly couldn't have read the document...unless guiness book of records fast readers.......Some of us did read it.....Depends if day traders or not...

#13151 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

People who reacted quickly couldn't have read the document...unless guiness book of records fast readers.......Some of us did read it.....Depends if day traders or not...

#13152 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:42 PM

market reacting as pumpers taking profit. the presentation is fantastic- don't like that they did not apply the same format for each company to have eased the reading.

but what is interesting is that the presentation is loaded to demonstrate the size of this monstrous entity. PSG and FOB also more detailed compared to previous presentations.

there is no mention of MF's insolvency and bankruptcy-

I am pleased by this presentation and I think there is sufficient grit in there for lenders.

the presentation is actually valueless to lenders- the lenders already know what they in for and are pushing to lock in a nice profit and also lock in some ownership....if you cant pay back the agreed interest rate of 10%....you will be rewarded in kind...from the hemisphere agreement--may be similar to what will be signed off for the general lenders.

what is also very interesting in this presentation compared to others before- SNH use majority terms in the past tense---transformed; completed; etc...showing progress and now time to reap the fruits. there is also clear strategy on the way forward and we can expect 2019 results to beat 2018- even if it only on a revenue basis and margin basis.

any questions on this company being a going concern??answered by Austrians.

very little said on legal issues and snh view on defense, very little said on pwc and whether there will be any more impairments? unlikely---This must be an issue the lenders are concerned about.

where to from here- watch the share drop and plateau- keep you money to get in anywhere above R2- may get the share drop to low 2 if court case on 26th rattles market- or if case postponed or deferred may see a nice pump in the prove to higher R2. will see share climb above R3 towards announcement of restructuring and even meet the R4.50- R5 levels when announced. expect R4-50 to R5.10 to be the range where pumpers getting in at R3 to early R4 start dumping....for traders looking at a quick buck buy now and sell at R4.40 ???/????? now for some more legalised weed

I see you guys are not worried about the short seller and those who followed him, as apparently none bothered to read or analyze the presentation.

#13153 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:33 PM

What date is 'announcement of restructuring "

#13154 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:17 PM

Haha big cloud ocer durban like capetown:) thanks IN

#13155 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:09 PM

market reacting as pumpers taking profit. the presentation is fantastic- don't like that they did not apply the same format for each company to have eased the reading.

but what is interesting is that the presentation is loaded to demonstrate the size of this monstrous entity. PSG and FOB also more detailed compared to previous presentations.

I am pleased by this presentation and I think there is sufficient grit in there for lenders.

the presentation is actually valueless to lenders- the lenders already know what they in for and are pushing to lock in a nice profit and also lock in some ownership....if you cant pay back the agreed interest rate of 10%....you will be rewarded in kind...from the hemisphere agreement--may be similar to what will be signed off for the general lenders.

what is also very interesting in this presentation compared to others before- SNH use majority terms in the past tense---transformed; completed; etc...showing progress and now time to reap the fruits. there is also clear strategy on the way forward and we can expect 2019 results to beat 2018- even if it only on a revenue basis and margin basis.

very little said on legal issues and snh view on defense, very little said on pwc and whether there will be any more impairments? unlikely---This must be an issue the lenders are concerned about.

where to from here- watch the share drop and plateau- keep you money to get in anywhere above R2- may get the share drop to low 2 if court case on 26th rattles market- or if case postponed or deferred may see a nice pump in the prove to higher R2. will see share climb above R3 towards announcement of restructuring and even meet the R4.50- R5 levels when announced. expect R4-50 to R5.10 to be the range where pumpers getting in at R3 to early R4 start dumping....for traders looking at a quick buck buy now and sell at R4.40 ???/????? now for some more legalised weed

lol thanks for the info....share some weed?  :D

#13156 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:00 PM

IN what do you think re presentation?

#13157 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:45 PM

Something wrong with JSE, if you on a live platform?? Anyone else

I think there was a sens out that jse is down for about 30 minutes around now?

#13158 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:45 PM

I think there was a sens out that jse is down for about 30 minutes around now?

#13159 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

#13160 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

Smart trading Leo! Keep it up! I think you and I are basically walking the same road here.

My position is overall long on this. But trying to take advantage of the ebbs and flows. 

Without proper financial info, this is the game plan

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting