#81 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:34 PM

Thanks Dusty! Please let us know if anything more info comes from the broker. I emailed them a while ago regarding the JSE and expressed my enthusiasm for the company as they are the only Lithium Producer I know of on the JSE, they need to change their industry from Diamond to Resources or something similar and fly on over here and do an investor road show or a few mining Expo's just to get the name out there. 

I've done as much marketing on this side as I can, unfortunately the persons listening to my soap box would be under 1000 shares buyers. Need bigger investors involved. 

#82 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for the help @Dusty.
Please share with us regarding possible transfer to ASX. That would be my first option. Would hate to have to sell. Price will drop seriously, and liquidity will be an issue.

#83 Hemper9

Hemper9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

Great news, thanks for this much appreciated!!! The upside to this company over the next year or 2 is insane, had sleepless nights over this, afraid that we might just be paid an amount at current SP and off they go 🙈

Would you mind sharing the detail of transferring shares to the ASX when received from your broker?

#84 Hemper9

Hemper9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

Just spoke with Leon at Computershare JSE administrators for Tawana JSE

From the intial JSE listing share allocation of 60 379 967 shares there was a 20:1 share consolidation some time ago which explains the current 8 225 286

There is a process of transferring your shares over to the ASX, but can be done...awaiting specifics from my broker.

According to Leon, If Tawana delists the current shareholdrers will be issued with materialised share certificates of the unlisted company, which can then be traded by willing buyer/seller through the company administrator.

#85 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

There are currently 789 Tawana shareholders on the JSE of which 784 are de-materialised.

#86 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

Just spoke with Leon at Computershare JSE administrators for Tawana JSE

From the intial JSE listing share allocation of 60 379 967 shares there was a 20:1 share consolidation some time ago  which explains the current 8 225 286

There is a process of transferring your shares over to the ASX, but can be done...awaiting specifics from my broker.

According to Leon, If Tawana delists the current shareholdrers will be issued with materialised share certificates of the unlisted company, which can then be traded by willing buyer/seller through the company administrator.

#87 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

I assume ownership cannot be transfered from JSE to ASX?

#88 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

So what happens when they delist? Do they buy the shares from us at the then price?
Could this be why there appears to be an effort to reduce the price on JSE???

#89 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

With only 8 million shares allocated to the JSE one has to wonder why the small percentage... initial shares 60 000 000 (12%) allocated have since been reduced to 8 million which is less than 2% !!!

Would it help us if we materialised our shares, then once the delisting happened would it give us better options of taking up positions on the ASX??

There has also been some speculation on a merger between AMAL and Tawana???

Would Mark Calderwood not consider the JSE shareholders that have shown support before a possible delisting from JSE, possibly wait until there is substantial upside before the possible move?

#90 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:59 PM

Anyone else concerned over a possible de-listing of TAW on the JSE? Mark did mention the "possibility" a while ago in one of the AGM's and with volumes over here almost non-existent, what value does a listing on the JSE add to the company?

With only 8 million shares allocated to the JSE one has to wonder why the small percentage... initial shares 60 000 000 (12%) allocated have since been reduced to 8 million which is less than 2% !!!

Would it help us if we materialised our shares, then once the delisting happened would it give us better options of taking up positions on the ASX??

There has also been some speculation on a merger between AMAL and Tawana???

#91 Hemper9

Hemper9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:03 AM

Anyone else concerned over a possible de-listing of TAW on the JSE? Mark did mention the "possibility" a while ago in one of the AGM's and with volumes over here almost non-existent, what value does a listing on the JSE add to the company?

#92 Krisjan

Krisjan

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:24 AM

I'm not really perturbed but I expected a little more from the market insofar as the sp is concerned, regarding the production commencement announcement. Resource update is probably what we really need right now. Regardless i'm in it for at least till 2021. :)     

#93 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

Haven't had a day with volumes like this for a while! 

I'm guessing someone that is trying to keep the price @ 515 to s n a t c h up offers just below that to keep the price low (relatively). The spread can be large sometime, throwing in a bid at R4.50 will get a bite at some stage considering we hit R4.10 yesterday. 

Hopefully R5.15 will be something of the past and soon. 

There is no reason any of us have to be part of the rat race in 2019 :)

(apologies for all the edits, there is a profanity filter that **** out the word sn atch) 

Edited by sommerso, 14 March 2018 - 05:28 PM.

#94 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:50 PM

Nice volumes for the day.
I would just like to know who keeps on offering lots of around 25 000 @ 515cps...?

#95 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

Volumes!  

Interesting to see how the Exchanges reaction to the news differ. ASX up 15% JSE so far touching on the high of the last 10 days. But comparing with exchange rates, we are tracking fairly close to their price. 

There isn't much else to say. Shipment is in a few weeks. Resource and life of mine will soon be upgraded. The one waiting game is done (race to production), the other is about to start (increase in share price)  

#96 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

Summary: S&P DJ Indices Announces March Quarterly Rebalance

https://hotcopper.co...ReZtPZuke92GA==

#97 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

Nice to have you on board Hemper!

https://www.asx300list.com/

Over $100m capitalisation minimum, but must be in the highest 100 companies outside the ASX200. So the smallest when the ASX300 was last compiled was $117m. We are well and truly above that now at a $250m approx market cap. 

However, the ASX300 is not rebalanced except in March and September. So we will have to wait a couple months until anything is "official".

Same as we probably will have to wait until Q4 for potential addition to the Lithium ETF.

refer compache hotcopper

#98 Hemper9

Hemper9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:47 AM

Well done to the Holders, and TAW management,excellent work!

Gonna be a good day with more upside to come!!!

Tawana has also been selected for the ASX 300 index  :D

Hi All, geezzz what a mission to get registered/approved over here.

Great news for TAW holders today yes!!  :D Just a note, TAW not yet added to ASX300, but almost dead sure it will be added in Sept.

#99 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

Well done to the Holders, and TAW management,excellent work!

Gonna be a good day with more upside to come!!!

Tawana has also been selected for the ASX 300 index  :D

#100 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:33 AM

Production commences...
https://lnkd.in/ggeh7Zg

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting