• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#101 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

Good time to buy at these levels imho  :)

#102 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:29 PM

Anyone noticed there seems to be a bit of manipulation in trying to drop the sp?

#103 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:25 PM

Amal th the reason Taw havent had any updates yet.. Waiting for Amal to get its ship in order first...?

IMHO Amal`s board acted in the best interests, with no more hindrances things should start moving in the right direction very soon.

#104 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

Amal, Tawana`s jv partner has been in trading halt for over a week...

SINGAPORE (Mar 13): Tjandra Pramoko, CEO of Alliance Mineral Assets, has been sacked by the company’s board.

His wife, executive director Simone Suen, has been fired as well. However, she reserves her right to seek reappointment as a non-executive director.

In an SGX filing, the company’s board explains that Alliance Mineral's other substantial shareholders and key business partners no longer want to deal with the company as long as Pramoko remains the CEO

In the announcement, Alliance Mineral stresses that the cessation of the appointments of Pramoko and Suen is not due to any fraud or misconduct.

Alliance Mineral also assured shareholders there is no material impact on the company’s finances and operations as a result of the cessations, including the company’s lithium mining joint venture near Perth.

Lots of imminent news for Tawana:

• Production news
  • Resource upgrade
  • First shipment- start to register sales

#105 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:00 PM

Double post...

Edited by Agent47, 13 March 2018 - 03:01 PM.

#106 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:59 PM

Can't say that I am not concerned.
Waiting for production and delivery. And a run in the ASX price could trigger demamd here as well.
But I am holding on still. No way I am out getting out now.

#107 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

The first lithium shipment is planned for April this year.

http://www.miningwee...-15/rep_id:3650

“This is a pivotal time for the project as we make the transition from developer to producer,” Tawana MD Mark Cederwood said in a statement on Thursday.

Not sure how I feel about Cederwood there

#108 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:42 PM

So is anyone else concerned about the current price? Or are we chalking it up to corrections and alignments to the ASX?

#109 Bullhunter

Bullhunter

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNorthcliff

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:55 AM

The first lithium shipment is planned for April this year.

http://www.miningwee...-15/rep_id:3650

Opportunities are made up easier than losses.

#110 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:46 AM

TAW on ASX on the move today. Global lithium etf up. Hopefully that translates to some upward movement on the JSE...

#111 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:11 PM

Interesting if you divide the the number of shareholders by the number  of shares it equals only 107 569 shares per shareholder 

The average feels about right... hmm... 107569  - 90500  ..leaves me 17069 short .... anyone got R88 000 they feel like borrowing a fellow holder for about a year? I promise I'll pay it back.... :) 

That shareholder number increased by 3 in the last week that I am aware of. 

#112 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

Some news.

Attached Files

#113 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

Agree but difficult to have volume when there are only 8 million taw registred shares on the jse with a  base of 753 shareholders that are mostly holding onto their shares with a long term view.

Interesting if you divide the the number of shareholders by the number  of shares it equals only 107 569 shares per shareholder and  take into account there are 2 shareholders with over 500 000+ shares.

Wonder what they were thinking or what they are now planning?

Didn't think about it like that. Forgot about the discussion on here a while back.

Almost looks like a seller is selling at 515. When the volume on offer is bought, another offer comes up, around 25 000 @ 515. Could be offers from different sellers I know... just speculating here.

#114 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

If the JSE price can stay above 500cps, I'm not too worried yet. Im more concerned with liquidity than price at the moment.

Today almost no volumes...
Hopefully when they in full production and the good news are released, volumes will increase.

Agree but difficult to have volume when there are only 8 million taw registred shares on the jse with a  base of 753 shareholders that are mostly holding onto their shares with a long term view.

Interesting if you divide the the number of shareholders by the number  of shares it equals only 107 569 shares per shareholder and  take into account there are 2 shareholders with over 500 000+ shares.

Wonder what they were thinking or what they are now planning?

Edited by Dusty Mountain, 06 March 2018 - 01:37 PM.

#115 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:14 PM

If the JSE price can stay above 500cps, I'm not too worried yet. Im more concerned with liquidity than price at the moment.

Today almost no volumes...
Hopefully when they in full production and the good news are released, volumes will increase.

#116 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

It is too short to tell, but there seems to be an uptick in volumes. Last two trading days both went upwards of 20k, but on average seems to be moving more volumes in the last week. 

Not going to lie, the recent downtrend in TAW has me a bit jittery. But not going anywhere. 

#117 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:37 AM

Lithium prices hit new highs. The commissioning of the plant shouldnt take too long, first a dry run and then a wet commission. This should be more that 6 weeks. And then they start printing cash.

#118 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:54 PM

Adding some... waiting for lift off....

#119 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:56 PM

Anyone on in the mood to build a mine? 

http://www.sharenet....1ab4dc9a2ccfc68

#120 Dusty Mountain

Dusty Mountain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

I have similar sentiments to you. I see what you mean. They also released a statement today. Besides i had long being looking for a company on the JSE that is involved in the mining of lithium primary because of lithum ion batteries.

Although its too early for me now. I need to do my due diligence and maybe in two months time i will move to buy.

Agree 100% , check out link https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/taw/ to assist with your due diligence, lots of info available.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting