3 replies to this topic

#1 MrDividend

MrDividend

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

Will also hold for long term. if there is nothing wrong we do not know about the yield alone will make it a good investment, Results should be illuminating.

BTW - have bought a fair amount of EPP - like the story. country, growth and yield - worth a good look IMO. A top three holding for me in my LTP.

#2 DividendTycoon

DividendTycoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

Bought a small amount a few months ago - like the yield and rand hedge but have INTU and wanted more industrial/office. It's in my LTP and have no intention to sell - but am down a bit, of course.

Will also hold for long term. if there is nothing wrong we do not know about the yield alone will make it a good investment, Results should be illuminating.

#3 MrDividend

MrDividend

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

Bought a small amount a few months ago - like the yield and rand hedge but have INTU and wanted more industrial/office. It's in my LTP and have no intention to sell - but am down a bit, of course.

#4 DividendTycoon

DividendTycoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:17 PM

Has anybody else bought into this? I bought a small position today, as around R15.60 it seems cheap, especially given the rand weakening in the last few days. My research indicated that it was fairly solid, yielding close to 10% in sterling, but the market seems to perhaps know something is wrong which is a bit worrying. 

Should be results fairly soon, but any insights into this would be appreciated. I know about Brexit etc, but this stock was around R25 at Brexit so that should be factored into the current price, my question is why is it still on a downward path?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting