54 replies to this topic

#1 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 03:47 PM

TRADER's Goal break down tracker - perfect for setting, tracking & achieving TRADING goals! 

Click this link to find out more https://www.etsy.com...p_home_active_1

Attached Files

• Attached File  p.png   29.12KB   0 downloads

#2 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 May 2021 - 08:22 AM

Errol has 1 SENS to issue :D and he knows which one, all other ones matter not that much for now.

Not the SENS we are looking for ....  :P

#3 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 19 March 2021 - 01:55 PM

40c support broken..lets see where it closes today

#4 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 March 2021 - 08:08 PM

It looks like the froth coming off this share. Are we going to see 30c ? That would be a great buying opportunity.

Falling knife? Going south quickly now.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#5 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 March 2021 - 03:29 PM

Errol has 1 SENS to issue :D and he knows which one, all other ones matter not that much for now.

That they shipped their first truck of copper .... or that they sold to SSW ....

#6 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

It looks like the froth coming off this share. Are we going to see 30c ? That would be a great buying opportunity.

If it hits 30c again I'm definitely buying again... if we knew 99c would be the top....hey... 

#7 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 March 2021 - 03:11 PM

SENS looks promising

#8 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 March 2021 - 03:09 PM

#9 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 March 2021 - 03:55 PM

SENS looks promising

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#10 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 27 February 2021 - 07:42 AM

There's been a ton of positive news about ORN in local media recent, actually since the mining indaba. We don't have many alternatives like ASX has. I think it might be why we have a higher demand.

#11 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 26 February 2021 - 07:17 PM

So management decides to raise $25mln @aud36c/share which is zar41, ASX moves from aud41c/share to aud36c/share. The JSE decides the share is worth zar70c/share ....someone is seriously getting shafted here....keen to see how this plays out on the JSE.

#12 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:59 AM

Someone on another forum made aluded to this rumour and how it plays out for Orion

JOHANNESBURG, Feb 18 (Reuters) – South African precious metals miner Sibanye-Stillwater plans to make one or two small to medium sized acquisitions in battery metals by the end of the year, the firm said on Thursday.

“We are going to be dipping our toe in the water,” said Sibanye-Stillwater CEO Neal Froneman on a results conference call. “They are going to be medium to small, perhaps with some early stage entries.”

First of the one or two small to medium sized acquisitions. 

Sibanye-Stillwater secures entry into the battery metals sector through a
partnership with and investment into Keliber, a leading European lithium
company  

Almost had my hopes up when I saw the trading halt for ORN and the SENS for SSW 

#13 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 February 2021 - 02:02 PM

It is a good long term play. No material news were issued and even this morning I read the Investor Presentation, nothing new, ORN covering the issue of shares they announced this morning. 

Someone on another forum made aluded to this rumour and how it plays out for Orion

JOHANNESBURG, Feb 18 (Reuters) – South African precious metals miner Sibanye-Stillwater plans to make one or two small to medium sized acquisitions in battery metals by the end of the year, the firm said on Thursday.

“We are going to be dipping our toe in the water,” said Sibanye-Stillwater CEO Neal Froneman on a results conference call. “They are going to be medium to small, perhaps with some early stage entries.”

#14 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 15 February 2021 - 09:35 AM

You called this Pump and dump. Those who fell for it are burning. Good long term hold though, I just hate seeing people get sucked in by a weak pump

It is a good long term play. No material news were issued and even this morning I read the Investor Presentation, nothing new, ORN covering the issue of shares they announced this morning. 

#15 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 08:23 AM

Taking a closer look, it seems it better to buy this share on the ASX, major local pump going on here. No material news really to justify these gains. No funding announced or concluded still on going. Okiep is 2.5 yrs out and year they have hope for "more copper"with their exploration update. So I don't get it. Great opportunity but this rally makes no sense at this stage.

You called this Pump and dump. Those who fell for it are burning. Good long term hold though, I just hate seeing people get sucked in by a weak pump

#16 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 February 2021 - 06:16 PM

Tawana, I was one of the early holders.

There will be many dips to come 4 yrs is a long time for weak hands to hold. On the JSE there is a serious pump in my view if I look at the volumes and someone is going to burn. Yeah some heavy dilation ahead of us. 

I'm long on this one as well.

I've thought about speculating the pump and dump, but my emotions get the best of me and I know it, so I'm happy to bide my time and grow my funds while I wait for dips. With all the news and no material changes to anything I can't really see this trading at anything above 50c's (purely speculation) looking at were WEZ and Jubilee were while they were still prospecting. I've been holding this for a year. TAW I held for almost 3 years. There is an end goal involved here and that end goal isn't going anywhere until I see R20 a share LOL. 

If only funds were there when they hit 17c in lockdown.

#17 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 09 February 2021 - 04:53 PM

Nice to meet you SB45.  

I got hurt with Tawana when they were still a jnr listed on the JSE, could have made massive bucks but held and they went through a delisting. Decidedly the mine was down under so this is a world of difference as the assets are in SA. 

As for ORN I'm definitely just holding. Going to be accumulating on the dips. It has gone through a few pumps and then SH get impatient and dump and the price falls. Patience. The hardest thing is not to get caught up in all the hype on the forums. 

Tawana, I was one of the early holders.

There will be many dips to come 4 yrs is a long time for weak hands to hold. On the JSE there is a serious pump in my view if I look at the volumes and someone is going to burn. Yeah some heavy dilation ahead of us. 

I'm long on this one as well.

#18 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 February 2021 - 04:32 PM

Nice to meet you SB45.  

I got hurt with Tawana when they were still a jnr listed on the JSE, could have made massive bucks but held and they went through a delisting. Decidedly the mine was down under so this is a world of difference as the assets are in SA. 

As for ORN I'm definitely just holding. Going to be accumulating on the dips. It has gone through a few pumps and then SH get impatient and dump and the price falls. Patience. The hardest thing is not to get caught up in all the hype on the forums. 

#19 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 08 February 2021 - 04:28 PM

ORN is really moving these days :)

Taking a closer look, it seems it better to buy this share on the ASX, major local pump going on here. No material news really to justify these gains. No funding announced or concluded still on going. Okiep is 2.5 yrs out and year they have hope for "more copper"with their exploration update. So I don't get it. Great opportunity but this rally makes no sense at this stage.

#20 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 08 February 2021 - 03:04 PM

ORN is really moving these days :)

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting