Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:16 AM

Thanks and see not one share moved yet on mcz today

patience....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#2 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:15 AM

Mistakes??

sorry Mr Guru these is no mistakes in trading....Just follow your system and edge...You just  follow the chart.....Youll have losing trades for sure but overall if you have an edge your winners will override your losers...Otherwise you need to change your system!!

Youll have the losers trying to run you down , insult you blah blah  but the art of trading is to ignore all noise!!!

Yes mistake will be when someone says gap closed when there is no gap... :D

One of the beauties of trading is that there are 1000s of methods and markets, literally.  It really really fascinates me. People make and lose money in this gig in so many ways.  I love that ....thats why im so passionate about trading these markets!!  So so liquid...

If you make 50k trading in a year, do you realize how much you lose to make that 50k??

The truth is that you prob make 300k and lose 250k along the road to making 50k. 

Learn to lose. It’s really common. You won’t make the 300 until you find peace with losing the 250............

My 2c advise for this Monday!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#3 Midas1

Midas1

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:04 AM

Thanks and see not one share moved yet on mcz today

#4 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:35 AM

Let's see how the money printers as claimed did:

• credit where it is due, he has made some good calls, but he also make mistakes and wipe that off by gloating over successes and being a real dork to others.

Mistakes??

sorry Mr Guru these is no mistakes in trading....Just follow your system and edge...You just  follow the chart.....Youll have losing trades for sure but overall if you have an edge your winners will override your losers...Otherwise you need to change your system!!

Youll have the losers trying to run you down , insult you blah blah  but the art of trading is to ignore all noise!!!

Yes mistake will be when someone says gap closed when there is no gap... :D

Edited by Polly, 15 July 2019 - 09:36 AM.

#5 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:57 AM

Midas take not:

DEBT FUNDING SECURED FOR PHASE 1 OF THE MAKHADO HARD COKING COAL PROJECT

#6 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:32 PM

Below you will see a list of Polly's investments posted by himself with a YTD return I added:

Here are the FACTS:

• Average return YTD is 1,3% (agree invested amount could very)
  • 33% of investments have a higher than a 12 month fix deposit at a bank @ 8% return p/a
  • credit where it is due, he has made some good calls, but he also make mistakes and wipe that off by gloating over successes and being a real dork to others.

AGL 21,6 EXX 26,42 ACL -15,2 DLT -55,68 TEX -17,71 GPL -0,33 TDH 24,38 JBL 14,58 AEG -40 GND 4,58 Discovery -9,41 Santam 4,15 BVT -3,98 Liberty -0,32 Mondi -1,5 Anglo Plat 52,23 PSG 0,037 CFR 28,89 British American T 11,97 Shoprite -13,76 SPG -3,44

mmmm....nice analysis for the year to date!!  Sometimes earning simple interest is better than making compounding mistakes!!

more accurate returns will be to know what the average costs was...been acquring since 1984...santam R1.00 , BVT given in exchange for waltons shares acqyured for R4.00 in about 1990 , KIo , exx and acl given in echange for iscor shares acquired for R2.00 at ipo...PSG acquired below R20.00 in 2008 , cfr and bat acquired free after richmont went overseas,  SPG acquired pre share consolidation at .56c blah blah...Some big dogs...Grindrod acquired at nearly ath R22.00 ,JBL at .72..Discovery investing every month in lieu of medical aid payments..

But money printing is in cfd share and alsi trades.... not long term investing!!! above long term portfolio,,

#7 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:48 AM

Whenever I fuel the fool I use a tool

Called a lever, which I keep with a cleaver

And the tool of the fool is lifted up by the lever

Then the feeler of the cleaver seeks penectomy

Serious....i  always thought u were a loonie but this...eish

was it painfull...bet it was...

and hope you didnt eat it...knowing you you probably did too.... PUKE!!!!

#8 Snippit

Snippit

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

with a vengeance too.... thanks for the fuel Johnny!!

ill show you how to trade profitably!!

Whenever I fuel the fool I use a tool

Called a lever, which I keep with a cleaver

And the tool of the fool is lifted up by the lever

Then the feeler of the cleaver seeks penectomy

sweet dreams scumbag 

with umbrage

from your Johnny!!

Rem: The worst is yet to come, oh yes

1. Sign here: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/about/
  2. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  3. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  4. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give control and say goodbye. Learning links: http://swrict.blogsp...ader-links.html

#9 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:35 PM

Below you will see a list of Polly's investments posted by himself with a YTD return I added:

Here are the FACTS:

• Average return YTD is 1,3% (agree invested amount could very)
  • 33% of investments have a higher than a 12 month fix deposit at a bank @ 8% return p/a

AGL 21,6 EXX 26,42 ACL -15,2 DLT -55,68 TEX -17,71 GPL -0,33 TDH 24,38 JBL 14,58 AEG -40 GND 4,58 Discovery -9,41 Santam 4,15 BVT -3,98 Liberty -0,32 Mondi -1,5 Anglo Plat 52,23 PSG 0,037 CFR 28,89 British American T 11,97 Shoprite -13,76 SPG -3,44

#10 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:37 PM

KA-BOOOOOMMM......!!!!

He's back...!

Did He ever leave...?

Nope, he never left. 

Jy weet in afrikaans het ons 'n gesegte 'meng jou met die semels dan vreet die varke jou, so probeer sover ek kan Polly die brommer vlieg vermy' .  :blink:

Partykeer koer hy my genoeg dat ek nie versoeking kan weerstaan nie.

#11 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:22 AM

KA-BOOOOOMMM......!!!!

He's back...!

Did He ever leave...?

with a vengeance too.... thanks for the fuel Johnny!!

ill show you how to trade profitably!!

#12 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:21 AM

a broken clock gets it right twice a day!!

are you Dr Roffey by any chance??  :ph34r:

Did you see my calls??  entries live  , stop and exits live??

and how many winners huh??  

Is that biting and hurting you?? 

Dont take it personally...but those are just a few....wait till i show you my alsi  ones!! Then i dont know what you will do....

and another alsi trade posted in group..at 8am 

copy and paste here:

ig got it all wrong today ??

Above 400 now..

Im 2 contracts short at 423

400 again the magic number....closed even before market opened at 9am for $$$$$

#13 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

arrogance and gloating is earned  dont you think...

money printing machine and proud of it!!!!

KA-BOOOOOMMM......!!!!

He's back...!

Did He ever leave...?

Anyone need a heads up...!

#14 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

Your gloating helps only your own mental state (positive or negative). At least the charts Snippet post have value for others.

arrogance and gloating is earned  dont you think...

money printing machine and proud of it!!!!

#15 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:29 AM

are you Dr Roffey by any chance?? :ph34r:

Did you see my calls?? entries live , stop and exits live??

Dont take it personally...but those are just a few....wait till i show you my alsi ones!! Then i dont know what you will do....

Your gloating helps only your own mental state (positive or negative). At least the charts Snippet post have value for others.

#16 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:05 AM

Yesterday I posted 2 charts. Gold going down and USD/ZAR going up. Both correct. Nothing up my sleeve. No magic. No collusion. No agenda. 

Why do I post here? 

To share certain observations. Certainly not looking for any return from gullible marks.

are you Dr Roffey by any chance??  :ph34r:

Did you see my calls??  entries live  , stop and exits live??

Dont take it personally...but those are just a few....wait till i show you my alsi  ones!! Then i dont know what you will do....

Edited by Polly, 12 July 2019 - 08:07 AM.

#17 Snippit

Snippit

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:48 AM

In your quest for newbies to fleece it becomes rather obvious that you want them to learn from you. Not how to trade but how to do what you tell them. This is your very clear and obvious purpose which also explains your otherwise insane postings. No doubt your group meets regularly to plot your next strategy and there are several obvious pseudonyms lurking. An insane bunch with your common purpose.

Look at your posts for any actual reasoning, any actual references to any books or links. You deride technical analysis but point to the lilac line to display your omnipotence to your imaginary flock. You have posted charts that have been surgically cropped to hide what you are doing and you have stated that your settings are a very personal secret that you will not share with anyone.

You admit to being a fraud, which resonates with the arrogance that exudes from your postings. 

Then there are these campaigns to attract attention. Fake arguments with large red lettering that fight about crap.

There is scant entertainment value, but for 1st year psychology students this site is a free access asylum and you are the cheerleader. 

Yesterday I posted 2 charts. Gold going down and USD/ZAR going up. Both correct. Nothing up my sleeve. No magic. No collusion. No agenda. 

Why do I post here? 

To share certain observations. Certainly not looking for any return from gullible marks.

2. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  3. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  4. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give control and say goodbye. Learning links: http://swrict.blogsp...ader-links.html

#18 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:30 AM

In your quest for newbies to fleece it becomes rather obvious that you want them to learn from you. Not how to trade but how to do what you tell them. This is your very clear and obvious purpose which also explains your otherwise insane postings. No doubt your group meets regularly to plot your next strategy and there are several obvious pseudonyms lurking. An insane bunch with your common purpose.

Look at your posts for any actual reasoning, any actual references to any books or links. You deride technical analysis but point to the lilac line to display your omnipotence to your imaginary flock. You have posted charts that have been surgically cropped to hide what you are doing and you have stated that your settings are a very personal secret that you will not share with anyone.

You admit to being a fraud, which resonates with the arrogance that exudes from your postings. 

Then there are these campaigns to attract attention. Fake arguments with large red lettering that fight about crap.

There is scant entertainment value, but for 1st year psychology students this site is a free access asylum and you are the cheerleader. 

Just love this  ...

missing out on the lollies getting to you hay!!

Midas you called him loco...Thats an understatement!!!

He has been doing for years...

Anyone thats shows his trades making money are frauds..

Anyone that helps others are frauds..

And anyone that appreciates  the help to make money  are ..........................part of the gang!!! :D

so all those ive helped are part of my gang where we meet to plot!!

Pure jealousy and envy...

Go back to your EW...and stop fishing....you aint going to be helped in any way..not with my indicators neither my calls!!

BTW did you see where the short yesterday on alsi was.......800 cash  :D  :D  :D ,,,worth 400 points minimum!!

or yeah didnt your EW say us reached high and now entering bear market??  Well another ath today on futures!!   suppose you need to change wave counts again!!!

Edited by Polly, 12 July 2019 - 07:33 AM.

#19 Snippit

Snippit

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:54 AM

reclaimed licac line at close yesterday...today bounced higher and now dropped way below.....seems that lilac line is history now....lets see by close today!!

if closes below this one is in big big trouble!!

Edited by Snippit, 12 July 2019 - 06:55 AM.

#20 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

HLM getting a nice bid last few days on good volume...down today...trading statement due anytime...one to watch in anyone 

here is the lever pulled!!

In accordance with paragraph 3.83(b) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, Hulamin shareholders
are advised that the Company has received notification from Truffle Asset Management Proprietary
Limited (“Truffle”) that Truffle has decreased its beneficial interest in Hulamin such that it now holds
9.08% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.

In accordance with paragraph 3.83(b) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, Hulamin shareholders
are advised that the Company has received notification from Truffle Asset Management Proprietary
Limited (“Truffle”) that Truffle has decreased its beneficial interest in Hulamin such that it now holds
9.08% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting