1165 replies to this topic

#41 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:53 AM

Polly Snippit ...where is the bottom for this share based on technicals...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Sorry where is the bottom for Sasol...

#42 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:53 AM

Polly Snippit ...where is the bottom for this share based on technicals...

#43 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:24 AM

Thank you Mr P.....i sold out EOH on the up!......after having experienced what i have on the PS :wacko: .

And you are right when u talk about investing/trading on emotions on the PS thread,...all balls that..... after looking at what you look at when u trade/invest...the technical analysis, state of affairs on companies etc etc etc, im done with hopes and prayers.....lit many candles many times on steinhoff haha

Thanks again 

You will get your chance again..Just be patient..Sitting on hands is also a trading option.. :)

Wait for charts to speak.....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#44 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:57 AM

Hi L...here is your chart as of this morning :

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

Analysis

1. Note this chart is butchered..all my charts are cos Johnny is fishing to see what settings i use on my indicators  :D

he will only see it in his dreams.. He rather stick to the failed EW

2.support and resistance can be clearly  seen here...S at +-R19.00 and R at  R23.82

3. true strength at zero so not saying much.

4. Stoch trying to go up but no power whatsoever left.

5. Volumes have been small last few days

Conclusion : In no mans land at moment and waiting for that report on the corrupt practises before any move will be made..

My suggetstiion for the time being is ...sell if 19 break to downside and sell if R23..82 reached..

If you got patience and are a gambling man wait for report..whwere she could fly back to R30.00 or collapse back to R10.00

Thank you Mr P.....i sold out EOH on the up!......after having experienced what i have on the PS :wacko: .

And you are right when u talk about investing/trading on emotions on the PS thread,...all balls that..... after looking at what you look at when u trade/invest...the technical analysis, state of affairs on companies etc etc etc, im done with hopes and prayers.....lit many candles many times on steinhoff haha

Thanks again 

#45 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:19 PM

P I'm still holding eoh, on the up on it.... Not much is happening seems like the run dried up?... Was gonna go long on this but ai.. Whats the general market trend from July to dec? Or is there even a trend.... I recall u guys talking about mnth of May being a sell

Hi L...here is your chart as of this morning :

Attached File  a1.PNG   126.16KB   2 downloads

Analysis

1. Note this chart is butchered..all my charts are cos Johnny is fishing to see what settings i use on my indicators  :D

he will only see it in his dreams.. He rather stick to the failed EW

2.support and resistance can be clearly  seen here...S at +-R19.00 and R at  R23.82

3. true strength at zero so not saying much.

4. Stoch trying to go up but no power whatsoever left.

5. Volumes have been small last few days

Conclusion : In no mans land at moment and waiting for that report on the corrupt practises before any move will be made..

My suggetstiion for the time being is ...sell if 19 break to downside and sell if R23..82 reached..

If you got patience and are a gambling man wait for report..whwere she could fly back to R30.00 or collapse back to R10.00

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#46 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:50 PM

P I'm still holding eoh, on the up on it.... Not much is happening seems like the run dried up?... Was gonna go long on this but ai.. Whats the general market trend from July to dec? Or is there even a trend.... I recall u guys talking about mnth of May being a sell

#47 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

Many thanks for the reply.
I want to load up on sasol i sold out previously at 448.

#48 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

Hi IN...here is a chart i posted a week or 2 ago and my comment early this morning...

reckon next long term support going back to 2010 will be reached at +-335...if that doesn't hold could be big big trouble...im bearish sasol but think that 335 will hold...maybe be a buy there if you interested but no guarantees.. use a stop to safeguard yourself

and checked now...R350.00 broke down today

#49 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:51 PM

Any idea on the bottom for sasol..
Or valuation post debt update

still bearish on this...break of 350.00 will see that 335 very quickly

Sasol daily

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

nothing to report here...still bearish as last  and should go back to R335.00 medium term target

Hi IN...here is a chart i posted a week or 2 ago and my comment early this morning...

reckon next long term support going back to 2010 will be reached at +-335...if that doesn't hold could be big big trouble...im bearish sasol but think that 335 will hold...maybe be a buy there if you interested but no guarantees.. use a stop to safeguard yourself

Edited by Polly, 26 June 2019 - 02:51 PM.

#50 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

Oil inventories were less than expected i think sentiment bad re sasol over over apend my equities down 10 percent..but do think its a hold as in time will come good...trading id try dor lower price..in fact trading anything could happen re iran etc...its quite risky and volatile i think..good luck ps reckon ther could be more down before up

#51 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Any idea on the bottom for sasol..
Or valuation post debt update

#52 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:14 PM

Thanks for the respons, appreciate it.

I have very little exposure to AEG at this time, and will acquire some for the bottom drawer.

Have been watching Jubilee a bit and take note of your comments, thanks.

Unfortunately Colin Bird made a big mess with Europa Metals and I got burnt a bit on that.

Jubilee does however seem promising at the moment.

Cheers.

#53 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for the respons Polly, appreciate.

I know way back, if I remember correctly, you were keen on taking a gamble on Aveng and forgetting about it for 10 years.

Share price at the moment obviously saying nothing, 2019 results only due in couple of months.

Environment specifically in SA still difficult, but does seem as if they are on track with sale of Rail, Water and other assets.

Do you have any updated views or personal opinions on Aveng, or your opinion still just that it's high risk, but may be worth a gamble-and-forget?

Thanks.

Bought that before the rights issue , then sold the rights so cost me minimal that time...Dont see much happening next 2 years or so..Next set of results will be vital for thier survival...Basically debt free but if they do make significant losses which is possible , those losses will be needed to be financed from some where..Lets hope not..We are at the worst of the building cycle now..or not...hard to say...I know people working in the enviro and engineering sectors..Retrenchments continue at a rapid pace..Govt sector ( Escom and Dept of Transport) all cancelling tenders already won by contractors.  So its a tuff place to be...

But as i said i put mine in bottom drawer...not even looking at this till next set of results...Have to take a 5 to year view if they survive..If they do , can see R1.00 at least then... means we moving to other direction of cycle.High risk high return and this was one of the best in the construction sector. If you havent invested , i reckon worth going in at 2c for a good r/r here...and if she moves i wont sell at 5c or 50c....Just need to sit still and give it 5 yrs at least to play...If goes bankrupt so what....juts worth the risk imo...

If you looking for a cheap stock with goodr/r , look at jubilee plat...been a dog last 10 years ...but reckon this dog will wag its tail next 2 years...sititng at support around 50c..building a huge base...becomming a mid tier commodity player..So far they promised a lot and now time to deliver..Advantage of this one is not much debt..Most financing on projects done by issuing script..Good or bad idea i cant comment but hard for those juniors to get finance so they went for script option ..Just do some homework on it first..

Look at this link as they also listed in UK

http://www.lse.co.uk...e=JUBILEE_PLAT.

and read under the share discussion ... i bought much higher up and averaging about 70c now for my entry... went to low of about 42c..One of Colin Birds babies...so if you got no confidence in him keep away...he is one of those wheeler and dealers..All talk and not much action,,,,,but seriously this one last 24 months has changed direction from a plat land owner to a mixed commodity player...Needs to deliver now

#54 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:51 PM

I know way back, if I remember correctly, you were keen on taking a gamble on Aveng and forgetting about it for 10 years.
Share price at the moment obviously saying nothing, 2019 results only due in couple of months.
Environment specifically in SA still difficult, but does seem as if they are on track with sale of Rail, Water and other assets.

Do you have any updated views or personal opinions on Aveng, or your opinion still just that it's high risk, but may be worth a gamble-and-forget?

Thanks.

Bought at 3c, went up to 5c... should have sold....and buy back in at 2to3c. I still think keeping and forgeting about it will pay of in future.... my view only with HUGE disclaimers

#55 Matrix

Matrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:52 PM

Thanks.

#56 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:13 AM

If you continuously post lies and misinformation , you will be caught out... proven example whats a gap, dangers of cfd trading . posting of ones trades , etc 
Do not post something incorrect as fact and then defend it once brought to your attention that its  its wrong.. and DTF fraudster continuously does so with impunity...Been busted over 4 times if you read my PS thread thread.. 

Lies lies and more lies and misinformation....Typical of someone/something isnt he...
Its a free forum but you must face the consequences of what you post!!

It is your warped mind that keeps thinking I am planting lies and trying to trick people.
You arrogance and bullying tactics is out of order you need to learn to respect people.

#57 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:20 AM

Polly,

Any insight into this strange movement on MCZ?

Im sure the same person that sold, and possibly bought, the 1 share at 45% premium is the person that placed another 9999 at that inflated price.

And today it opened at R9.50 due to that single share sale and inflation.

Or am I missing something?

I emailed the JSE with all the info and mentioned that I am guessing someone artificially inflated this price and that the 45% increase is misleading.

Was interested to know whether they can look into who sold and bought the single share, and placed the other 9999. 

Actually received a respons from the Trading and Market services that they are investigating and will provide feedback.

Will let you know for interest sake if any feedback does come.

Hi M..

sorry only saw this now..

This happens commonly...Usually when trading cfds or safex futures , when price drops if you long , you more likely going to get a margin call the next day...So what does the trader  do...buys one share to buff up price to prevent margin call.. Actually silly if you look at cost involved for buyin/selling one share...but happens mostly for shares which are illiquid. 

NOTE: nothing illegal about this and JSE wont take any action as its out of their hands.. They will say you can buy and sell whatever quantity you want..  But end of day its a completely corrupt way to trade i feel..

#58 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:15 AM

Further anyone taking advise from a Racist sick person is crazy!!!

and taking advise from a fraudster,  liar and misinformer is criminal ? 

that will only make you lose money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:11 AM

Going off this for foreseeable..thought it was support system for traders/ investors but become too ugly...don't know what wrong being jewish or anything else, on sa we should knowwhat ugly path bigotism creates....not on....ill check in when argento gives signal re naspers....think all tempers frayed..anyway can only presume all big mistake

If you continuously post lies and misinformation , you will be caught out... proven example whats a gap, dangers of cfd trading . posting of ones trades , etc 

Do not post something incorrect as fact and then defend it once brought to your attention that its  its wrong.. and DTF fraudster continuously does so with impunity...Been busted over 4 times if you read my PS thread thread.. 

Lies lies and more lies and misinformation....Typical of someone/something isnt he...

Its a free forum but you must face the consequences of what you post!!

#60 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

Going off this for foreseeable..thought it was support system for traders/ investors but become too ugly...don't know what wrong being jewish or anything else, on sa we should knowwhat ugly path bigotism creates....not on....ill check in when argento gives signal re naspers....think all tempers frayed..anyway can only presume all big mistake

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting