• 582 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:36 AM

Nailed anglo

#42 Spell Jammer

Spell Jammer

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:14 AM

everything should be green tomorrow... with alsi putting on +1000p easily...

Nailed it.

#43 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:18 AM

Larry time to buy and hold now

#44 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:17 AM

See santa rally usually between xmas and new year so will wait see what happens.

What would you buy shoprite at,,,now or wait for further drop? Thinking about buying but want to sell it within 3 months if price goes up.

Tx..hope today is profitable...

Santa rally starting today hopefully....should just buy anything now...use a dart...hehe

#45 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:13 AM

See santa rally usually between xmas and new year so will wait see what happens.

What would you buy shoprite at,,,now or wait for further drop? Thinking about buying but want to sell it within 3 months if price goes up.

Tx..hope today is profitable...

#46 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:46 PM

After the postponement of the us tariffs, for now, sure the likes of anglo etc should see a little spike on Monday?

Not kumba though, there are other major issues there.

everything should be green tomorrow... with alsi putting on +1000p easily...

#47 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:45 PM

Give up...cant see whats wrong results and red red red!!!

npn runs purely on momentum and tc....not on its own valuations..

Friday momentum for alsi was down...npn down...Tomorrow momentum to upside big , so watch it run up big...

#48 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:29 PM

After the postponement of the us tariffs, for now, sure the likes of anglo etc should see a little spike on Monday?

Not kumba though, there are other major issues there.

#49 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:23 PM

Npn not doing what I wanted...think results will be about 1500...hopefully something positive happens then but have feeling the results are expected...

Give up...cant see whats wrong results and red red red!!!

#50 Snippit

Snippit

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:37 PM

09.27.2018_hear_no_see_no_math_cartoon.p

1. Sign here: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/about/
  2. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  3. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  4. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give control and say goodbye. Learning links: http://swrict.blogsp...ader-links.html

#51 Snippit

Snippit

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:19 PM

Ahh the hater is here. Midas plz do not quote anyonne besides me on this thread.. I do not want to see his posts.He is on ignore and by quoting i see his posts. Please listen to my instruction or my helpdesk will be closed to you or anyone else who does not follow this post about quoting this hater/loser/misguider/ timewaster/noisemaker who continues to vomit his filth.

And no need to thank him. Just show him the middle finger and tell him bugger off. He has been doing this for years as if he owns this website. Continuously  harassing anyone who stands up to him for the filth he posts.

After due consideration a decision has been made to donate every one of the Phoenix posts to this thread so that you guys can share all the adoration.

2. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  3. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  4. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give control and say goodbye. Learning links: http://swrict.blogsp...ader-links.html

#52 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:17 PM

Npn not doing what I wanted...think results will be about 1500...hopefully something positive happens then but have feeling the results are expected...

#53 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:31 AM

Hi P. no problem.....different topic when we discussed shoprite what would you go in at  entrance price...thinking about it but may want sell it in a few months profit..know you said long term,,,,tx

#54 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:37 PM

Thanks advise Snippit. Looking at how someone is trading is gaining knowledge. No one will be taking my cash.

Ahh the hater is here. Midas plz do not quote anyonne besides me on this thread.. I do not want to see his posts.He is on ignore and by quoting i see his posts. Please listen to my instruction or my helpdesk will be closed to you or anyone else who does not follow this post about quoting this hater/loser/misguider/ timewaster/noisemaker who continues to vomit his filth.

And no need to thank him. Just show him the middle finger and tell him bugger off. He has been doing this for years as if he owns this website. Continuously  harassing anyone who stands up to him for the filth he posts.

#55 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:39 PM

For those who heed my warning you can see how the innocent are drawn and directed. It is as clear as the hand that will grip your throat. 

These perps have motive, plenty of it. All they need is victims. Those who believe that they will make a killing. When you kill yourself it is called suicide. If you are here then you are on that journey already. 

For those who do not yet know what CFD's are or how IG will take all your money and then arrange to give credit until you are totally finished heed my advice and stay far away.

Thanks advise Snippit. Looking at how someone is trading is gaining knowledge. No one will be taking my cash.

#56 Snippit

Snippit

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:04 PM

For those who heed my warning you can see how the innocent are drawn and directed. It is as clear as the hand that will grip your throat. 

These perps have motive, plenty of it. All they need is victims. Those who believe that they will make a killing. When you kill yourself it is called suicide. If you are here then you are on that journey already. 

For those who do not yet know what CFD's are or how IG will take all your money and then arrange to give credit until you are totally finished heed my advice and stay far away.

#57 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

difference about 200p as of tday between cash(underlying) and futures....cash is lower

todasy high for cash +-46200

todays high for futures +-46400

Will look IG..do you know what time npn normally releases results or anytime.. gonna be looking at my phone all day tomorrow to see whats happening...tx

#58 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:58 PM

cash alsi using IG charts...not alsi futures,,,

difference about 200p as of tday between cash(underlying) and futures....cash is lower

todasy high for cash +-46200

todays high for futures +-46400

#59 Polly

Polly

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:55 PM

Trying to work this out..I didn't see 46200 today on chart? From below would think you wanted from 45400 plus 400 to 45800? when you have time please explain if I have this wrong..I don't know about alsi trading.

cash alsi using IG charts...not alsi futures,,,

#60 Midas1

Midas1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:46 PM

and to confirm todays short was at the magic number 46200  :D

Trying to work this out..I didn't see 46200 today on chart? From below would think you wanted from 45400 plus 400 to 45800? when you have time please explain if I have this wrong..I don't know about alsi trading.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting