#1 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:52 PM

Group Five now needs to let us know when the funeral is. Another nail in the coffin

http://m.miningweekl...-22/rep_id:3861

#2 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:57 AM

As a result, the board of directors of Group Five and G5 Construction have resolved to place
each of these companies into business rescue in accordance with Chapter 6 of the Companies
Act. Group Five has resolved to appoint David Lake and Peter van den Steen of Metis
Corporate Advisory as business rescue practitioners for each of Group Five and G5
Construction.

Another one bites the dust.    Kaponed....!

Anyone need a heads up...!

#3 Brab

Brab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:38 PM

Grf. Hold?

#4 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:05 PM

Dr Thabo Kgoko resigned from SacOil / Efora last year, he couldn't help that company achieve anything, even after share consolidation, Efora's share price fell back to the levels it was trading around before consolidation.
Now, is this the man Group5 is entrusting (on interim basis) to steer the ship to calm waters?

#5 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

Yeah Shi, big internal fight took place. I do not believe he thought this ship cannot be saved.

Pity it took these guys so long to get lean . Infrastructure backlog but construction suffering :wacko:
Even the small medium guys indicate the same tough conditions.

https://www.cnbcafri...fives-problems/

#6 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:27 AM

http://www.sharenet....eq=40&scode=GRF

Resignation of CEO at Grp5.... How nice it wud be if this was from snh haha

Never a good thing when board members leave with immediate effect.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#7 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:19 PM

Polly hows the charts/ bids going w. R. T that news?

#8 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

http://www.sharenet....eq=40&scode=GRF

Resignation of CEO at Grp5.... How nice it wud be if this was from snh haha

#9 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:36 AM

too good to be true hay...and resistance( cleva money) exactly at R1.25

spot on!

and what i must add as well is that from most of the other members on here, u have been assising/helping out the most. how some claim ur negative i really cannot understand that. when i first came into snh all i could see was dollar signs and your persistance with that big fat ZERO made me realise the "other side" haha. so thanks for that also......but i am hoping it friggen pumps :D against all odds

#10 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:29 AM

there's that drop.....glad i had distraction on the snh thread haha

the little that i read up on......there's too many red flags to warrant a pump. more concerning part is their "low" order book.

too good to be true hay...and resistance( cleva money) exactly at R1.25

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#11 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:16 AM

there's that drop.....glad i had distraction on the snh thread haha

the little that i read up on......there's too many red flags to warrant a pump. more concerning part is their "low" order book.

#12 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

Hay Lionel u quoted      this guy and now i read his nonsense again....Again he doesnt  read the entire thread and assumes im buying into Group Five....eish told u he is an idiot who only wants to shoot without understanding or following sequences of posts. 

U asked for advise on GRF and i obliged..now this oke assumes im buying into  GRF...What a dickie.... completely lost it and so imature like in steinhoof thread..either 90 years old or 5 yrs old.... life is a circle..and he has gone the full toothy..

yup, he sees just 1 side. thanks for the assistance on group 5....i do not think im going to jump into this one

#13 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:55 PM

just because this share price is going up does not mean i will buy into it, i have started reading up as i know nothing about this company.

u talk so confidently about 28th feb, have you forgotten how they delayed pwc, lua twice? dude if they give something on 28th feb great stuff.....im not holding my breath.

anywayz i will not bet you on anything, keep your money....u might need it

Hay Lionel u quoted      this guy and now i read his nonsense again....Again he doesnt  read the entire thread and assumes im buying into Group Five....eish told u he is an idiot who only wants to shoot without understanding or following sequences of posts. 

U asked for advise on GRF and i obliged..now this oke assumes im buying into  GRF...What a dickie.... completely lost it and so imature like in steinhoof thread..either 90 years old or 5 yrs old.... life is a circle..and he has gone the full toothy..

Edited by Polly, 31 January 2019 - 08:56 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#14 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:32 PM

Linonel all along SNH always said financials would be Jan 2019 the 31 Dec date was for the PwC report. I don't know where Sharenet got that information. I was not talking about betting for money just a simple guess in the chatroom for fun after all investing can be fun!!

yea well im using real money, sounds like some ouks r using monopoly money and it shows in their arrogance

just chill with the name calling and insults.....not that it phases me when ppl find power on their keyboard haha....still not lekka

#15 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:21 PM

Results September 2017 Final estimated to be released on Monday , 31 December 2018

http://www.sharenet....e.php?scode=SNH

that sept 2017 final estimated ......to be released 31dec2018? i have not being following that, but im pretty sure sharenet did not thumbsuck that date. so what happened?

Linonel all along SNH always said financials would be Jan 2019 the 31 Dec date was for the PwC report. I don't know where Sharenet got that information. I was not talking about betting for money just a simple guess in the chatroom for fun after all investing can be fun!!

#16 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

just because this share price is going up does not mean i will buy into it, i have started reading up as i know nothing about this company.

u talk so confidently about 28th feb, have you forgotten how they delayed pwc, lua twice? dude if they give something on 28th feb great stuff.....im not holding my breath.

Results September 2017 Final estimated to be released on Monday , 31 December 2018

http://www.sharenet....e.php?scode=SNH

that sept 2017 final estimated ......to be released 31dec2018? i have not being following that, but im pretty sure sharenet did not thumbsuck that date. so what happened?

#17 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

Haha I really like you and Polly now understand you guys into the penny stocks looking for specials buy one get one free. So GRF a brilliant management went from R60 to 20 cts and with a dark future SA possibly facing another downgrade even Stafanuti Stocks doing much better than GRF yet SNH with some sectors with strong cash flows and PEPCO growing very well in a market of 500 mil people is a high risk. Whow ok why don't we take a bet what will be the SNH share price in 28th Feb and what will be GRF on the same date!

#18 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:51 PM

hahaha u do not have any idea what ur talking about!

and to correct you on snh, it is not a black or red gamble, that has a 50/50 ratio.....snh is more a 90/10 gamble.....and 90% u will loose your money. i am not being negative

Haha I really like you and Polly now understand you guys into the penny stocks looking for specials buy one get one free. So GRF a brilliant management went from R60 to 20 cts and with a dark future SA possibly facing another downgrade even Stafanuti Stocks doing much better than GRF yet SNH with some sectors with strong cash flows and PEPCO growing very well in a market of 500 mil people is a high risk. Whow ok why don't we take a bet what will be the SNH share price in 28th Feb and what will be GRF on the same date!

#19 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

Yes I challenge you all lets see who does best GRF or SNH!!! Quite sure Ghana going to have something to say!!

hahaha u do not have any idea what ur talking about!

and to correct you on snh, it is not a black or red gamble, that has a 50/50 ratio.....snh is more a 90/10 gamble.....and 90% u will loose your money. i am not being negative

#20 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

think i said last night resistance at R1.25

yup u did....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting