52 replies to this topic

#21 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

i seen that on the snh thread......all the "postive" ppl who refused to see alternative views.....they all gone! probably lost and now hush

Yes I challenge you all lets see who does best GRF or SNH!!! Quite sure Ghana going to have something to say!!

#22 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:33 PM

exactly..too much noise and name calling....rather concentrate elsewhere than argue with those guys!!  

wont be long before they disappear from here./.....seen it over and over again

As for dad he just shoots from the hip without understanding or reading what has been posted!!

countless times....Nver even responded to a question you asked about his previous alias..so doesnt read the thread but shoots nonsense and gets defensive...

cant have any civil communication with him...

Haha so this is where you skinder!!!!

#23 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:15 PM

exactly..too much noise and name calling....rather concentrate elsewhere than argue with those guys!!  

As for dad he just shoots from the hip without understanding or reading what has been posted!!

countless times....Nver even responded to a question you asked about his previous alias..so doesnt read the thread but shoots nonsense and gets defensive...

i seen that on the snh thread......all the "postive" ppl who refused to see alternative views.....they all gone! probably lost and now hush

#24 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:14 PM

i see its breaking thru the R1.20.....hows the charts looking? would appreciate the insight as i do not have the tools for this one.

Thanks

think i said last night resistance at R1.25

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#25 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:09 PM

can have any civil communication with him...

i see its breaking thru the R1.20.....hows the charts looking? would appreciate the insight as i do not have the tools for this one.

Thanks

#26 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

all the b!tching on the snh thread and i lost focus on group 5.....haha damn!

Edited by Polly, 31 January 2019 - 02:09 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#27 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

all the b!tching on the snh thread and i lost focus on group 5.....haha damn!

#28 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

Where are the chartists? What do the charts say?

Only one poster of any sort of chart has ever existed hereabouts. I should know.

You all should be careful what you wish for. The pro dupers would never ask to be blown off the map by the message of the chart.

Here is the monthly story of yet another JSE listed entity that served to transfer wealth from the street to the royalty. 

It can be framed for your wall for a small fee, Cheaper by the dozen.

https://jsecharts.bl...roup-5-grf.html

group5.png

Edited by Snippit, 30 January 2019 - 07:38 PM.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#29 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:20 PM

Thank you for opinion Polly, I need it would be interesting to follow what the clever money is doing here.

Not sure who runs this account but they got it spot on. Guess I will have to watch early trade and make a call

wow..at 22c...eish man....u shuda jumped in..no brainer then

#30 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

Thank you for opinion Polly, I need it would be interesting to follow what the clever money is doing here.

Not sure who runs this account but they got it spot on. Guess I will have to watch early trade and make a call

Attached Files

#31 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:12 PM

So Polly, does this mean we might see a pull back early trade tomorrow before the bulls charge in?

Sadly I let this one slip

Thanks in advance

*you opinion does not constitute trading advise :)

A bit hard to say hay...ran up quickly on something.....now where is clever money is the key??

i say clever money buying but even more clever money selling at R1.00...again just my take..

some buyer may have decided i will buy as much as i can up to R1.00

At same time some seller may have decided i will sell as much as i can @R1.00

So R1.00 is crucial... a break of R1.00 to say R1.10 means buyer prepared to buy at higher price means may be time to go long...

Chart:  showing next resistance at +-R1.20 which overrides my R1.10 above...safest bet to go long on break of R1.25

Think getting in at R1.00 doesnt give you much room to resistance....If you bought lower you wuda been smiling now..

#32 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:04 PM

I like that...only opinions..could be right or wrong....and its freee

#33 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:32 PM

Bids / Offers Volume Bids Offers Volume 118000 95 100 55813 5000 91 101 200000 155000 85 113 500

So Polly, does this mean we might see a pull back early trade tomorrow before the bulls charge in?

Sadly I let this one slip

Thanks in advance

#34 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

Oohh cook I thought it closed at 92c, I see it's back on R1. 00

Bids / Offers Volume Bids Offers Volume 118000 95 100 55813 5000 91 101 200000 155000 85 113 500

#35 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

Oohh cook I thought it closed at 92c, I see it's back on R1. 00

#36 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:50 PM

Yeah true, worst JSE performer last year, so you can imagine. I agree with Polly, that someone inside knows something positive for that matter. After the SENS today, I would say internally they worked our their claims in dollars and cents :D and scenarios hence the (3-4months timelines) where would this come from if no scenario planning happened? (From my experience, you compute your claims, which I think they have done, they knew this was coming even before it got to the newspapers last year, now its a matter of collecting and collating information with their claims experts, the 3-4 months period).
Then there is a fight which they forecast to be finalized by end of the year, dispute resolution can drag for a while.

Yea.... Polly said resistance at R1. 00, it touched that mark and a bit of a sell off at close. I think 2morrows trade will be telling. So inside info, they mentioned 2-3mnths and finalization end of year, you reckon market is buying the rumour?

90% chance I'm going to dive into this 2morrow.... But will check 1st couple hours what's happening

#37 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

I hear you SB45, excellent gains since Beginning of Jan so there "should" be a drop with profit taking. But then it just continues go up and we continue to stalk eish.

I don't know anything about this company, just noticed the graph over 10yr period not good

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Yeah true, worst JSE performer last year, so you can imagine. I agree with Polly, that someone inside knows something positive for that matter. After the SENS today, I would say internally they worked our their claims  in dollars and cents :D and scenarios  hence the (3-4months timelines) where would this come from if no scenario planning happened? (From my experience, you compute your claims, which I think they have done, they knew this was coming even before it got to the newspapers last year, now its a matter of collecting and collating information with their claims experts, the 3-4 months period).

Then there is a fight which they forecast to be finalized by end of the year, dispute resolution can drag for a while. 

#38 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

Tell me about it Lionelza. Watched it reach 17c, thought rights offer on the way and never did anything continued to stalk the share. Here we are today, just cannot bring myself to pull the trigger now. First addition of FM 2019 checked an article with the target price of 1,85c, with Ghana money hole gone from "normal" operations, lets see how the next numbers look like.

I hear you SB45, excellent gains since Beginning of Jan so there "should" be a drop with profit taking. But then it just continues go up and we continue to stalk eish.

I don't know anything about this company, just noticed the graph over 10yr period not good

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#39 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

Where are the chartists? What do the charts say?

#40 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

up 40% already in a few hours, mamma mia.....opportunity gone?...or wait tille 2morrow?

Tell me about it Lionelza. Watched it reach 17c, thought rights offer on the way and never did anything continued to stalk the share. Here we are today, just cannot bring myself to pull the trigger now. First addition of FM 2019 checked an article with the target price of 1,85c, with Ghana money hole gone from "normal" operations, lets see how the next numbers look like. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting