Thanks Polly.

#3 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:15 PM

Hi Polly, do you think we should sell DLT now?

also refer to sens issued today by REB....they in similiar position with DLT...they had a few leases signed by today with dept of public works.. so signing of new leases seems ongoing which is good for delta going forward...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#4 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

Chart of Delta Properties:

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

tech analysis :

1. support upward t/l at R1.90

2. lilca serrated line at R4.19 whiich is too far away higher than price....

means solid recovery underway...

or price goes sideways for a long time till that lilac ma comes down over time

3. next resistance is R2.63

4. red and brown averages now both starting to point upwards but brown needs to cut above red for price  sustain this momentum upwards

5. stoch and rsi reaching the overnight levels...so price may go sideways to down once overthought reached , indicators unwind and then back up..However price can also remain in overnight territory for ages if volumes sustain it..At moment lots of big volume bids.. IF bids disappear then price will fall...

Conclusion:

If you see the 1.70/R1.80 area price was stuck there for over 2 months and this was typical base building, or support territory , or clever money buying and when this happens we normally have a breakout to upside..

R2.63 level is now the line n sand....Needs to break this to go up convincingly, otherwise cleaver money may start dumping again...results out  soon.. Was  a poor trading statement which knocked price to the floor but leases are now being resigned so going forward very very attractive to get in for traders with high risk appetite. For those conservative traders , wait for results and a break above R2.63 to go long..All stops at R 1.85....take profit going forward could be anything between R3.00 to R5.00  with a nice fat juicy reit dividend of over 20%...

thats my tech view posted on weekend....

i sold some at 2.50 to lighten my holdings.... balance i hold for R3.00 minimum or divi if it does not go higher!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#5 Brab

Brab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Hi Polly, do you think we should sell DLT now?

#6 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:01 AM

I have been virtually making money on SNH everyday since Dec 2017.

living in a virtual world near his PC obviously!!!! :D

definition of v : Not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.

#7 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:27 AM

you need another nappy change.....go back to the PS thread and watch your terrbile twin come and do it for our..Immature 60 year old brat...eish cant believe your immaturity...Goodbye as you starting to taint this winning thread

You and Minie ME were the ones that tinted this thread by insulting people but I can assure you will follow you around until you stop insulting people!!!

#8 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:25 AM

you need another nappy change.....go back to the PS thread and watch your terrbile twin come and do it for our..Immature 60 year old brat...eish cant believe your immaturity...Goodbye as you starting to taint this winning thread

Yes you have never posted anything near as knowlegeble has Captain has posted you are a retired all accountant that thinks it invented trading so created a help desk so has a cover to insult people!!!!

#9 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:23 AM

losers behaviour ;)

I am no loose certainly not. I am a worrier against TROLLS and nasty people that all they know is to insult people!!!

#10 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:23 AM

Yes remember the school saying he who laughs last laugh the best!!!!! I will chase you all round this chatroom to remind you of your nastiness.

SNH will be the biggest lesson you will learn!

#11 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:21 AM

number 5  :P  :P  :P

Yes remember the school saying he who laughs last laugh the best!!!!! I will chase you all round this chatroom to remind you of your nastiness.

SNH will be the biggest lesson you will learn!!!!

#12 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

losers behaviour ;)

#13 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

number 3  :D  :D  :D

Haha laugh slowly people will get tired of you that's why you need to have a number of identities in this chatroom!!!

#14 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:19 AM

You can laugh that was my opinion you can choose to ignor it but your need to be right all the time makes you a very nasty person
but have you notice you only talk all the time to your Minie ME because very sure other people getting tired of your insults!!!
I still tell you very very sick get help!!!!

number 5  :P  :P  :P

#15 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:19 AM

POLLY you are a very sick person get a life!!!

number 4  :lol:

#16 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:18 AM

fraud......BIG FRAUD!!!
after the event means fu$K all here.. now Fu$K TO YOU ps THREAD LOSER

The only trade we know is you long PS from R20....

while we have a big laugh at your expense!!

Your first 2 posts of the day and see the insults...GET A MIRROR!!

You can laugh that was my opinion you can choose to ignor it but your need to be right all the time makes you a very nasty person
but have you notice you only talk all the time to your Minie ME because very sure other people getting tired of your insults!!!
I still tell you very very sick get help!!!!

#17 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:15 AM

Further you are a very sick coward go in other forums to insult people form other forums don't have the bxxxs to be honest!!!

number 3  :D  :D  :D

#18 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:14 AM

fraud......BIG FRAUD!!!

Further you are a very sick coward go in other forums to insult people form other forums don't have the bxxxs to be honest!!!

#19 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:12 AM

fraud......BIG FRAUD!!!

POLLY you are a very sick person get a life!!!

#20 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:12 AM

Polly the TROLL and you MINIE ME why don't you message yourself instead of insulting people on different forums!!!!

Are you naware the is a email facility on this chatroom????

Sure no problem in private you can insult me and call all the names you want but I ask you kindly to stop calling be a fraud or con you know nothing about me!!!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting