Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 04:09 PM

New Sens Announcement (23 Mar 2021 16:02):

4SIGHT HOLDINGS LIMITED
(Incorporated in the Republic of Mauritius)
(Registration number: C148335 C1/GBL)
JSE share code: 4SI ISIN: MU0557S00001
("4Sight" or "the Company")

TRADING STATEMENT

In terms of the JSE Listings Requirements, companies are required to publish a trading statement as soon as they
are satisfied that a reasonable degree of certainty exists that the financial results for the current reporting period
will differ by at least 20% from the financial results for the previous corresponding period.

Shareholders are accordingly advised that the Company's:

* Earnings per share ("EPS") for the year ended 31 December 2020 are expected to be between USD0.073 cents
and USD0.089 cents per share, representing an increase in excess of 100% when compared to the loss per share
("LPS") of USD3.685 cents for the year ended 31 December 2019.
* Headline earnings per share ("HEPS") for the year ended 31 December 2020 are expected to be between
USD0.074 cents and USD0.090 cents per share, representing an increase in excess of 100% when compared to
the headline loss per share ("HLPS") of USD0.006 cents per share for the year ended 31 December 2019.

The information on which this trading statement has been based has not been reviewed or reported on by the
Company's auditors.

The Company's financial results for the year ended 31 December 2020 are expected to be released on or about
29 March 2021.

23 March 2021

Designated advisor
Java capital

#83 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 03:03 PM

Basing it off of last years results announcement on 31 March. No announcements of delays as yet.

#84 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 02:45 PM

Excited for the results here at the end of the month. Expecting positive news. Simply Wall Street valuation is close to R4 per share.

Any idea when exactly the results will be announced / published?  They don't seem to list dates on their website (unless I am blind).  

#85 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:02 PM

Excited for the results here at the end of the month. Expecting positive news. Simply Wall Street valuation is close to R4 per share.

#86 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:02 PM

I'm only expecting bigger movements when we get a trading statement later this month. So for now I'm holding to see what happens. Might still get some at around 25 to 30 cents.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#87 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:15 PM

Nice little bump today - back to 26 November 2020 levels on nice volume.  Be really good if it could break the 40c mark. 

#88 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 04:39 PM

Sure, I cannot divulge everything but in short - I focused mainly on the fundamentals of the industry and 4 Sight Holdings. The tech industry as a whole has seen huge upward demand for tech, especially cloud based service spending, which was up globally by 37% in the first quarter of this year, this was largely due to the "work-from-home" movement adopted globally due to the pandemic. The upward trend is likely to flatten yet remain upward sloping even after the pandemic is under control as many businesses will remain using a "work-from-home" policy due to the benefits. This increased tech demand was seen in 4 Sight's interim results with operating profit up around 114% compared to the prior, interim results, further to this their cash generated from operations is up over 300% for the same periods under review. This all bodes well for a company run by a strong management team looking to take full advantage of the opportunities covid has presented them with.

They also have around $9 000 0000 of assets held for sale, which given the current trend in the technology industry they should receive fair value for and be sold off relatively quickly.. This when sold will allow them to remove the $3 000 000 associated debt.

Their balance sheet is very strong for a small cap company with cash reserves of around $3 000 000, total liabilities being around $9 000 000 and total assets at around $38 000 000. This will provide them with sufficient liquidity to take advantage of growth opportunities when presented.

I am also a fan of the way management came across in the integrated report, they recognize the importance of a sound, text-book strategy and have centered their strategy around "Blue-Ocean Strategy".

On a personal note I have heard very positive things about CEO, Tertius Zitzke. From what I hear he is very astute and will take 4 Sight Holding's from strength to strength.

Read up a bit on the growing demand for the tech industry and go through 4 sight's financials. I see huge opportunity and buy whenever I can - it is a pity the shares are so thinly traded as volume is hard to come by.

Thanks for sharing this!

#89 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 03:47 PM

Agreed. I see so much value in this share.

Would you mind sharing some of your insights/reporting David?

Sure, I cannot divulge everything but in short - I focused mainly on the fundamentals of the industry and 4 Sight Holdings. The tech industry as a whole has seen huge upward demand for tech, especially cloud based service spending, which was up globally by 37% in the first quarter of this year, this was largely due to the "work-from-home" movement adopted globally due to the pandemic. The upward trend is likely to flatten yet remain upward sloping even after the pandemic is under control as many businesses will remain using a "work-from-home" policy due to the benefits. This increased tech demand was seen in 4 Sight's interim results with operating profit up around 114% compared to the prior, interim results, further to this their cash generated from operations is up over 300% for the same periods under review. This all bodes well for a company run by a strong management team looking to take full advantage of the opportunities covid has presented them with.

They also have around $9 000 0000 of assets held for sale, which given the current trend in the technology industry they should receive fair value for and be sold off relatively quickly.. This when sold will allow them to remove the $3 000 000 associated debt.

Their balance sheet is very strong for a small cap company with cash reserves of around $3 000 000, total liabilities being around $9 000 000 and total assets at around $38 000 000. This will provide them with sufficient liquidity to take advantage of growth opportunities when presented.

I am also a fan of the way management came across in the integrated report, they recognize the importance of a sound, text-book strategy and have centered their strategy around "Blue-Ocean Strategy".

On a personal note I have heard very positive things about CEO, Tertius Zitzke. From what I hear he is very astute and will take 4 Sight Holding's from strength to strength.

Read up a bit on the growing demand for the tech industry and go through 4 sight's financials. I see huge opportunity and buy whenever I can - it is a pity the shares are so thinly traded as volume is hard to come by.

Edited by David-89, 10 November 2020 - 03:50 PM.

#90 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 01:06 PM

Agreed. I see so much value in this share.

Would you mind sharing some of your insights/reporting David?

#91 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 11:28 AM

Down to 27c today...will try pick some up but I am not hopeful, almost no deals going through and volumes are minimal. In the long run even 30c is probably a bargain for this share, or am wrong?

I am of the opinion 30c is a bargain in the long run. I’ve just done a report on 4 Sight Holdings and there lots of long term growth prospects.

#92 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 10:35 AM

Down to 27c today...will try pick some up but I am not hopeful, almost no deals going through and volumes are minimal. In the long run even 30c is probably a bargain for this share, or am wrong?

#93 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 06:39 PM

Yeah overall markets are down. I will also buy if it dips below 30.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#94 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 03:44 PM

If it dips below 30c I will try pick up some more volume.

#95 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 02:26 PM

Looking at the chart, it could still dip below 30c...but its anyones guess these days to get the timing right. I tried to get in the other day at 36c but wasn't successful.

#96 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 03:50 PM

Just got a nice little top-up at 33c

#97 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 11:31 AM

Patience. You can hold this share in the long term. Management knows what they doing and I expect constant but small gains. This won’t be a roller coaster ride of emotions.

#98 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 10:57 AM

Frustrating that the reduction is share capital and positive results have not resulted in a material shift upwards here.

The Simply Wall Street valuation is waaaaaaayyyy higher still and has actually increased to R3.81.

#99 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 01:40 PM

Nice, transaction fully approved and shares repurchased. Long term investment in my opinion. 

"4SIGHT HOLDINGS LIMITED
(Incorporated in the Republic of Mauritius)
(Registration number: C148335 C1/GBL)
JSE share code: 4SI ISIN: MU0557S00001
(“4Sight” or “the Company” or “the Group”)

COMPLETION OF THE DISPOSAL OF DIGITATA LIMITED

Shareholders are referred to the announcements released on 7 April 2020 and 22 September 2020 respectively, and to
the circular issued to shareholders dated 21 August 2020 (the "circular") relating to the proposed disposal of Digitata
Limited. Unless otherwise defined, words defined in the circular bear the same meaning in this announcement.

4Sight wishes to inform shareholders that all conditions precedent to the proposed transaction have been met and that
the disposal of Digitata has been completed. 4Sight also confirms that the repurchase shares were repurchased and
cancelled with effect from Friday, 2 October 2020. As such, the Company, has reduced its total number of ordinary
shares in issue from 950 406 087 shares to 659 856 529 shares, representing a reduction of 30.6%
."

#100 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 06:02 PM

Good presentation of what 4Sight is doing:

https://www.4sightho...0-quarter-3.pdf

Topping up shares as we go along. Plan is to become a JSE listed entity in the near future. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting