#61 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

check the bottom indicator stoch rising above 20...the long signal....but its one f those slow grnd ones....so not intersted..rather short at brown ma or the serrated lilac line!!

Not being long after midday is juts one of my rules!!

and you may be wondering why doesnt he follow the chart and take the long signal??

These signals normally fail after midday.... :)

either short or no trade after midday....thats my rule!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#62 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:23 PM

Attached File  a1.PNG   78.99KB   0 downloads

check the bottom indicator stoch rising above 20...the long signal....but its one f those slow grnd ones....so not intersted..rather short at brown ma or the serrated lilac line!!

Not being long after midday is juts one of my rules!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#63 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:20 PM

Do you use the same stop loss distance for every trade or do you vary them depending on set-up?

day trader.....so same stop for every trade...normally 100p....but trade depends on time of day.....my normal opening trade which if i open before 8am with IG i have a 500p stop....IG wankers normally stop hunt at opening of alsi....

My target /take profit varies from 100p to 400p but on average 200p!!..

Im a patient day trader so mostly trade off signals.....

also experience has told me not to be long from midday to 2.30pm even if there is a long signal....exactly like now..system has given a long at about 51080 cash but not interested...rather short at some resistance after midday to 2.30pm...  i call this the streetwise trade...notmally make some for lunch money at worst...someti9me enough to buy a 55inch flat screen lol....

#64 Tetonka

Tetonka

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:14 PM

cool..will post some calls here then...

If you need help shout out loud!!

Do you use the same stop loss distance for every trade or do you vary them depending on set-up?

#65 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:59 AM

i only day trade alsi off 5 min charts...no over nighters , no swing trades blah blah...

#66 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:58 AM

I am, starting off slowly.

cool..will post some calls here then...

If you need help shout out loud!!

#67 Tetonka

Tetonka

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:57 AM

anyone else trading the alsi??

I am, starting off slowly.

#68 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:32 AM

todasy alsi 5 min chart.... 2 trades....long to 400 for 200p....yes 400 magic number ...and short near there for another 400p...

all in the charts..... follow stoch at bottom for long signal and short signal.....

anyone else trading the alsi??

Attached File  a1.PNG   79.84KB   1 downloads

#69 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 01:00 PM

Infi always appreciated thanks

#70 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:52 PM

I think im holding but will see later

#71 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:29 PM

Hi A and P,,, hope you survived today...any ideas on levels for npn by Wednesday? Know very unpredictable with trade war...bought Friday afternoon..sweating a bit..also holding sol and exxaro....exxaro was dondered...

Hi M,

Just posted on the Naspers chat, could see 3100 tomorrow on NPN, is the 200 day moving average, if we turn red this afternoon big down day tomorrow into earnings!

Trend still down!But depends how we close, if we stay up green then low could already be in...

A

"Never never never give up!"

#72 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:15 PM

Hi A and P,,, hope you survived today...any ideas on levels for npn by Wednesday? Know very unpredictable with trade war...bought Friday afternoon..sweating a bit..also holding sol and exxaro....exxaro was dondered...

#73 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

Meant npn..thanks..all very unpredictable with trump...but i think npn doing well...lets see

#74 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

NPN earnings out the 15th not Tencent, they already reported in March!

Interesting...seasonally we tend to drift lower into that day and then rally once it reports and good, expect a good number so if we do see this IHS playing should be a good short from high into Wednesday for a long again, bias remain down but with big upswings.

Charts indicating possibly on some good news coming out this weekend!

A

Sent from my SM-G570F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#75 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:40 PM

I hear you just wonder why if any calming news on war and with tencent out 15th logic would say should be uprun even start next week...but know you have experience charts....

NPN earnings out the 15th not Tencent, they already reported in March!

Interesting...seasonally we tend to drift lower into that day and then rally once it reports and good, expect a good number so if we do see this IHS playing should be a good short from high into Wednesday for a long again, bias remain down but with big upswings.

Charts indicating possibly on some good news coming out this weekend!

A

#76 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Do you think tencent results be good or not up expectations..big player in our general market

#77 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:44 PM

I hear you just wonder why if any calming news on war and with tencent out 15th logic would say should be uprun even start next week...but know you have experience charts....

#78 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:09 PM

IHS on TOP40 for a 1000p up move this afternoon...but to sell!

Bears should be back on Monday!

A

#79 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 08:10 AM

Wonder why futures oil copper all up bit when havent heard positive from talks uet and tencent up...

#80 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

just warned my buddies...these last few days in is and our market all typical of advance warning of a big correction about to happen....When US bounces a big and next day drops big..something not right...and Dr Copper the big clue!!

careffull longs,,,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alsi, top 40, FTSE/JSE

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting