#241 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 26 August 2021 - 02:57 PM

I'm still thinking we might get upwards of R2 for it. 

I've got nothing more than tea leaves and hope, but a grounded hope. 

Edited by sommerso, 26 August 2021 - 02:57 PM.

#242 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 02:30 PM

Hi everyone.

Just a question to everyone in general.

Do you think that shareholders will consider selling the entire business as is to for example Adcock in a share swop.

Pricing ASC shares at say R2 per share with ASC shareholders getting +/- 23 Adcock shares (Adcock currently trading at +/-R45 /2 = 23).

Think ASC shareholders will go for something like this?

Loos like the management will wait till last day (31 Aug) to send out what needs to be sent. Was really hoping it to be sooner than later. Just hoping they do not delay as I think the share price will then take a serious knock. What you all think?

I don’t think Adcock wants to buy a business with unsustainable levels of debt that without the current deal going through will be headed for BR and inevitable liquidation.

Also ASC shares are currently trading at 58c so R2 per share so that’s a 350% premium on current share price for a failing business. I’m sure shareholders would be thrilled with such a deal. Unfortunately this scenario is a pipe dream. Just my 2c. I think we will be lucky to get 80c after everything is done.

#243 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 01:50 PM

Hi everyone.

Just a question to everyone in general.

Do you think that shareholders will consider selling the entire business as is to for example Adcock in a share swop.

Pricing ASC shares at say R2 per share with ASC shareholders getting +/- 23 Adcock shares (Adcock currently trading at +/-R45 /2 = 23).

Think ASC shareholders will go for something like this?

Loos like the management will wait till last day (31 Aug) to send out what needs to be sent. Was really hoping it to be sooner than later. Just hoping they do not delay as I think the share price will then take a serious knock. What you all think?

#244 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 10:59 AM

There was a dump of 5 million, but speculation that is it America pulling out of our markets. Not necessarily related to the circular. Still firmly believe that the circular will be positive.

I don’t think Ascendis has many foreign investors, when I last looked at the register it seemed to mainly be local retail holders and a couple local institutions. Nothing that struck me as being involved with America so the Americans pulling out shouldn’t be 5 million shares, unless I’m missing something.

Edited by David-89, 20 August 2021 - 11:01 AM.

#245 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 August 2021 - 10:49 AM

Down close to 7% today already. Perhaps news relating to the circular has leaked

There was a dump of 5 million, but speculation that is it America pulling out of our markets. Not necessarily related to the circular. Still firmly believe that the circular will be positive. 

#246 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 10:23 AM

Down close to 7% today already. Perhaps news relating to the circular has leaked

#247 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 05 August 2021 - 10:33 AM

Please follow this link and follow the FAQ tab. There were four questions added to give you more clarity and please note the fourth one. https://ascendishealth.com/group-recapitalisation Thank you Mark Sardi making it easier for us to communicate with retail share holders.

https://twitter.com/...841695587155969

Also the SENS and Circular for the vote of recapitalization is slated for the 31st of August and then the 60 days for the vote. The tweet talks to the FAQ page.

#248 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 04:35 PM

Yeah this has happened a few times in the past 10 or 12 months...

#249 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 04:03 PM

Strange huge movements today, but with no price change...

#250 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 09:19 AM

New SENS:

Ascendis Health Limited
(Registration number 2008/005856/06)
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
Share code: ASC
ISIN: ZAE000185005
("Ascendis Health" or "the Company")

DISPENSATION RECEIVED ON 60 DAY RULE TO DISPATCH CIRCULAR

Shareholders are referred to the announcement released on 26 May 2021 regarding the proposed disposal of
Respiratory Care Africa Proprietary Limited ("RCA"), the announcements dated 12 May 2021 and 9 July 2021 regarding
the proposed transaction for the recapitalisation of Ascendis Health ("the Group Recapitalisation Transaction") and
the announcement dated 19 July 2021 regarding the proposed disposal of the Ascendis Animal Health division ("the
Animal Health Disposal").

Shareholders are advised that the Company has, in relation to the proposed disposal of RCA ("the RCA Disposal"),
received dispensation from compliance with paragraph 9.20(B) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements which
stipulates that a company must dispatch a circular to its shareholders containing a notice of general meeting to obtain
their approval for a transaction within 60 days of the date of announcement of such transaction. Shareholders are further
advised that a single circular containing details pertaining to the RCA Disposal, the Animal Health Disposal and the
Group Recapitalisation Transaction, as well as a notice of general meeting to obtain the approval of shareholders for all
three of these transactions, is expected to be dispatched on or about 31 August 2021.

23 July 2021
Bryanston

#251 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 10:35 AM

I see the market has responded quite well to the last sens, hopefully this time the price holds and it doesn’t just revert back to 56c after a day.

Whatever happened to the SENS regarding the circular? There’s been no information regarding this…seems we all just playing a waiting game in the dark here.

#252 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:17 PM

On another note. There are things afoot. There seems to be 4 buyers interested in ASC, that which remains. No more details than that. So if you still have some patience left.... do not lose it. Or so is the word being spread. 

#253 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 03:02 PM

yea came out yesterday, took some time for market to react

so far so good, volumes not too shabby.....lets see where she goes

Yea, and then let's wait for the circular with all the vote and financial details.

#254 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:57 PM

yea came out yesterday, took some time for market to react

so far so good, volumes not too shabby.....lets see where she goes

#255 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:50 PM

and we have take off! timming perfecto :D

https://ascendisheal..._07_2021-v2.pdf

#256 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:47 PM

and we have take off! timming perfecto :D

#257 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 12:08 PM

https://www.sharenet...eq=20&scode=ASC

#258 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 04:56 PM

Today's update:

https://ascendisheal...9-July-2021.pdf

#259 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 01:47 PM

The SENS you are referring to was the final arrangements of recapitalization and values of the remaining SA Assets. This has been delayed. That was the circular we were waiting on that would lead to the 60 day EGM. This just means that the EGM is delayed until this SENS is released. This is apparently with the JSE and TRP to double check all final I's and T's.

There is also a more immediate SENS forthcoming regarding the Animal Health disposal - next few days but the big circular and definitives is still outstanding. But according to the people in the know, the creditors are all mostly relaxed about the delay and not going to come knocking with clubs and tire irons

Thanks, I’m surprised there was no SENS regarding the delay. Managements communication has been dismal to say the least.

#260 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 07 July 2021 - 10:41 AM

I was under the impression that there was a pivotal SENS due a while back already…still no word on this. I may be wrong with my timeline though. I think we may be flogging a dead horse here :(

The SENS you are referring to was the final arrangements of recapitalization and values of the remaining SA Assets. This has been delayed. That was the circular we were waiting on that would lead to the 60 day EGM. This just means that the EGM is delayed until this SENS is released. This is apparently with the JSE and TRP to double check all final I's and T's. 

There is also a more immediate SENS forthcoming regarding the Animal Health disposal - next few days but the big circular and definitives is still outstanding. But according to the people in the know, the creditors are all mostly relaxed about the delay and not going to come knocking with clubs and tire irons 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting