Sell 1,559,136 shares at 73c

#982 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:58 PM

Same as yesterday some big purchases midday. Very interesting. Hate thinking others know more

#983 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:02 PM

Agree as well. May find stability may not track low. Would not risk selling and re entering..could miss the recovery boat.
I just add as i get funds....

#984 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 09:40 AM

Just my personal view on share price in short term:
- given that there was no word on Remedica at the AGM - Anthony Clark also hinted that we will only get some info in the first half of next year
- given that a trading update will only be due in early March next year (HY ends Dec)
- so, no news to drive up share price
- given how the share price has struggled to get pass 78c even with higher volumes yesterday

I thus see the share price drifting lower (even to lower 60c). NO tech analysis done, just my view.

I agree with this. This share will require some patience, I see the time as an opportunity to buy as funds allow. If the share price does hit something close to 60c I will try get large volumes.

#985 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 08 December 2020 - 09:28 AM

Just my personal view on share price in short term:

- given that there was no word on Remedica at the AGM - Anthony Clark also hinted that we will only get some info in the first half of next year

- given that a trading update will only be due in early March next year (HY ends Dec) 

- so, no news to drive up share price

- given how the share price has struggled to get pass 78c even with higher volumes yesterday

I thus see the share price drifting lower (even to lower 60c). NO tech analysis done, just my view.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#986 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 05:00 PM

I sold a decent chunk of my EOH shares at a nice profit after today’s rally and shifted the funds to Ascendis which I got at around 78c per share.

I see on Twitter Anthony Clarke is planning to post up an updated analysis on Ascendis, so hopefully he still believes the share is a good buy at this price.

#987 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:18 AM

Interesting few trades, big volume trades.

#988 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 12:52 PM

Sadly coastal icus and warss filling up. Ec field hospitals needing to buy alot more ventillators and equipment. Disease withus for another year as we head to december and january oart spikes and then to march for winter. Europe and states going into their winter so dec jan we seeing new highs.... sad truth but good for this business...last month to conclude h1....feb results update is going to be a blinder...as we head into dec..potentially only good news on the horizon for this share. One chap said a dubai based entity looking at ascendis and remedica as part of their health assets...think a chinese cash flush may push for this or israeli/ russian mob to get access to cyprus .those are my crazy thoughts...

#989 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 11:11 AM

Yep. I noticed that too. Its sad this share is unpopular despite the companies position. And managements dissappointing sens...they could have been honest and talkrd to the volumes of demand in europe and elsewhere. Remedica , famalider, sunwave pharma...demand has potentially quadruppled since march spike. Including demand restored for other lines of business in Sa with surgicals.....all looking good....and now ventillator demand...in coastal areas in private facilities...bad to think about making money froma tragedy ...for us though comfort in the value of the business and its appeal in the market. Lots of media generated on the csr as well which should be positive.....we await update on remedica and or feb h1 updates...

#990 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:43 AM

I tried to buy a little more today as share price is at 77c, but I was unsuccessful due to so little volume at this price. Hopefully I am successful but volume seems to be drying up

#991 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:45 AM

Agreed the update this morning was basically saying nothing.

Does anyone have access to this?
https://www.google.c...id-19-benefits/

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Should expect artical to refelct on demand in Sa for surgicals and normality as hospital results should some recovery.
Internationally massive surges with covid and a true peak should quadruple demand in all regions. Having sorted supplynchains with test run with first peak.....cant see any reasons ascendis does not pump and exceed the first half of this years results significantly....nice setup for a good year...unfortunately and fortunately...

If anyone has the article pls.post

#992 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 09:47 AM

Low volumes, hooefulky comoany acts on remuneration policy and starts purchasing share tranches and shares for ceo cfo ...this may bring some nice volume demand and any demand drives this shares uowards at least 29 to 30 percent...that would form a nice base to catapult when we get news of asc or remedica disposal.discussions .....

#993 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:46 PM

Agreed the update this morning was basically saying nothing.

Does anyone have access to this?
https://www.google.c...id-19-benefits/

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#994 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 03:19 PM

As much as it’s nice reading positive comments about Ascendis, I don’t think much can be inferred as to what the CEO said this morning or the SENS. What has been communicated is bland, there is neither good nor bad news as of yet and inference will mean very little to share price. We must just be patient now and wait for some concrete communications.

#995 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 03:12 PM

All resolutions passed. Great some company wide share purchases hopefully should increase demand for share short term and drive some price increase off this extremely low base.

Regarding sens from early morning....think also xonfirms the marks sardi wind in the sales comment. After reading again....i think it was positive.....be keej to get to artical

#996 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:56 PM

Optimistic Ascendis eyes Covid-19 benefits
The group says many of its products, such as vitamins, can be seen as ‘Covid-19 defensive’, offsetting the economic effects of the pandemic

anyone got a view of the full article ?

#997 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:19 PM

Optimistic Ascendis eyes Covid-19 benefits
The group says many of its products, such as vitamins, can be seen as ‘Covid-19 defensive’, offsetting the economic effects of the pandemic

#998 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:25 AM

Have to be right...else i should exit....critical optimist....

#999 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:38 AM

Information on remedica or divestments at an appropriate time.....does this mean its innappropriate to comment now....means that something may be on the cards......
If there is nothing to comment on ...would they have just said....No progress on the matter...
I do think a hopeless sens....but it may be a pre amble....

Ever the optimist  :)

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1000 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:26 AM

Information on remedica or divestments at an appropriate time.....does this mean its innappropriate to comment now....means that something may be on the cards......
If there is nothing to comment on ...would they have just said....No progress on the matter...
I do think a hopeless sens....but it may be a pre amble....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting