• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#61 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 11:47 AM

I am holding... i actualy bought a few more this week....i am going to be bull and hold out for R1.50ish which i see happening if credit facilities sorted.... look it tanked to 62c and back to 90 in a week.. somebody is buying volumes...i had previously calc R2.40ish not considering debt but this was long ago and now qe dont know if the used the whole Euro 35mil

#62 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 09:43 AM

IN any update you might have?

#63 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 09:40 AM

Does anyone have a clue what to do with this share?
Any targets to sell?

#64 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 11:11 AM

Looks like there’s a little kick left in our old mule. Oh how nice it would have been if we sold at 1,20 - greed!!!!

Let’s just try not all sell at once when we hit 90c because we will tank the price again 😂

#65 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 11:08 AM

Looks like there’s a little kick left in our old mule. Oh how nice it would have been if we sold at 1,20 - greed!!!!

#66 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:15 PM

Sens out...So this surely must have been catered for as a risk or expected outcome by the new board... imho some of the new members are as shrewd as the the lenders of ASC... lol saying this bit politley... so i think they have a plan to sort out the debt obligation we shall wait.... yes i too wish i got out at R1.20ish.. we will know by the 29th i suppose...another week of nail biting.. i am in deep on this share..

#67 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 10:25 AM

Investment Novice, you still here or are you on holiday already?

What's your thoughts on all this?

#68 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 10:22 AM

Geez how I wish I got out when we hit R1.20 per share. I reckon I’ll hold on but as soon as I break even I’m getting out. This share has become a bit long in the tooth with all the politics and d*ck swinging.

David, hope we get a chance to breakeven again. Starting to get that sinking feeling..............

#69 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 08:55 AM

Geez how I wish I got out when we hit R1.20 per share. I reckon I’ll hold on but as soon as I break even I’m getting out. This share has become a bit long in the tooth with all the politics and d*ck swinging.

#70 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 08:43 AM

70c, down another 8% so far for the day. At this rate it seems we will be hitting zero fairly quickly.

#71 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 06:42 AM

Need to sort out debt and put out a firm action plan on sens.. oppposed to broad ones like last week... where they wanted to sell pharma... maybe do rights thereafter ( not sure why both) etc... personaly i would like to see entire sell off at a fair price..so i can get out... i am exhausted with this one

I completely agree, we are, I think, all exhausted and fed up with this share. I also hope that the new management who on many previous occasions hinted at selling the assets at fair prices to max shareholder value will either sell off all assets and wind up company with fair payout (above R1.19 per share)  or they find a suitable buyer to purchase all shares and take company private. One thing I also really, really hope for is that the new management keeps the shareholders who can still hold on well informed via relevant and plenty of communications.

What I don't understand, and yes I am aware of some loans and facilities that was left over after restructure, is why debt is apparently still having a major impact and still poses a major issue for the company. We all were forced to vote for a restructure where we basically gave everything away to get rid of the "crippling" debt. So how can this now, a couple of months again be such a big issue that we have to sell yet more units (I know Pharma unit was loss making in prior periods so I can understand selling that off) or raise capital? Raising capital will bring share price down massively and I personally will not be giving them one more cent of my money after the entire fiasco over the last couple of months. I want to get my money out not give more money for the company to squander and pay of debt with the hope of getting it back someday.

I really hope that the activist group are still looking after the interest of the small minority investors and that they still want to return a fair price over a short period (short period - was asked by them to prev CEO for sale and windup post restructure in 6 months - Mark, fair enough commented it might be a bit short).

I also wish (will most probably not happen) that a bigger shareholder or the company itself offers to buy out minority shareholders at fair price (R1.19) to anyone who wants to sell and that have as an example less than 1 million shares. The big guys can then continue to play politics and gamble with their money.

Best of luck to us all and hope to hear some good news soon....... 

#72 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 05:53 PM

Ok i see the acting ceo will remain until a new permanent option is in place.. looks like formality to me.. sens out..

#73 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 04:58 PM

Need to sort out debt and put out a firm action plan on sens.. oppposed to broad ones like last week... where they wanted to sell pharma... maybe do rights thereafter ( not sure why both) etc... personaly i would like to see entire sell off at a fair price..so i can get out... i am exhausted with this one

#74 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 04:53 PM

In a nut shell we have a brand new board... activist where able to vote old board and acting ceo out..some resigned... so share as predicted tanked further.. as the old board put out a sens at 8 citing the ,," should a new board be in any change to the board of directors of the Company which has not received the prior written approval of the agent (acting on behalf of the lenders) (“the Agent”) may trigger a cancellation of the debt facilities and may result in such debt facilities becoming immediately due and payable. The Company has received a letter from the Agent advising that the prior written approval by the Agent in relation to any contemplated board changes that may occur at the AGM on 20 December 2021 is not presently in place and the board will engage with the lenders post the AGM"......... lol.. now the new board is discussing with lenders so if and once agreed a sens can be issued.... this was a big issue... so i am sure the activist have a plan B.. as well as they were chatting to the lender prior.. i think once this bit is done share will get back to 90s..

#75 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 04:53 PM

In a nut shell we have a brand new board... activist where able to vote old board and acting ceo out..some resigned... so share as predicted tanked further.. as the old board put out a sens at 8 citing the ,," should a new board be in any change to the board of directors of the Company which has not received the prior written approval of the agent (acting on behalf of the lenders) (“the Agent”) may trigger a cancellation of the debt facilities and may result in such debt facilities becoming immediately due and payable. The Company has received a letter from the Agent advising that the prior written approval by the Agent in relation to any contemplated board changes that may occur at the AGM on 20 December 2021 is not presently in place and the board will engage with the lenders post the AGM"......... lol.. now the new board is discussing with lenders so if and once agreed a sens can be issued.... this was a big issue... so i am sure the activist have a plan B.. as well as they were chatting to the lender prior.. i think once this bit is done share will get back to 90s..

#76 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 09:09 AM

Can someone who are able to attend this AGM please post some feedback on the AGM.

I am struggling to get Computershare to give me access to AGM due to my ABSA broker representation letter which is apparently still outstanding. I am very tired of this share........

#77 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 08:58 AM

I agree. The courts ruling against the boards decision to postpone demonstrates they were acting unlawfully which speaks volumes about their dubious tactics.  Disgraceful behavior.  

#78 Billions

Billions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 07:34 AM

This management are up to no good... happy that activist are taking them to task... the share price may dip .. and recover thereafter.. i put a buy order in this morning.... lol i swore i would not buy more last week when the agm was cancelled and rights offer eluded to.. 🙃

#79 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 07:00 AM

AGM to be held today.

So glad there are shareholders out there with enough money and power to hold these people to account. DEADLINES like an AGM is set for a reason. Management, grow up and make your deadlines you are getting paid more than enough for your jobs.......

https://www.moneyweb...dium=Indicators

#80 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 03:19 PM

I see they have also now postponed the AGM to March 2022. What a bunch of clowns. No wonder the share price is down 12% for the day.

And the sad part of all of this is that I convinced myself that I could believe what people were saying based on nothing but their own personal opinions and agendas. I see myself as the biggest CLOWN this all. Trade on facts not empty promises and wishful thinking, damn foooooooooollllll......

In order to ensure a restoration of an appropriate capital structure that supports a turnaround of the Group, the
Board believes that a combination of a disposal of one or more of the remaining businesses will be required,
together with raising funding through a potential equity capital raise.

A potential capital raise - are you F-ing nuts. April fools is still a long way off. This has now officially gone form a circus to a Shi-t show...... and the only ones left with Shi-t on their faces yet again are the shareholders who are dumb enough to believe all this crap management are feeding them.

Please also give me R1.19 and you as management can go a do with this company what ever the hell you want..............

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting