DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:42 AM

9 user(s) are browsing this forum

6 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

so much for Polly , Lionel and Tom being the same person..

all online at once!!

Wasted again!!!

Haha 9 browser open logged in with different identity does it!!! So you not fulling me!!!!

#22 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:38 AM

9 user(s) are browsing this forum

6 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

so much for Polly , Lionel and Tom being the same person..

all online at once!!

Wasted again!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#23 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:48 AM

Otherwise as price below that serrated line , my system says short any bounce!!!

question then may be asked where do i short the bounce?

Some resistance levels :1.60...then R1.79

watch red and brown msas..brown still below red...thats another short the bounce signal...unless and until brown converges over red  , then consider the long to R1.79 with stop above R1.79

Will i short now at 1.40...No.....need a good bounce to short for the r/r trade!!

Will i go long now?  NO...r/r still too low!!

like i say price in no mans land.....

Just my interpretation of the chart from system i use!!!

Edited by Polly, 15 July 2019 - 10:49 AM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#24 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:34 AM

daily chart of PS: 

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

:ph34r:  :blink:  :D  :lol:

Lionel or Motivated who was thinking of going back in or averaging:

Look at the lilac serrated line...+-R1.79...

This is the bear/bull indicator using my system for medium term...

In other words i will only go long or add  if R1.79 breaks to upside..

Otherwise as price below that serrated line , my system says short any bounce!!!

PS : Doesnt mean im right....just pointing out what my system saying and trying to help newbies!!

#25 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:21 PM

honestly go to your naughty corner or go play with your toys...because all you doing is making unnecessary noise here...and when i start ull start throwing tantrums and will need another nappy change!!

Sorry even tough you think I am 10 years old finished playing with toys its your Mimi Me that is still buying matchbox trucks. HAHAHA 

#26 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:13 AM

Haha now I am convince Polly the Troll and Mimi Me Lionel are the same person!!

Have a nice day Good riddance!!!

honestly go to your naughty corner or go play with your toys...because all you doing is making unnecessary noise here...and when i start ull start throwing tantrums and will need another nappy change!!

#27 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:25 AM

Haha now I am convince Polly the Troll and Mimi Me Lionel are the same person!!

Have a nice day Good riddance!!!

#28 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:50 AM

DTF wrote:

PS: I don't need to send my CV I have my own trading business.

DTF wrote:

You see this is what I talk about! I NEVER SAID THAT I HAVE A TRADING BUSINESS.

Lionel this is not busted....This is  

WASTED.......................

lies and misinformation continues!!

hahaha

very interesting...

yea, the dude has serious issues.......his responses to getting caught out with his bs yet again was something else hey  :blink:  .....but i still have faith in the human race  :D

#29 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:02 PM

DTF wrote:

DTF wrote:

You see this is what I talk about! I NEVER SAID THAT I HAVE A TRADING BUSINESS.

Lionel this is not busted....This is  

WASTED.......................

lies and misinformation continues!!

hahaha

very interesting...

#30 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:52 PM

DTF your attack is weak , your defense atrocious!!

You been found out wanting a number of times...

I suggest you go back to play with the boys your size!!!

Now only need one of  your own Waiters to tell you jy praat kak like always, misinform and  lie  ..... Now get lost  to your virtual trades !!!!!!

Haha now I know should a call you in the future Mrs Polly? Hahahah

#31 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:32 PM

No I am no danger to any world am simple quite person but will not keep quite while chatroom bullies rant!!! 

Further I have told you and your Troll friend to leave me alone but for some sick reason you and it keeps on coming and don't know when to stop. It is people like you and TROLL POLLY that have a warped mind that believe anyone that has a different opinion is a fraud!!! Do you still recollect how badly you insulted SNH Management??? I am a proud SNH shareholder and will not let people like you or TROLL to attack people that are trying their best to solve the SNH issue. So do you understand now who is the sick ones???

#32 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:27 PM

Sjoe.... Ppl like you makes this world a dangerous place... Not sure whether to laugh or cry

No I am no danger to any world am simple quite person but will not keep quite while chatroom bullies rant!!! 

#33 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:33 PM

You see it is amazing your ignorance is amazing and you must also have a sick mind if you thing I am here to sit and lie to the likes of you and Polly. Like I said before Polly has more than one identity so will not surprise me if Lionel and Polly the same people because the need to be right all the time!!!

Sjoe.... Ppl like you makes this world a dangerous place... Not sure whether to laugh or cry

#34 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 06:55 PM

Now only need one of  your own Waiters to tell you jy praat kak like always, misinform and  lie  ..... Now get lost  to your virtual trades !!!!!!

Polly I have nothing to defend just showing you up how you are a arrogant racist person that thinks that knows everything and all other people that don't agree with you are liers fraud etc.

Like I told you many times GET HELP ASAP

#35 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 06:53 PM

DayTraderDad, on 04 Feb 2019 - 6:46 PM, said:snapback.png

You see it is amazing your ignorance is amazing and you must also have a sick mind if you thing I am here to sit and lie to the likes of you and Polly. Like I said before Polly has more than one identity so will not surprise me if Lionel and Polly the same people because the need to be right all the time!!!

#36 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

You see this is what I talk about! I NEVER SAID THAT I HAVE A TRADING BUSINESS all I said is I have a long portfolio and a day trading portfolio of which that when you both called me a fraud because I was long and shorting at same time!!!! It was you both that were to stupid to understand that and started insulting me!!!

You have not busted anything all along I have been saying the same thing and indeed my model is based on Pepkor Eu like I have been telling along time now SA growth is downwards so which is the part you don't understand!!!!

I don't give too hots what you both think and say it has no value to me but you have no right to insult people.

I also been told Polly you have different identities so that is exactly why I said you need help ASAP!!!!

DayTraderDad, on 04 Feb 2019 - 6:46 PM, said:snapback.png

Haha the day will come that you will remember these posts when you are sitting by the pub telling your friend how close you got to making it big!!! I remember buying Curro at R4 and telling my friends it was a great deal and everybody thought it was rubbish overvalued just like most investors on TV, Radio and news used to say then when I sold out at R50 my friends say " So sorry we missed the boat". So cheers lets talk soon.

#37 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:25 PM

You see this is what I talk about! I NEVER SAID THAT I HAVE A TRADING BUSINESS all I said is I have a long portfolio and a day trading portfolio of which that when you both called me a fraud because I was long and shorting at same time!!!! It was you both that were to stupid to understand that and started insulting me!!!

You have not busted anything all along I have been saying the same thing and indeed my model is based on Pepkor Eu like I have been telling along time now SA growth is downwards so which is the part you don't understand!!!!

I don't give too hots what you both think and say it has no value to me but you have no right to insult people.

I also been told Polly you have different identities so that is exactly why I said you need help ASAP!!!!

what a cake

#38 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:23 PM

hey DTF....i posted something for you on your PS thread.....re your own trading business hey.....u forget your lies bro

#39 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:58 PM

#40 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 02:08 PM

No L...all he needs is a mirror.....whatever he says is a perfect reflection of himself!!!

Whever price falls he look for excuses..

FX

brexit

lawyers

accountants

etc

etc

and now he blames the consolidation after i brought it to his attention as in...like he knew!!!

and the nerve:

That why in my calculation I only take into account Pepkor Eu because it is the only profitable operation that can pay the debt.

same fraudster was misleading with all those models...Busted!!!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting