348 replies to this topic

#41 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:51 AM

You make yourself sound like the victim eish.....

It is you that said u have a trading business or whatever, have you forgotten?

Captain con self confessed his biasness towards snh due to his loyalty with whomever...so how can you trust his opions Claims to be a fsp.... not in sa nogal after he ignored many invites to meet up, I am impressed with his knowledge tho... Only reason for the invites.

So what is incorrect with what I have said?

And it was you ouks that attacked Polly as he had a different view that u obviously did not appreciate.... Guess that's the reaction when ur either deep in the red OR when ur playing with daddy's money... I sound like P now haha

Anywayz I enjoy reading his posts... Teaches me something... Knowledge is power hey

No L...all he needs is a mirror.....whatever he says is a perfect reflection of himself!!!

Whever price falls he look for excuses..

FX

brexit

lawyers

accountants

etc

etc

and now he blames the consolidation after i brought it to his attention as in...like he knew!!!

and the nerve:

That why in my calculation I only take into account Pepkor Eu because it is the only profitable operation that can pay the debt.

same fraudster was misleading with all those models...Busted!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#42 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:03 AM

You make yourself sound like the victim eish.....

It is you that said u have a trading business or whatever, have you forgotten?

Captain con self confessed his biasness towards snh due to his loyalty with whomever...so how can you trust his opions Claims to be a fsp.... not in sa nogal after he ignored many invites to meet up, I am impressed with his knowledge tho... Only reason for the invites.

So what is incorrect with what I have said?

And it was you ouks that attacked Polly as he had a different view that u obviously did not appreciate.... Guess that's the reaction when ur either deep in the red OR when ur playing with daddy's money... I sound like P now haha

Anywayz I enjoy reading his posts... Teaches me something... Knowledge is power hey

#43 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:04 AM

My issue is that besides steinhoff there is no other tangible contribution from these chaps so that guru status they think they have is just false marketing. It is actually irritating to find DTD and the other chap attacking Polly. Who regularly contributes with other threads - not all of us live and breath steinhoff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Hi skeez before you get irritated you need to get the story right.

It was Polly and Lionel that stated insulting me calling me a fraud, liar and  etc just because I am a day trader and have my own views. They have this warped mind that think I am trying to influence people buying SNH shares.

FYI the only reason I got involved with SNH thread is because of the continued insults posted towards management and SNH which as a shareholder found that is only appropriate to defend and put things in perspective. The real issue with Polly is that it does not allow other to have opinions and it is always right then also the loads of insults.

Before you get irritated try and read the post to see every time I start to post is because defending myself after the usual insults. I even been called a Jew because I am a Iiar which you agree its a racist rant.

I asked time and time again for the insults to stop but yet again Polly the troll comes out with the post mention DTF the f for fraud. So please get the story right!!!

Just take Lionel post saying we running a business investment and talking Kak? Do you think that is correct?  

Anyway I believe that each individual should allow others to have their opinions and treat everybody with respect because if Polly was so bright and knows everything it would have all the money in the world!!!

#44 skeez

skeez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:19 AM

My issue is that besides steinhoff there is no other tangible contribution from these chaps so that guru status they think they have is just false marketing. It is actually irritating to find DTD and the other chap attacking Polly. Who regularly contributes with other threads - not all of us live and breath steinhoff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#45 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:15 AM

Finally, finally ..after nearly 12 months someone sees my point i made ..!!!!!!

Andi this post is specifically directed yo you!! 

Know or learn  the difference between a trading statement and a Trading update...

I kept on trying to get this point across ..even tried to explain it like i would to a10 year old....I care less if sales/turnover went up 100% , still doesnt mean anything until you see the bottom line....You remember that???? and said it again last week before DTF started with his tantrums..At least when the lead  waiter says same , some may start taking notice.....!!  Wont go into this into  this in more  detail as its self explanatory and been explained here countless times. So make thsi Polly 8....Pumpers 0

One very very key point again being overlooked Andi,,,,and i think this is so key to your valuation model..

Pep is owned 71% by the PS right...and its fully consolidated which is correct.... and your model and other models used here consolidates it and makes PS balance sheet look so " Cool"

Question is.....and think clearly and objectively about this... Whats control has the PS has got over PEP Africa....Besides having a few members on board , can they influence any of its decisions? Definitely not....PEP Africa is run completely autonomous from the PS...

Simple example...If Pepkor is sitting with R10b in its balance sheet , can the PS instruct it to makes a loan to the PS of the R10b?   Not in a million years.... Forget the hands off my PEP by CW and Tekki town brigade...thats a separate discussion. Lets assume for argument sake CW and Tekkie walk away from their claims... can the PS still control Pepkor like plz make us that R10b loan???

The only  return that the PS is getting from PEP is dividends in form of cash......nothing else besides window dressing the PS balance sheet on consolidation. What im trying to say is in your model you should actually remove PEPKOR figures in calculating EBITDA and juts use like a cash  flow statement to see the contribution of Pep to get a better and truer bottom line figure...Then see if this profit is sustainable to meet interest payments!!

Also guys juts study a bit on investment in associates and equity accounting before posting opinions ( which are totally incorrect anyway)which are being made to look as facts as they have been repeated so many times its unbelievable...

Cheers and good luck....

Banggggggggg

yea P.....they claim to be running investment businesses etc....probably all failed hence they come and talk they kak here......how on earth they play with FIGURES like its a game, deloitte is still confused, steinhoff is still confused....yet the guru's throw out numbers like its a play thing, it is one thing i appreciated from your posts, you did not assume those things instead you talked abour REAL issues w.r.t your knowledge and experience

anywayz keep up the good work ur doing

#46 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:04 PM

And I will tell you further it is exactly this business of consolidation that allowed SNH to borrow its self to near death all done with banking blessing.

This PS like you Polly the Troll likes to call is everywhere that accountants allow consolidation!!!!   

Even your smart Delta Properties take a close look!!!

But then again Polly the Troll believes the bricks and mortar is a safe bet yet there is exactly the same thing overvaluation can cause

stress selling and that again can push further prices down because stress selling everybody waits for a low price and selling price for property can be well below purchase price.

So finally something in common with Polly the troll!!! 10 year old equal old teacher. Hahahahaha

Have a nice evening Polly!!! Green beer time!!

#47 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 08:50 PM

Know or learn  the difference between a trading statement and a Trading update...

I kept on trying to get this point across ..even tried to explain it like i would to a10 year old....I care less if sales/turnover went up 100% , still doesnt mean anything until you see the bottom line....You remember that???? and said it again last week before DTF started with his tantrums..At least when the lead  waiter says same , some may start taking notice.....!!  Wont go into this into  this in more  detail as its self explanatory and been explained here countless times. So make thsi Polly 8....Pumpers 0

One very very key point again being overlooked Andi,,,,and i think this is so key to your valuation model..

Pep is owned 71% by the PS right...and its fully consolidated which is correct.... and your model and other models used here consolidates it and makes PS balance sheet look so " Cool"

Question is.....and think clearly and objectively about this... Whats control has the PS has got over PEP Africa....Besides having a few members on board , can they influence any of its decisions? Definitely not....PEP Africa is run completely autonomous from the PS...

Simple example...If Pepkor is sitting with R10b in its balance sheet , can the PS instruct it to makes a loan to the PS of the R10b?   Not in a million years.... Forget the hands off my PEP by CW and Tekki town brigade...thats a separate discussion. Lets assume for argument sake CW and Tekkie walk away from their claims... can the PS still control Pepkor like plz make us that R10b loan???

The only  return that the PS is getting from PEP is dividends in form of cash......nothing else besides window dressing the PS balance sheet on consolidation. What im trying to say is in your model you should actually remove PEPKOR figures in calculating EBITDA and juts use like a cash  flow statement to see the contribution of Pep to get a better and truer bottom line figure...Then see if this profit is sustainable to meet interest payments!!

Also guys juts study a bit on investment in associates and equity accounting before posting opinions ( which are totally incorrect anyway)which are being made to look as facts as they have been repeated so many times its unbelievable...

Cheers and good luck....

Banggggggggg

Exactly this is what I have been saying all along accounting is flawed and by allowing to consolidate sound great but the only cash that comes in is from dividend or to sell the share holding!!!!

That why in my calculation I only take into account Pepkor Eu because it is the only profitable operation that can pay the debt.

This is no rocket science!!!

Further I still standby my thoughts that is accounting that allowed all this fraud to develop because people that are smart can get around the laws. In fact they don't have laws they have standards so what is a standard of greedy people!!!

Haha what a joke !!!! Accountants sum of 1+1 = What number do you want it to be!!!!

#48 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 02:54 PM

Hmmm!

Remember revenue only tells a part of the story.  Revenue on its own is worthless as you could be selling below your Cost of Sales.  That is disasterous ass the overheads then takes this bad situation and acts like steroids.

Cheers and good luck....

Banggggggggg

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#49 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:04 PM

Andi was going to reply as promised today but the way DTF behaves its just not worth it,,,,Sorry man!!

Polly let be be very clear.

I don't have any issue with you posting what ever you want its your ideas and if people want to believe them that's their problem.

What I don't tolerate is insults which simply don't stop and you always come attacking and don't allow people make their comments.

I don't agree you your comments about SNH and we all should have the right to opinions there is no need to always try to say your view is
always right because in many instant you are not correct.

I just hope one day you will learn that a single person cannot know everything about investing and that others may also know something.

Anyway have a nice weekend!!!

#50 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:37 AM

JSE, Steinhoff, SNH

This daily chart indicates ready to go. Target ~5.75 for wave 3. fwiw  

I wait for above 1.60 with momentum.

https://wavecount.bl...inhoff-snh.html

snh-d-210619.png

tuorum periculo

one small point to be noted while assessing the trend

1.A trend which is in place will stay that way until a bigger (way way bigger) opposite force acts upon it

2.while something is falling what most amateurs are doing is anticipating a reversal at each moving averages, Fibonacci levels, rsi supports etc etc. and offcource burn their hands in the process of executing it.

3. In contrast, if one thinks and acts on a continuation of an existing trend, u have chances of going wrong only once, which is when the reversal comes. But u have bigger , way bigger odds at continuation

4. NB: most elliotticians , if u observe, talks abt reversals exclusively which would come in the future. They nvr talks abt the present scenario which can be traded if analysed properly.

5. They are the ones creating the illusion in novice traders mind that these guys possess some magic tools which predicts the future. IN fact , most of them have a pathetic win rate

Question

Elliott wave's back testing always right. Still wondering how ???

Answer 

Because they keep on changing the wave counts

Imagine if you followed the trend from the break of R20.00 like what a 8 year old would have done if you asked him what is the trend....

$$$$$$$

would have shorted every bounce still follwing the trend.
But what is actually happening...The PS members are buying every dip... :P

Chart reading is so easy...Ask any 8 year old..

Problem is some here  make it difficult!!!

Like i said many moons ago , if you follow the trend......zero or suspension.....if not long on a break of R5.00 as that will be trend changer!!!

#51 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:18 AM

Andi was going to reply as promised today but the way DTF behaves its just not worth it,,,,Sorry man!!

#52 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:51 AM

If you about my investments , here they are more to attack for you.. Invested from 1986..My first share Santam bought at R1.00

AGL

EXX

ACL

DLT

TEX

GPL

TDH

JBL

AEG

GND

Discovery

Santam

BVT

Liberty

Mondi

Anglo Plat

PSG

CFR

British American T

Shoprite

SPG

Go into appropriate threads and give your free biased lying views...

If you want my entries/average costs , ill gadly post!!

PS i do not sit the whole day from 9 to 5 pumping or lying about any of those investments... :)

I let the market do the hard work and talking  for me!!  Simple!!!

#53 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:37 AM

haha what about group 5 and Delta?????????????????????

Seriously the more you post the more you reveal about your character.... the immaturity , the jealousy , the lies  and the envy..

if you post in the appropriate thread maybe that will help you get a response... or let others see what tripe you about!!

#54 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:35 AM

Sorry forgot also Group 5!! Hahah

you still have the group 5 thing absolutely totally wrong........i am amused at the way u inteprut what u read

and this is no attack on your character....that has already been done....but go and re-read the group5 thread for ur own sake

#55 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:52 PM

Yes and don't forget Delta!!!!

Sorry forgot also Group 5!! Hahah

#56 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

Andi thanks for the response...will answer that weekend...too tired screen watching now!!  cheers

and IN....thanks for shwing where you are in journey..Will pray for you...No guarantees in investing right? anything can still happen!!

Remember EOH..went into dongas and redeemed itself..lucky us!!

Good luck ...

Yes and don't forget Delta!!!!

#57 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

made a mess with the stages there...

need to add ..." L Y I N G " stage between the invest/greed stage to the hope stage!!!!

check time stamp of DVFRAUDSTER

at 3.43pm " I don't even read anything more that Polly the Troll writes it has its own agenda!!!"

at  3.49pm " blah blah blah
at  4.12pm " blah blah blah"

So makes a statement of fact at 3.43pm and then what??  typical...BUSTED  Again!!

mmm need to put the BUSTED stage there too  :D  :) 

Haha thats true I don't really take much notice of what you say the only reason I got involved again was from Andi post one more time you
commenting about my post with the usual vague useless comments.
The only thing busted is you showing your lack of knowledge of SNH business model.

Anyway not wasting more time green beer time. Got to sell my box of tissues the share did not go to R1 or ZERO.

#58 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

Andi thanks for the response...will answer that weekend...too tired screen watching now!!  cheers

and IN....thanks for shwing where you are in journey..Will pray for you...No guarantees in investing right? anything can still happen!!

Remember EOH..went into dongas and redeemed itself..lucky us!!

Good luck ...

#59 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:29 PM

I don't even read anything more that Polly the Troll writes it has its own agenda!!!

Andi I totally agree there must be positives and negatives and very important to take note and have a clear mind but if a person only sees negative
how real effective is those thoughts!

Just take time analysing each comment that Polly placed and your response to see where is the realistic view.

Lets take No.1 - Chasing turnover does not mean bigger profits - Sure PEPCO growing at 27% in a period where many other retailers are facing
closure and difficult times. Again a failure to understand the business model of PEPCO. People in Europe love these shops.
Look what Midas1 said the people queue to get to the shop in the UK!!

Take for example point 3 a clear lack of understanding that in EU there are no boarders so just need to find a place to set up the store and open it!!

You see for me all that waffle had no content of importance but you replied very well putting a good perspective.

Can you find anything positive in that waffle? It is impossible that in SNH there is only negative and everything they do is bad.

Haha this is a good joke!!!!

made a mess with the stages there...

need to add ..." L Y I N G " stage between the invest/greed stage to the hope stage!!!!

check time stamp of DVFRAUDSTER

at 3.43pm " I don't even read anything more that Polly the Troll writes it has its own agenda!!!"

at  3.49pm " blah blah blah

at  4.12pm " blah blah blah"

So makes a statement of fact at 3.43pm and then what??  typical...BUSTED  Again!!

mmm need to put the BUSTED stage there too  :D  :) 

Edited by Polly, 28 June 2019 - 05:30 PM.

#60 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:55 PM

Lekkah...describes my share journey here...am still in prayer and hope phase...need r2,00 to be breached following recent loading to be smiling....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Well the good thing still has not gone to ZERO, or even R1.00 or suspended. I have been waiting with great anticipations!!! Haha what a joke!!!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting