• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#81 new john

new john

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:52 PM

Struggling to find reason why this share is where it is. 

Could the bombing of Angolan Zwanza have SUCH a big effect? 

#82 new john

new john

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:50 PM

now that is thinking out of the box...called streetwise thinking!! ;)

40% odd down from ATH in March 2018 which coincided with industrial action followed by SAP implementation. Both sorted. 

Overall increase in total number of stores both at corporate and franchise (OK Foods) 

Medirite pharmacies are busy putting local pharmacies out of business. Much like OK Foods has taken oven the 'old school' cafes and corner shops. (All Friendly franchises are busy being converted as well as 7-11's, both owned by SHP (through OK)), Medirite is doing the same. 

Liqour has shown amazing growth. 

Struggling to find reason why this share is where it is. 

#83 new john

new john

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:41 PM

FED independence once again questioned!!

Do as you told is becoming the norm Re DT!!!

LOL, I think it was the Georgia (??) congressman that spent the first minute of his five allocated, assuring mr Powell that his job was safe and that DT couldn't fire him!!! Which I thought was pretty funny. 

#84 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:39 PM

In two minds whether to add. First half was terrible due to SAP implementation (SHP), but I'm heartened by Foods increase at WHL for 2nd half. If WHL show'd a good H2, SHP should be similar. Especially considering return to norm on supply out of their North DC which accounts for 50% of total supply. 

now that is thinking out of the box...called streetwise thinking!! ;)

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#85 new john

new john

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:34 PM

clever money piling into WHL last few days....

Lever pulled!!!

should see R60.00 soon!!

SHP riding the wave too. Should see a positive operational update before end of the month for SHP too leading up to full year. 

In two minds whether to add. First half was terrible due to SAP implementation (SHP), but I'm heartened by Foods increase at WHL for 2nd half. If WHL show'd a good H2, SHP should be similar. Especially considering return to norm on supply out of their North DC which accounts for 50% of total supply. 

Edited by new john, 11 July 2019 - 03:37 PM.

#86 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:24 PM

clever money piling into WHL last few days....

Lever pulled!!!

should see R60.00 soon!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#87 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:23 PM

My trip abroad later in the year just got a whole lot cheaper. Thanks Mr Powel!!! 

But on the real, I watched the testimony yesterday and it's actually a joke how little info they actually give out and how many questions he 'avoids' 

Most of the congress people were more concerned about Face-Bucks (Libra) than the state of the economy. 

FED independence once again questioned!!

Do as you told is becoming the norm Re DT!!!

#88 new john

new john

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:10 PM

While lots people squabbling....yahooo!!! powell made right noises and everything seems be going green...good for longs...including old snh id reckon

My trip abroad later in the year just got a whole lot cheaper. Thanks Mr Powel!!! 

But on the real, I watched the testimony yesterday and it's actually a joke how little info they actually give out and how many questions he 'avoids' 

Most of the congress people were more concerned about Face-Bucks (Libra) than the state of the economy. 

#89 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:15 PM

Southie sorry couldnt resist...Had to show the wankers Johnny Snapit  and DTF what trading  and TA is all about!!!

Boom..target reached!!

closed half at 3.70...balance now looking for R3.00 with stop at entry..free trade!!!

and more boom boom today.....going to my target but will reasess at R3.00 to see if i should close or hold for lower....bigger chance of now seeing R2.00

#90 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:14 PM

Just word warning and only passing on someone else opinion as don't want be liable...friend been trading us markets etraders...cant get money out platform

majority of houses offering cfds on the internet are bucket shop operators ( i include IG as well as they have a way of legally robbing you of your monies on futures trading at night....thats the reason i have no overnight positions with them)

Best to use a BROKER who are part/ registered with the JSE offering cfds like sharenet or PSG... However CFDS are all unregulated even with these brokers but think they 100% safe as they have a name and reputation to uphold...slightly more expensive but worth it in long run!!

#91 Midas1

Midas1

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:55 PM

While lots people squabbling....yahooo!!! powell made right noises and everything seems be going green...good for longs...including old snh id reckon

#92 Midas1

Midas1

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:24 AM

Just word warning and only passing on someone else opinion as don't want be liable...friend been trading us markets etraders...cant get money out platform

#93 Snippit

Snippit

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:43 PM

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

Snippit, on 09 Jul 2019 - 10:08 PM, said:snapback.png

About this anger management issue, maybe I can help. Lay down on the couch and tell me about your childhood.

I am sure that you were traumatized at an early age, all the symptoms are there.  

But I don't think there is any help yet available for the other problems that don't turn the patient into a vegetable.

Tell me, what medications are you taking?

Its called " Tu autem invidiosus culus "

Warning: rectal medicines (suppositories and enemas) can become addictive and/or cause unnatural  fixation in mentally disturbed patients, leading to hallucinations and self-harm.   

"To set unfamiliar people up for a fall is not really very honest, its just old-fashioned criminal"

1. Sign here: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/about/  Read this: Watson - Just another corrupt ANC beneficiary 
  2. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  3. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  4. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give control and say goodbye. Learning links: http://swrict.blogsp...ader-links.html

#94 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

About this anger management issue, maybe I can help. Lay down on the couch and tell me about your childhood.

I am sure that you were traumatized at an early age, all the symptoms are there.  

But I don't think there is any help yet available for the other problems that don't turn the patient into a vegetable.

Its called " Tu autem invidiosus culus "

#95 Snippit

Snippit

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:08 PM

Southie sorry couldnt resist...Had to show the wankers Johnny Snapit  and DTF what trading  and TA is all about!!!

Boom..target reached!!

closed half at 3.70...balance now looking for R3.00 with stop at entry..free trade!!!

"To set unfamiliar people up for a fall is not really very honest, its just old-fashioned criminal"

1. Sign here: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/about/  Read this: Watson - Just another corrupt ANC beneficiary 
  2. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  3. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  4. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give control and say goodbye. Learning links: http://swrict.blogsp...ader-links.html

#96 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 01:36 PM

No problem my side bud...Maybe you just bounced of your lower bollinger band....people just like shares repeat patterns... ;)

Anyone need a heads up...!

#97 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:41 AM

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

short confirmed:

first target +-3.70...then reassess..

1. tri now below 0

2. stoch dipped below 80 with cut!!

Boom..target reached!!

#98 Midas1

Midas1

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:02 PM

Haha david hasselhoff 🤣

#99 Midas1

Midas1

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:00 PM

Hiya soutie having sh t week...so came on here see whats up re trading for few seconds relax...so whos HTB? Mystic huh?...see imp going like crazy...i have hopes jubilee but lets see...and i haven't given up sol...i think there time will come...i just listen what people say then try see who talks mundungous and whos more accurate,,sadly the former seems more prevalent...not kicking no man though 😁

#100 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 05:01 PM

Sorry to hear if you no longer posting on thread, but you have been a great help, thank you. Maybe later on youll come back..all the best

Ahh....Don't worry HDB/Polly has had more comebacks than David Hasslehof....To be continued.... ;)

Anyone need a heads up...!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting