Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

The GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY -Next Level Share Selection Program

Next Level The Good The Bad the Ugly Share selection the good the bad and the ugly Next Level Share Selection

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

Dear Pilot, not there IS so much more features...there Are So many more features

Thanks Midas!

Invest in what you know - Warren Buffet

www.justnextlevel.net

#122 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:50 AM

Very generous to share your program. Do you have a free download of it or do you want some fee for using it?

I see you are an old hand at this and that you have been here many times before whilst touting the same thing. But you last packed it in when it went belly up like all these half-baked methods of churning up some broker business do. 

I found your admission of failure from your last escapade hereabouts, viz:

pilotplonker.jpg

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#123 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:44 AM

Dear Pilot, not there IS so much more features...there Are So many more features 😁

#124 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:25 AM

Very generous to share your program. Do you have a free download of it or do you want some fee for using it?

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#125 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:17 AM

It's only day one and the the best Portfolio is already ahead by more than 2,5% and the Ugly Portfolio is also under-performing the TOP40 by more than 0,5%.

Attached Files

www.justnextlevel.net

#126 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:44 PM

Hi Gents / Ladies

The Next Level Share Selection program is by far the best program I have worked with, bar none! It has the ability to select shares by identifying trends, monitoring support and resistance levels, using every new change in price and price direction, with other long term indicators to determine an overall future growth rate and index. The index is never wrong with the trend it chooses, and if it changed into bullish, it will always cross back over at a higher price in the future and vice versa.....no exception. This is probably the single most powerful indicator to use, but the Next Level Future Index is even more impressive.

There is so much more features, but I will get to that later. To prove how impressive this program is, I have decided to start the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY portfolio's. The GOOD portfolio will be the best selections from the program, the BAD portfolio will be the TOP40 index, which will be the benchmark, and the UGLY portfolio will be the worst selections from the program. Given time, the GOOD portfolio will outperform the TOP40 index and the UGLY portfolio will under-perform the TOP40 index. It would be the best way to prove that it's not a fluke and how good this program really is. There are 6 combinations in which order these portfolio's could finish. That gives an 83,3% chance of getting it wrong, so the challenge is on!

The starting portfolio's are based on closing prices on 12 February 2020 and start with R1 000 000. Both (GOOD and UGLY) Portfolio's are fully invested in shares as the TOP40 index. As far as possible, mostly TOP50 shares were used, but very few were available as buying options for the GOOD portfolio, so other shares in the same sector was added. The distribution and exposure of each share was determined by the program and rounded. A maximum of 15% exposure to any one share at the start was decided upon, as to not be overweight in a specific share or make the results untrustworthy.

As this is more from an investment perspective, there will also not be a lot of trading happening. If and when exposures need to be adjusted, I will announce a trade as to keep clarity on all changed. Trades will also be charged at a normal brokerage cost. Trades will also be limited to 5% maximum per week, should it be necessary and Buy and Sell signals require trades. (+-R50 000)

I will try and post regularly for the first 2 weeks so everyone can see how the program works and the performance/under-performance vs the BAD BOY TOP40. I will keep posting up until 3 months after which I will eat my hat if they don't finish in the order of GOOD, BAD and UGLY. But I know my hat is safe. Although 3 months is not a long time for an investor, this program has risk reward pinned down to a tee and .......ahhhh ......you will see!

I log all my findings. Attached are the Portfolio's with part of the values of the share selection program  and the log. As a rule green means bullish, long or buy, and Red means Bearish, short and sell.

Enjoy the western!

Pilot

Attached File  NEXT LEVEL SHARE SELECTION-GOOD-BAD-UGLY.xlsx   26.4KB   32 downloads

Attached File  GOOD-BAD-UGLY Log.docx   1.27MB   24 downloads

PS. In the Spreadsheet you can hover over the description headings to see more information and remember there are 2 tabs.

www.justnextlevel.net

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting